SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 am

Where's the hurry?
Or does somebody want to get out of the contract of silence?
Eva and Ernesto are just fed up with having to sneak away to safe houses incognito. It's exhausting to keep hiding. rofl
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by docnash14 Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 am

tigertiz wrote:
Where's the hurry?
Eva and Ernesto are just fed up with having to sneak away to safe houses incognito. It's exhausting to keep hiding. rofl

I would love to know how much monitoring is being done by production now- as in, do they even care at this point if the outcomes are leaked. To illustrate, due to an apparent misunderstanding of one of Shandi's tweets, someone asked her is there was any "screening" being done with her texts. Shandi answered no and added that it was a "free for all."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:38 am

docnash14 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Where's the hurry?

I would love to know how much monitoring is being done by production now- as in, do they even care at this point if the outcomes are leaked. To illustrate, due to an apparent misunderstanding of one of Shandi's tweets, someone asked her is there was any "screening" being done with her texts. Shandi answered no and added that it was a "free for all."

If that's the case, I wonder why Tim's girls are all leading us in different directions on social media? Ernesto finishes early matches up with what Katiebaby has been telling us IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 22, 2013 11:49 am

Ernesto picking his F1 next week also matches up with happy's box theory of only one of Ernesto's boxes be lit during the finale; Shandi's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 12:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:

If that's the case, I wonder why Tim's girls are all leading us in different directions on social media? Ernesto finishes early matches up with what Katiebaby has been telling us IMO.
Definitely makes you wonder!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Ernesto picking his F1 next week also matches up with happy's box theory of only one of Ernesto's boxes be lit during the finale; Shandi's.

Good point! Since that pans out, we can probably safely assume Hailey and Tarryn are out next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Wed May 22, 2013 6:49 pm

.........peering to see if it is safe to wander in hehehe ......

For the Ernesto-Shandi train lurkers on this thread :sending flowers I am still watching and enjoying their journey (but not following this thread anymore)

The last episode was poorly edited (my opinion) and we didn't really get a chance to see much interaction with any of the girls and guys.

Noticed this tweet of Alba's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"from past I would say guys these days dont care much for it! they are willing to be with someone who cant even make an egg..."

OUCH.... Ernesto's Mom said she couldn't boil an egg! (in the last episode).... I don't think Alba knew she was making fun of his mother because the tweet was dated the 17th of May (before the episode aired)... but STILL...OUCH. I don't think she was happy Ernesto's sister called her a QUITTER either.... some of her tweets seem not so nice...

Enjoying the journey ......

maybe someone could put some screencaps in the Shandi thread ? Praying :cutesmile!:

:Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Gasuz - you are such a loyal fan to Ernesto and Shandi!

Just have to ask ... what do you make of Shandi's tweets re: RFL? She doesn't seem all that pleased with the show. Do you think that she is just trying to keep folks guessing?

Or, are you just focusing on the show itself and not really paying attention to whether they are still together off of the show?

Thanks!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Wed May 22, 2013 8:28 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Gasuz - you are such a loyal fan to Ernesto and Shandi!

Just have to ask ... what do you make of Shandi's tweets re: RFL? She doesn't seem all that pleased with the show. Do you think that she is just trying to keep folks guessing?

Or, are you just focusing on the show itself and not really paying attention to whether they are still together off of the show?

Thanks!

I think tweets are easily taken out of context, Honestly, I don't know. She handles herself with so much poise and grace. She was able to keep her kisses in the garden a secret from the others so we know she can keep a secret. She tries to answer every tweet (to her). She watched the show with her parents when she was home for Mother's day (and I think her parent's anniversary). If it were me, and all the rumors were true, I don't think I would want to watch the show AT ALL and be reminded of what might have been. I don't get the impression that she is not pleased with the show. But I do not know....

She knew what she was signing up for and even said she would rather have an ""Oh well" than a "What if". She is one of those people who doesn't look at a glass half full or half empty...she is simply happy to have a glass.... which I admire greatly. She hasn't stooped to the catty comments that some of the other girls/women have lately. I hope she is able to tell us more after the show is over. She isn't obligated to tell us anything so we may never know I am mainly focusing on the show. If the rumors aren't true I feel bad for Ernesto. His character has been assassinated. I have chosen not to judge him :Smiley:

I hope she is HAPPY...regardless....

Just my 2 cents worth/ opinion :yes:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Good catch gasuz on the egg comments! Agree about the tweets. I can do you some screen caps of E & S, any in particular?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm with you Gazus.
I mean, the way I perceive Ernesto now, not because of the gossip and information going around here, because they don't put any weight on my opinion, but simply watching him and his expressions, I don't think he's in love, definitely not near "I love you" moment. He has doubts about pursuing any of those 3 possible relationships and has an issue with Shandi's "I'm doing great on my own, just looking for someone to share my happiness with".
So for that reason - I wish for Shandi a better match, because I really started to appreciate her the way she deals/handles "this game", other people and confrontations, healthy life and open-minded. Also I've seen her youtube videos - she's really nice girl and it still impresses me that she doesn't show her age (I wish I will look half as good as her in 5 years).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Lost17 wrote:Good catch gasuz on the egg comments! Agree about the tweets. I can do you some screen caps of E & S, any in particular?

They really weren't (shown) together very long on the last episode. I hope next one they are!

One thing I did notice, and wasn't sure if anyone else did, they seemed to have a long (almost) full/very close body hug after they came up from the garden. It seemed to last through quite a bit of audience clapping. In contrast, when others have come up...for example Tim and Jenna recently.... it seemed to be quick upper body leaning in hugs.....or maybe I was seeing things? hehehe

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy