SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 20 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:02 am

Beeleever wrote:
katiebaby wrote:I have a candid pic that was recently taken of them in DC, romantically dining out. Can someone explain how to post a pic here?

katiebaby...you have to save the pic to a hosting site. I used to use photobucket, now I use imageshack. Then you click the "Host an Image" icon above. You will upload it from your host site and there it is! I hope that helps. I'd love to see the pic you are referring to. bestbud!

Just fyi.... I think I might have an easier way Bee... I click on the image and copy it, then use the 16th icon from the left to paste it. No hosting site necessary this way.

I posted some additional pics of Eva and Ernesto on the latest episode thread. Not looking good for Shandi even if the Eva rumors are false.

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by moonlightonight Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 am

Grace8136: Thanks for the tip on posting a image. What is the "16th icon from the left"?
Thanks!
moonlightonight
moonlightonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:10 pm

moonlightonight wrote:Grace8136: Thanks for the tip on posting a image. What is the "16th icon from the left"?
Thanks!

When you are replying under a quote or in the preview version of your message, there are little icons right above the type. The first one is a B, then I, U, S, etc. Count over 16 spots and you will see an icon that looks like a computer screen. Click on that and paste the image you copied. Don't copy the link, copy the image. I have a macbook, I hit the control button while clicking on the image and it gives me the option to "copy image". If you are not in quote or preview mode and just posting a new pic, the same little computer icon is 7th from the left. Hope that makes sense. Let me know if you are still having a hard time with it.

Oddly, you have to be in preview mode to post a video from you tube... that icon looks like film (19th over) You copy and paste the LINK for that one. Always preview to see if it worked.

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightonight Thu May 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Ohhhh !! Thank you so much. Love picking up little tips like that!!
summer Cheers!

PS: I have a Macbook to and there is so much to learn on the little tricks for functions.
moonlightonight
moonlightonight

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Does anyone see Ernesto as the controlling type?
Only in the way that type A people (Ben included)tend to control everything and strive for perfection. I bet neither of them has a messy closet or cupboard....
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 pm

I mean with Ernesto's Latin side. Has nothing to do with being type A. He comes across as a very controlling man to me.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Should I even post the screencaps I have from Ernesto's dates now? hmmm
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Should I even post the screencaps I have from Ernesto's dates now?

Why not I still love looking at them.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:Should I even post the screencaps I have from Ernesto's dates now? hmmm
Aww, I'm sad how this one is probably going down.

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Thu May 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Love_Me wrote:Should I even post the screencaps I have from Ernesto's dates now? hmmm

yes please Hugesmile

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 10, 2013 1:52 am

I know how you feel. Should I even watch Ernesto's dates now? Rolling Eyes
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 am

gasuz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Should I even post the screencaps I have from Ernesto's dates now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes please [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you go :Smiley:

I will try and post even more later today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy