SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 35 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Sat May 18, 2013 8:55 am

Does this mean that he never told Shandi that he loved her? I doubt it. I think we'll see him say "I love you ", on the show. He's a good actor and he wanted the attention and adulation for succeeding on the show.

So the tweet makes it's clear that he lied to her. If Shandi read this tweet, then she knows he lied. But we all know too.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat May 18, 2013 9:26 am

tigertiz wrote:Does this mean that he never told Shandi that he loved her? I doubt it. I think we'll see him say "I love you ", on the show. He's a good actor and he wanted the attention and adulation for succeeding on the show.

So the tweet makes it's clear that he lied to her. If Shandi read this tweet, then she knows he lied. But we all know too.

bottom line is that ernesto is a player and it seems so is eva. don't forget that after the show was taped eva had that fling with ny jets qb mark sanchez and then a brief something again with eduardo cruz. my guess is eva and ernesto cooled things off after the show was taped but picked up where they left off sometime after new year. not completely far-fetched that the comments eduardo cruz supposedly made about her were related to her messing around with ernesto. this well worn quote fits perfectly: "oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive"

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Sat May 18, 2013 9:30 am

katiebaby wrote:I just wish you all would start trusting what I have to say. They ARE a couple. They DID start dating during the filming of the show. He DID purposefully act like an ass to shandi so that she would call it quits so that he could look like the good guy and run off with Eva.

sorry.... I apologize... I thought I was allowed my opinion....

LEAVING now....

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 18, 2013 10:06 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Does this mean that he never told Shandi that he loved her? I doubt it. I think we'll see him say "I love you ", on the show. He's a good actor and he wanted the attention and adulation for succeeding on the show.

bottom line is that ernesto is a player and it seems so is eva. don't forget that after the show was taped eva had that fling with ny jets qb mark sanchez and then a brief something again with eduardo cruz. my guess is eva and ernesto cooled things off after the show was taped but picked up where they left off sometime after new year. not completely far-fetched that the comments eduardo cruz supposedly made about her were related to her messing around with ernesto. this well worn quote fits perfectly: "oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive"

This timeline makes alot of sense. She was either with Ben and/or Ernesto in the spring. Then at some point, it cooled off (while Ernesto was with Shandi I suppose) and then they picked it up again.
What comments by Eduardo Cruz?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Sat May 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Sounds like Eva will be with whoever will have her.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by nvr2old4luv Sat May 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Howdy folks:O) I am 100% new here and I have completely enjoyed reading all the posts. I mostly just read but thought I would at least be polite and say hi. I don't get emotionally invested in any of the cray-crays who go on these shows and I don't jump 100% onto any particular "train." I just read everyones insight, watch the show, and wait to see how it all comes out in the end. For a show cancelled so early on, there sure is a LOT of buzz about it. And buzz is a celebrity's bread and butter. And if I was Eva and had gotten myself into a scandalous situation with my show's lead, I'd take that little hottie Matthew around with me everywhere to deflect some of the speculation. It's plausible, that's all I'm sayin.

Also, since we seem to have intel that there is a big shocker on the finale, I'm personally routing for Eva to come out of the sidelines and shove whichever pageant girl is there (nothing personal on them, I just enjoy the drama;o) over onto her spanks and tells Ernesto that she can't live without him. Because honestly, it looks like a very good likelihood that E and E deserve each other. :slap:

nvr2old4luv
nvr2old4luv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Welcome nvr2ol4luv.. ha ha.. that would be a shocking ending! But I bet they won't go public until after the finale. I wonder if there will be an after the final rose type show, to reveal all 3 couples' current status. Anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by nvr2old4luv Sat May 18, 2013 6:11 pm

grace8136 wrote:Welcome nvr2ol4luv.. ha ha.. that would be a shocking ending! But I bet they won't go public until after the finale. I wonder if there will be an after the final rose type show, to reveal all 3 couples' current status. Anyone know?

I would love that and it will kinda suck not to get that follow up but unfortunately they seem to have pretty much written off this show really early on for whatever reason and I really will be shocked if they put in that kind of time/effort/money into putting on a follow up show.
nvr2old4luv
nvr2old4luv

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat May 18, 2013 6:20 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Wait-A-Minute wrote:

This timeline makes alot of sense. She was either with Ben and/or Ernesto in the spring. Then at some point, it cooled off (while Ernesto was with Shandi I suppose) and then they picked it up again.
What comments by Eduardo Cruz?

sorry it took so long to reply tigertiz. the comments by eduardo cruz were made in january of this year after they hooked up for a night. the story can be found at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

as you'll find in the online story, eduardo's tweets (which were in spanish) included the following: "Sometimes the person who needs to change is the one who asks you to change, and not you" and "Never assume the obvious is true." He started the series with the comment, "If your ex says 'you'll never find anyone like me,' tell them that that's the idea . . . "

that was the last time the two of them were ever spotted together. not even a month later eva, ernesto, ben & tim were together promoting RFL, so ernesto and eva hooking up again would make lots of sense, timeline-wise.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 19, 2013 1:18 am

gasuz wrote:
katiebaby wrote:I just wish you all would start trusting what I have to say. They ARE a couple. They DID start dating during the filming of the show. He DID purposefully act like an ass to shandi so that she would call it quits so that he could look like the good guy and run off with Eva.

sorry.... I apologize... I thought I was allowed my opinion....

LEAVING now....

Your opinion is allowed here. Please, don't leave! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun May 19, 2013 10:45 am

nvr2old4luv wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Welcome nvr2ol4luv.. ha ha.. that would be a shocking ending! But I bet they won't go public until after the finale. I wonder if there will be an after the final rose type show, to reveal all 3 couples' current status. Anyone know?

I would love that and it will kinda suck not to get that follow up but unfortunately they seem to have pretty much written off this show really early on for whatever reason and I really will be shocked if they put in that kind of time/effort/money into putting on a follow up show.

Gracie we don't know if there is an after show. But it's been stated that there is a show on Sunday June 9th. My hope and guess is, that could be on tv being a Sunday. Could just be the final. It's anyones guess at this time. duh

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 21, 2013 8:19 am

I'm not that invested in Ernesto's story, mostly because I don't really find him that appealing. Yeah, he seems nice and I can even believe that he believes in words he says, but he acts a little bit differently. Specially since he admitted to had been playing with women's hearts before and watching him now, it feels like he continues so.

I don't want to go into prior-during-post show drama, simply because as a person I don't take for granted anything that is He-she-said-it without an obtainable proof, beside I don't really care about these people that much and my life with or without them doesn't change.

What I can say though is that I understand better the characters in this story and unlike Ben's story, where I simply don't like or care for his girls, the remaining Ernesto's girls (apart from the twin) are really good catch and interesting on their own.

I still like Alba and I can relate to her culturally a lot, but I was also able to see the similarities in Shandi and her positive characteristics. I don't follow any of their tweets, so I've only read what it was reported here and in this case I wish Alba would stay quiet, because she's projecting some sort of resentment towards Shandi. Like she's holding a grudge against her for "stealing the guy" (or getting the title, or having a great career ahead - I don't know), when that shouldn't be directed for Shandi, since it was a guy who made a decision and if she's still unhappy about that, it's him who she should be unhappy with.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy