SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 22, 2013 10:08 pm

To add to the speculations:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by maddid2001 Wed May 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Wow! This thread is BETTER than the actual show. Haha!

Thanks to all for the inside scoop on Ernesto.

While I don't want to be on this-ship-has-sailed bandwagon about Ernesto and Shandi's relationship, I really think it was over before it even happened.

And I tend to believe that he was only slightly attracted to Alba. But I'm sure he was concerned for her and her well-being. I really hope that he didn't say that kissing Alba was like kissing a sea urchin.

I'll never question his philanthropic endeavors and I truly believe that Ernesto is a good person. But when it comes to finding love he acts like a teenager. He also seems like he's more in love with the IDEA of love rather than being in love. Plus I'm sure he did the show to get his name out there.

IMO, the one that really got burned is Shandi. She handled herself very well on the show and she seems super nice. But sometimes it's the nice ones that get burned. I hope she never has to deal with another Ernesto for the rest of her life. One is enough and in the public eye too!

Katiebaby, thank you for the JUICY info! I'm sooooo intrigued. You have more information? :detective

maddid2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 23, 2013 12:04 am

maddid2001 wrote:Wow! This thread is BETTER than the actual show. Haha!

Thanks to all for the inside scoop on Ernesto.

While I don't want to be on this-ship-has-sailed bandwagon about Ernesto and Shandi's relationship, I really think it was over before it even happened.

And I tend to believe that he was only slightly attracted to Alba. But I'm sure he was concerned for her and her well-being. I really hope that he didn't say that kissing Alba was like kissing a sea urchin.

I'll never question his philanthropic endeavors and I truly believe that Ernesto is a good person. But when it comes to finding love he acts like a teenager. He also seems like he's more in love with the IDEA of love rather than being in love. Plus I'm sure he did the show to get his name out there.

IMO, the one that really got burned is Shandi. She handled herself very well on the show and she seems super nice. But sometimes it's the nice ones that get burned. I hope she never has to deal with another Ernesto for the rest of her life. One is enough and in the public eye too!

Katiebaby, thank you for the JUICY info! I'm sooooo intrigued. You have more information? :detective

ernesto's philanthropic endeavors may not be all they seem. much of what he does is tied to companies owned/operated/connected to his family's business interests.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by maddid2001 Thu May 23, 2013 12:11 am

Wait-a-Minute (haha, love the user name! heartbeat )- if he philanthropic ventures are not all what they seem, that would be unfortunate. But at the end of it all, I really hope he is helping less fortunate people.

As for the business interest of his family, I'd like to know what interests tie to philanthropy dealings.

maddid2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 23, 2013 12:37 am

maddid2001 wrote:Wait-a-Minute (haha, love the user name! heartbeat )- if he philanthropic ventures are not all what they seem, that would be unfortunate. But at the end of it all, I really hope he is helping less fortunate people.

As for the business interest of his family, I'd like to know what interests tie to philanthropy dealings.

everything starts with clark capital ventures. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it seems to be an umbrella for a host of companies that each have a finger or two in nearly every pie.

one of the subsidiary companies is clark cares, which works with habitat for humanity. fyi, in one of the first episodes ernesto took his girls to work on a habitat for humanity home.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by jonale25 Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 am

katiebaby wrote:I have insider info (a good friend is/was roommates with someone who worked on the show) that Ernesto was with Eva DURING the shooting. They were already hooking up
and dating at that time. He went on the show to increase his public awareness and she supported that.
This is why he didn't last long with the girl he chose in the end.
This whole show disgusts me. And Ernesto is the grossest of gross.

So I have to admit, I am a HUGE fan of Tim!!! And hoping beyond hope that he ends up with Jenna! I have, however, grown to love watching what a great girl Shandi seems to be:)

I agree with the other ladies who've posted in this forum, reading your insider scoop is better than watching Ernesto's segments, katiebaby!!!! So with that said, I'm wondering if you can put me out of my misery in regards to who Tim chooses in the end??? We all know the final two are Jenna and Sara L. Can you confirm who the final girl is for Tim?????? Puh---leezzzzzzeeeeeeee!!!!!

jonale25

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 23, 2013 2:53 am

I haven't heard who the final one is with Tim! Sorry! Wish I knew more!! My own guess would say Jenna since her tweets seems to match up more with what's going on, but that's my own opinion. I don't really know.
He has always seemed the most REAL and honest of all the guys though!

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 am

By the way...... In the picture of Eva's graduation, is it just me or does it look like Ernesto has darker hair? Has he dyed it? Not saying it necessarily looks bad but it definitely looks dyed.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 am

Last thought: I find it interesting that Ernesto doesn't tweet about the episodes anymore.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Thu May 23, 2013 12:23 pm

ernesto's philanthropic endeavors may not be all they seem. much of what he does is tied to companies owned/operated/connected to his family's business interests.
I tried REALLY hard not to comment on this but I have to.....

I admire Ernesto for TRYING to leave the world a better place. He has helped COUNTLESS people and seems to do so very unselfishly. Too many people look the other way and do nothing.

He builds housing and schools...he supports many causes....

Too many people today stop and ask "what is in it for me?" before they do anything. He has made it his occupation...to help others.... I volunteer when and where I can. I don't have access to the resources he does.

Does it really matter WHERE he gets the resources? He is doing good for OTHERS!! I say God bless you Ernesto. If there were more people like him the world would NOT be in the shape it is right now!!

Okay...stepping off my soapbox...and retreating to the sidelines....

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by jonale25 Thu May 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Thanks for answering katiebaby!!! Atleast we'll all know how it ends in less than two weeks :bigsmile:

And thanks again for making this thread so entertaining to read!!!

jonale25

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Thu May 23, 2013 1:36 pm

I watched the episode for the second time last night.

In the beginning, I was just "meh" about Ernesto, but I got interested in his story when he kissed Shandi in the garden. After this episode, I'm "meh" again. He's SO disinterested and aloof when introducing the girls to his family. Sounded so scripted!

The other thing I noticed is that Guiliana said at the end that the finale would be in 2 weeks, when they would reveal the final girls. However, now on the nbc website it says Ernesto reveals his pick next week, which is a week ahead of schedule. It sounds like they did post-show editing to get his story out a week early. It sounds fishy to me. Ugh.

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy