SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 21 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by gasuz Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 am

Thank you :Smiley:

Ernesto said in this last episode ....Happiness is not but a combination of happy moments ....& that adds up to happiness one moment at a time....

Their moments together touch my heart...so I am going to enjoy the ride!

Regardless of the long term outcome..they look ready for love to me!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 10:13 am

I love Shandi. I think it is because I have see her in a lot of different things though. She was on DWTS, host of other tv shows. They are not showing her funny side yet. She is hilarious and actually really down to earth. They kind of make her look like an uptight conniving pageant queen in this. I hate that. She is actually very nice and very very funny.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:19 am

gasuz I agree, at least they were happy during the show. Still holding a tiny hope they still are. I'm still wearing these with Love Me. :rosiecolored I love the way he took her out of the box and kissed her...then also went in the box with her! I even like the way he held Alba after she told him about her past. He seems to be a very passionate & compassionate man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:21 am

klisack wrote:I love Shandi. I think it is because I have see her in a lot of different things though. She was on DWTS, host of other tv shows. They are not showing her funny side yet. She is hilarious and actually really down to earth. They kind of make her look like an uptight conniving pageant queen in this. I hate that. She is actually very nice and very very funny.
I do too and agree! I love what she posts on twitter!

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Fri May 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Lost17 wrote:gasuz I agree, at least they were happy during the show. Still holding a tiny hope they still are. I'm still wearing these with Love Me. :rosiecolored I love the way he took her out of the box and kissed her...then also went in the box with her! I even like the way he held Alba after she told him about her past. He seems to be a very passionate & compassionate man.

me too!
:rosiecolored

I can't see Ernesto waiting 33 years to say I love you to someone..... only to break up... so I am going to wait and see.....

I wish the best for them both regardless ....

Thank you for the screencaps....

I wish they would give us some previews to hold us until the next episode is up!!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Fri May 10, 2013 6:16 pm

It's just disgusting that eva longoria can't find a man on her own. She's the reason the show is no longer on NBC. Can't she find a man on her own?

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 10, 2013 6:44 pm

I think the reason the show is no longer on NBC is it's abysmal ratings. If they were pulling 7 million viewers a week, NBC wouldnt care who she was sleeping with . Ernesto who? In fact, I think they'd love the added attention=higher ratings that the hidden relationship might bring.

It seems, from the evidence , that Ernesto and Shandi broke up in the fall. If so- they were both single - so why not date? The only issue is how it might affect the ratings and that's not my call or issue. I doubt that Eva, or NBC, is worried about speculation (as to whether Ernesto is still with one of the contestants) affecting the ratings at this point.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Drew ‏@DrBeery 12h

@ShandiFinnessey U R a former MIssUSA & literally 1 of the most gorgeous women on the planet. What the hell you doing on that lame ass show?
Expand

Shandi Finnessey Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 12h

@DrBeery I have asked myself that for awhile now... ;

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat May 11, 2013 1:55 pm

docnash14 wrote: Drew ‏@DrBeery 12h

@ShandiFinnessey U R a former MIssUSA & literally 1 of the most gorgeous women on the planet. What the hell you doing on that lame ass show?
Expand

Shandi Finnessey Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 12h

@DrBeery I have asked myself that for awhile now... ;

W.O.W. I think that just about says everything.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat May 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Yowza! That's screams discontent. She is not a happy girl in the "over the moon" stages of first love.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 11, 2013 2:22 pm

plotting :drama console

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Sat May 11, 2013 2:27 pm

And just think! Those sorts of tweets have been posted since November ... girl is not happy with Ernesto. I wonder if the Eva/Ernesto sightings have dragged the whole thing up again for her.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy