SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 41 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by docnash14 Mon May 27, 2013 2:29 am

realitylovefan wrote:There was a tweet yesterday from Ready For Love saying that Ernesto will be making his pick this Tuesday. The finale isn't supposed be happening until next Tuesday. Could this be the surprise ending that everyone is talking about? There was a scene in the previews in an early episode with Ernesto climbing up to the boxes. I wonder if he makes his final choice in that scene?

Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 3h
“@jhonlsu: @AlbaGiselleReye any clues for me as to Tuesday's outcome?” I told everybody else that is pretty obvious!

• Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 4h
@RotaYehia if you are split then you havent analize the whole thing! Im watching like you are and to me now its kind of obvious! 2 more days
View conversation

• Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 4h
@RotaYehia all I can see is if you have been watching carefully, you already know!
View conversation
• https://twitter.com/AlbaGiselleReye

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tealeafs Mon May 27, 2013 9:50 am

Shandi's afterbuzz interview is up! We learn a lot (apparently the houses were put together, so she talks about the Tim/Ben girls, too). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the interview. She said to be prepared for a SHOCKER this week!

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am

I'm always so impressed by how sweet and well-spoken/mature she is. If the rumours are true, I'm really sorry she had to deal with Ernesto, she's leagues above him.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:21 am

Shandi's great, always enjoy her! Interesting she didn't even know anything about the "guy" before she sent in her application...didn't have guys even picked out yet. I like her going into life with "oh wells, intstead of what ifs". Surprised she was allowed to bring her dog! Love when the contestants go on AfterBuzz, hope there will be another one, would love to see Tim & his F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon May 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Shandi really is a beautiful woman and also seems to be a beautiful person. And I agree that she is quite eloquent and appears to be very self-aware and insightful.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Mon May 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Tara Johnson slipped up on AfterBuzz TV by giving it away that Shandi is not in a relationship. Tara asked Shandi, "From this entire thing, what did you learn, that you will take into your next relationship? Into your love life?" [1:00:20 at end of show]

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 2:39 pm

MM Tara I'm sure has heard the rumors too...Shandi wouldn't have told them if she was picked and w/Ernesto still or not before the interview and she sure didn't during.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon May 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Lost17 wrote:MM Tara I'm sure has heard the rumors too...Shandi wouldn't have told them if she was picked and w/Ernesto still or not before the interview and she sure didn't during.

I agree

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon May 27, 2013 5:42 pm

I just found this on Tim's FB page... it looks (to me) like Eva and Ernesto were together as far back as February. (check her hand :shocked!: )

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Mon May 27, 2013 6:05 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I just found this on Tim's FB page... it looks (to me) like Eva and Ernesto were together as far back as February. (check her hand :shocked!: )

Hmmm.... duh

On another note...who is that couple on Tim's right? The man looks a little like Sara's dad!

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Mon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm

and where is her other hand? ???

just saying...

can be interpreted in more than one way :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy