SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by klisack Wed May 15, 2013 7:12 am

Is that her brother?

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:14 am

Why is Alba so angry though? Her true self is what is showing now on twitter. Looking through her twitter its all negative stuff! If Ernesto is with her, I cant see it lasting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:44 am

After watching this episode I dont think ernesto deserves shandi she is on another level. She is a real strong woman , it must have been really hard for her to stand in that cubicle and watch ernesto holding hands with alba and being affectionate after her return. The other 2 girls were sad to but I pay attention to shandi more. Im starting to think that ernesto is a player, and im feeling bad for shandi. I feel for alba and what she's been through but seriously why did she come on this type of show in the emotional state shes in all the attention was on her tonight and the girls hated that ,they gave up alot to to be on the show too. I think alot of things were manipulated on this episode by the producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Wed May 15, 2013 9:47 am

After watching this episode I dont think ernesto deserves shandi she is on another level. She is a real strong woman , it must have been really hard for her to stand in that cubicle and watch ernesto holding hands with alba and being affectionate after her return. The other 2 girls were sad to but I pay attention to shandi more. Im starting to think that ernesto is a player, and im feeling bad for shandi. I feel for alba and what she's been through but seriously why did she come on this type of show in the emotional state shes in all the attention was on her tonight and the girls hated that ,they gave up alot to to be on the show too. I think alot of things were manipulated on this episode by the producers.

I agree

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed May 15, 2013 10:11 am

beabea12 wrote: After watching this episode I dont think ernesto deserves shandi she is on another level. She is a real strong woman , it must have been really hard for her to stand in that cubicle and watch ernesto holding hands with alba and being affectionate after her return. The other 2 girls were sad to but I pay attention to shandi more. Im starting to think that ernesto is a player, and im feeling bad for shandi. I feel for alba and what she's been through but seriously why did she come on this type of show in the emotional state shes in all the attention was on her tonight and the girls hated that ,they gave up alot to to be on the show too. I think alot of things were manipulated on this episode by the producers.

manipulation is what "reality" tv is all about. what gets taped is the product of input given to the "characters" along the way. then RFL producers had 9 months to edit what they shot and create whatever spin they wanted. producer manipulation is all about ratings. drama and drama-queens (male and femaile) is what sells. but i think those 9 months resulted in a show that was way overproduced. i was hoping for a more honest look at what happened between these 3 guys and the women and i don't think we got that. :Frown:

still not sure why anyone still wonders what happens to ernesto in the long run. the woman he ends up with is eva longoria. that stuff in tabloids about them being together in los angeles is just the tip of the iceberg. they travel everywhere together now, he's at her side recently in san antonio visiting her parents, in wash dc when she spoke at congress, in nyc when she was promoting sun tan lotion and now in paris for one of her charity events.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 am

welcomesign beabea from one Bee to another! girldance

I can totally see you thinking Ernesto is a player. Especially given what seems to be going on post show.

Here is my take...I think Ernesto showed that he is a kind and caring person. The tender way he responded to Alba, from her initial sharing about her loss of marriage and baby, to giving her his mother's rosary beads, to asking if he could sit next to her on stage shows he genuinely cared about her in that situation.

I do think the producer induced drama of Shandi and the other girls having to watch that whole process was cruel. But Shandi handled it with poise and grace. She supported Alba in the end, which speaks of her integrity.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 11:05 am

@ beeleever thanks for the welcome Iv'e just observing for a while but finally after yesterdays episode had to let out my thoughts. I like this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

beabea12 wrote:@ beeleever thanks for the welcome I've just observing for a while but finally after yesterdays episode had to let out my thoughts. I like this forum.

I'm really glad you are here! This forum is a great place to share your lens. It's so great to see things from the multiple perspectives that everyone brings! Keep sharing your thoughts! bestbud!

ETA: Wanted to respond your producer manipulated episode comment. All of the contestants and leads are victims to this. I have personally watched a production team splice and dice to create their own version of what happened, which can be the furthest thing from the truth. I know it's what they all sign up for, but it's still shocking to see it actually being done.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Wed May 15, 2013 11:22 am

Beeleever wrote: welcomesign beabea from one Bee to another! girldance

I can totally see you thinking Ernesto is a player. Especially given what seems to be going on post show.

Here is my take...I think Ernesto showed that he is a kind and caring person. The tender way he responded to Alba, from her initial sharing about her loss of marriage and baby, to giving her his mother's rosary beads, to asking if he could sit next to her on stage shows he genuinely cared about her in that situation.

I do think the producer induced drama of Shandi and the other girls having to watch that whole process was cruel. But Shandi handled it with poise and grace. She supported Alba in the end, which speaks of her integrity.

I agree that the producer-induced drama was cruel. Those booths are soundproof too!

Shandi handles herself very well. The tweets from many of the others reminds me of catty high school girls. I guess they have some growing up to do.

I am the lone rider on the Shandi-Ernesto train...not buying into the tabloid stuff.... but respect all of you for allowing me to have my opinion :Smiley: I am enjoying their journey on the show.

For what it is worth, Ernesto is not in Paris...as he posted a picture of solar eclipse in Miami on his twitter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 11:55 am

Shandi & Ernesto are my favorite couple on the show I'm trying pass the tabloid drama going I want them to be together they are so real to me. The show makes it seem like they have physical attraction only , but I think they connect on a deeper level and the massive editing has not shown that.

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Wed May 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Shandi & Ernesto are my favorite couple on the show I'm trying pass the tabloid drama going I want them to be together they are so real to me. The show makes it seem like they have physical attraction only , but I think they connect on a deeper level and the massive editing has not shown that.

I feel the same way. Not buying the Eva thing yet and think that maybe them being together is a ploy to get people to watch the show to see if they can figure it out. Hope I'm right. I would love them to be together. Praying

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Bringing this over from the Sean and Catherine thread. Shandi (on the left) seems mighty cozy with this mystery guy...hmmm...not thinking she is with Ernesto anymore! Good for her if she has found a new man!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy