SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 17 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:32 pm

katiebaby wrote:Ok. Time will tell but they are both in San Antonio now and they ARE dating. Whether that was why the show was cancelled or not, we will never know. But Eva Longoria stole him from the girl her chose in the end.

Sorry, I need to ask... is this your opinion, a 100% proven fact, or a very likely 95% chance?

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:33 pm

katiebaby wrote:Can't be with Alba. She's in Puerto Rico. Eva and Ernesto are in the same town though and are trying to keep their relationship on the DL.

... leaving both their location turned on is not a very good start...

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 06, 2013 2:54 am

Lost17 wrote:
katiebaby wrote:Can't be with Alba. She's in Puerto Rico. Eva and Ernesto are in the same town though and are trying to keep their relationship on the DL.
For now. Hugesmile Seriously I don't care who he's with if he isn't with Shandi, he can be with whoever, I just didn't like the fact their were some tweets I thought "could be" not very nice.

If Ernesto and Eva are dating it's not gonna look good for the show not that it matters now, but people are going to wonder why she couldn't find a mate and leave the 3 guys for the girls the matchmakers chose for them. : (

Lost, I'm sorry to piggyback your post, but since it was about the same thing I wanted to reply to I hope you don't mind. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 10:15 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
For now. Hugesmile Seriously I don't care who he's with if he isn't with Shandi, he can be with whoever, I just didn't like the fact their were some tweets I thought "could be" not very nice.

If Ernesto and Eva are dating it's not gonna look good for the show not that it matters now, but people are going to wonder why she couldn't find a mate and leave the 3 guys for the girls the matchmakers chose for them. : (

Lost, I'm sorry to piggyback your post, but since it was about the same thing I wanted to reply to I hope you don't mind. : )
:Smiley: I agree it won't look good, especially when they both said there's nothing going on, we'll have to wait and see how it all plays out and who's telling the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 06, 2013 10:36 am

If Ernesto's choice of F1 was Shandi and they broke up in November, since then till March/April (when rumors started to swirl) I think it's enough time for him to get a new "girlfriend", whether it's Eva or Alba or whoever, without any "cheating scandal" behind.
Now most people watch the show and don't even follow this forum or Twitter/FB/IG accounts of neither of RFL contestants/hosts, so audience has no idea what has been said so far, it's like "the show is being filmed now" and coming out as a couple would be disrespectful/confusing, they have to wait till summer break to come clean, if there is anything to be confessed.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am

Thanks SO MUCH for finding these tweets. Yeah doesn't sound good. I was tweeting with Shandi last night and she was telling me how blessed I am to have my husband and my kids. (I married my HS sweetheart). We were talking about our parents marriages. Both couples been married for 42 to 43 years. She sounded like she really longed for it. Definitely not someone who was happy in love.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 06, 2013 10:57 am

Wow I really have to watch him for this. Didn't come across that way because he wasn't kissing everyone like Ben. giggling But I can definitely see that he may be on the controlling side. Poor Shandi....Why wouldn't he trust her? Did I miss something again that you all need to catch me up on? giggling

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Mon May 06, 2013 1:15 pm

keeping my rose-colored glasses on... and hoping they are BOTH great at keeping secrets :)

maybe Ernesto was also in LA to see Shandi?
I am sure he was there for promotional stuff for the show too :)

I have read through all the tweets... It seems too easy to take them out of context so I am going to not place too much weight on those....

Shandi is going to be on DWTS on the 14th (she mentioned on Twitter)

She seems very classy... I hope she found her love and is happy!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 1:24 pm

gasuz wrote:keeping my rose-colored glasses on... and hoping they are BOTH great at keeping secrets Smiley

maybe Ernesto was also in LA to see Shandi?
I am sure he was there for promotional stuff for the show too Smiley

I have read through all the tweets... It seems too easy to take them out of context so I am going to not place too much weight on those....

Shandi is going to be on DWTS on the 14th (she mentioned on Twitter)

She seems very classy... I hope she found her love and is happy!

Me too, I would love to be wrong and see that they are happy together! :rosiecolored No surprise if they aren't though.

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Was just tweeting with her and she asked me what stories was going around. I told her that the rumor is Ernesto chooses her but then they break up and she is heart broken. I'll see what she says back. Says she is very happy though. I'll keep ya posted. :bigsmile:
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 06, 2013 1:53 pm

OK heard back and she said that she is far from heartbroken and incredibly happy. So the mystery goes on.

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Tweets can be taken both ways but I like this one:

Crissy ‏@Cmariek19 13h
Finally watched @ReadyforLove. Whoever @Ben_Patton , @PWTs_Tim and @ernestoarguello chose are very very lucky woman!
Retweeted by Ernesto Arguello
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy