SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by klisack Fri May 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Wow RFL is just a joke. Everyone knows one another.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by katiebaby Fri May 17, 2013 2:09 pm

I thought I had already mentioned it in a previous post. It was apparently negotiated that in order for Ernesto to do the show (he was already acquaintances with Eva) he was promised his sister would display her collection on RFL (some of the girls wore them on a stage show... Kristen, Mandy and Shandi) and be guaranteed a spot on Fashion Star.
Ernesto clearly had ulterior motives. Doesn't sound like he was actually looking for love at all. Just looking to better his business and end up with the home wrecker Eva.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 17, 2013 3:16 pm

gasuz wrote:It seems like a lot of people have judged, condemned, and exiled Ernesto at this point. I have chosen to give him the benefit of the doubt. I know you think I am silly/stupid, and that is okay :Smiley:

I know it was determined early on from the great sleuthers here on this board that Shandi was his final choice. No one ever really discussed any of the girls/women......

To generate some discussion, what do you think of his final four and what order do you think they will leave?

Kristen- we haven't seen much interaction with her. She seems sweet but seems to be more friend than anything.

Alba- has some healing to do I suppose; a bit of a drama queen; I think she expected the fact that they were similar (culture, spoke Spanish, etc) was going to get her the win; I admire her for sharing her story publicly. I think it helped connect her with people, but her (high school-ish) tweets have taken away some of the respect from me

Mandy- seems she has a bit of cray-cray in her (will she have a meltdown like her sister?); not sure I could handle her energy/hyperactivity; I laughed out loud watching her head bob like a turtle in the helicopter trying to go in for a kiss

Shandi- sorry, I like her the best. She is a sweet person. She wrote a children's book about mentally challenged children in 2002. I have liked her ever since then.

F4>F3- I think Kristen may go. He will spend some time with her, and like Katie (who seemed super sweet) he will not feel a connection and let her go. I think Alba will go to the garden with her (we have seen a preview where he says that he isn't ready to give up on what they might have yet)

F3>F2- Alba/Mandy to garden with Alba leaving. I think Alba is too fragile to keep until then end only to be dumped. The appearingly always happy Mandy will be kept

F2>F1- Mandy leaves. Shandi wins

Any thoughts anyone?

I feel for you! It has been so difficult for me to separate what's happening outside of the show with what's happening on each episode, but here are my picks:

F1 - Shandi -
best chemistry and seems to have no obstacles during show (other than Alba). At first I feared she was just a pageant girl but she seems a whole lot more. Unfortunately I can also see them being one of those couples that just don't go the distance outside of the bubble. I've already mentioned, huge red flag that Ernesto is actually "Ready for Love" and Amber's blog saying that Ernesto's goal wasn't marriage but just to experience first love (when most guys do that in high school or college!) an even bigger red flag.

F2 - Alba is so gorgeous, intelligent and accomplished. I liked her interaction with Ernesto when she came back and thought it was nice that she & Shandi were making up onscreen. But then WHAM! Alba is such a mean girl on Twitter (not impressed!) that I just can't forget that while watching. Someone close to her needs to reign her in and let her know better to not say anything when you can't say anything nice.

F3 - Kristen is sweet and pretty but has zero chemistry with Ernesto. She's not being too pushy or looking for affection from him so I think she'll beat out Mandy for F3 spot.

F4 - Mandy is persistent little bugger but clearly Ernesto has nadda interest in kissing her. I think that he'll spring her next just to get her off his back. She is my least favorite of his F4 as she comes across a bit immature (pretty but airhead). She almost seems like she is acting.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 4:07 pm

In the preview from 1st episode before they show Ernesto climbing the cubicle wall thing, you can see all 4 girls I assume this is the episode after Alba's return. Alba is wearing a silver dress and I haven't seen her wear that yet.the dress she has on in the Garden is different, Shandi is wearing an open back dress have not seen that yet either so far. Alba in the Garden with Ernesto might happen @ f3/f2. not sure if he keeps her or let's her go after he says "I refuse to give up on what we might have."

Between Mandi and kristin I don't know who will go first, He doesn't seem to have intrest in either of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 17, 2013 4:29 pm

bea, if it's a producer pick, I bet Mandi will stay for the drama effect. Unless something goes down in front of Ernesto, he hasn't seen Mandi going cray on Alba.

MVMom39forever, I haven't been following any of these girls on either FB or Twitter. Can you share who Alba's nastiness is directed at? Is is Ernesto, one or more of the girls or the show in general? Can you give a broad version of what she is saying in her tweets? Thanks!

Last edited by Beeleever on Sat May 18, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Fri May 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Beeleever wrote:bea, if it's a producer pick, I bet Mandi will stay for the drama effect. Unless something goes down in front of Ernesto, he hasn't seen Mandi going cray on Siham.

MVMom39forever, I haven't been following any of these girls on either FB or Twitter. Can you share who Alba's nastiness is directed at? Is is Ernesto, one or more of the girls or the show in general? Can you give a broad version of what she is saying in her tweets? Thanks!

She's nice to ernesto, mostly. She RTed a tweet about how it was gentlemanly of him to hold her hand on stage, but also later tweeted that apparently men want someone who "can't even cook an egg". She was being mean to Shandi mostly.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Beeleever wrote:bea, if it's a producer pick, I bet Mandi will stay for the drama effect. Unless something goes down in front of Ernesto, he hasn't seen Mandi going cray on Siham.

Sorry - I don't follow anyone on FB or Twitter; just read this thread. Folks have been posting her tweets. She's had some zingers towards Shandi being fake or still hanging onto her pageant win that just seem inappropriate. She makes no bones that she dislikes Shandi and I just wish that she'd ignore her vs. look for opportunities to give her digs.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 17, 2013 11:02 pm

The saga continues

Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello 3h
Back home after quick / great trip to London [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Sat May 18, 2013 12:24 am

I just wish you all would start trusting what I have to say. They ARE a couple. They DID start dating during the filming of the show. He DID purposefully act like an ass to shandi so that she would call it quits so that he could look like the good guy and run off with Eva.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat May 18, 2013 12:32 am

katiebaby wrote:I just wish you all would start trusting what I have to say. They ARE a couple. They DID start dating during the filming of the show. He DID purposefully act like an ass to shandi so that she would call it quits so that he could look like the good guy and run off with Eva.

OH I can believe it! I haven't commented because I'm still trying to take it all in. Everytime I'm in here I'm speechless! affraid :shocked!:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 18, 2013 8:50 am

katiebaby wrote:I just wish you all would start trusting what I have to say. They ARE a couple. They DID start dating during the filming of the show. He DID purposefully act like an ass to shandi so that she would call it quits so that he could look like the good guy and run off with Eva.
I believe you too katie. There is alot of evidence to support you: His sister designing for the show and being on Design Star, Shandi's animosity towards him and towards the show in general (other than logically trying to use her appearance to her benefit at this point) , the fact that he is clearly with Eva now in a variety of cities and not even bothering to hide it much (why else would they be in San Antonio with her parents at lunch), the National Enquirer article and the theory that they just got the guys mixed up. I also factor in Ernesto's huge ego and his "aspirations". Even the Matchmakers got that he wanted a "philanthropists" wife - or basically a trophy wife. Eva is a reach for him. He's got to love that. Being with her totally must flatter his ego and make him think he really is "the best". I dont know how it worked out last summer ( in terms of dating Eva during filming,) but I'm sure we'll know more details sooner or later.

Does Shandi know?

Last edited by tigertiz on Sat May 18, 2013 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat May 18, 2013 8:51 am

was looking at ernesto's twitter again and this is one of my faves. he posted it on may 2nd while he was with eva in san antonio

Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello 2 May
@Smartgera ill be the lucky one the day I fall in love!!!
Can't wait to b with someone who I can trust blindly
#hopefulRomantic
10:07 AM - 2 May 13 from San Antonio, TX

so he's already been on the show, supposedly picked someone, but months later says he still hasn't ever been in love? puhleeze!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy