SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by california90 Wed May 01, 2013 4:05 pm

julychild wrote:
DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:I think the comment was just joking or just using it as an expression cause I've seen other positive comments about Zak in his thread. I've been told he's got a great personality and really funny, like the promos show. After that I couldn't wait to see what he's really like. But I understand that some people don't get it, just like some people don't get Brooks, Chris, or Drew.

I've been honest, my favorites have been solely based upon looks and little what we have. The show hasn't started and believe it or not, I might change my mind! But in the meantime, I'm just having fun around here and no one is gonna stop me! (hehe)

I think I or anyone else is capable of having different favorite based on the edits and personalities we see on the show. But, it's also fun to have pre-season favorites based on bios and pics.

I don't have a favourite (yet) but as I've said in the past, I saw Drew's "grumpy face" photo and I liked him the most in that group! I tend to frown when I'm lost in thought, so maybe that's why his face attracted me the most. For one reason or another, you can take a look at some pictures and relate to the subject(s) or you don't. As DesFever said, it's all fun and shouldn't be overanalyzed. In the immortal words of Sweet Brown- Ain't nobody got time for that!

:yes: I agree with your posting.

And its funny how he was nicknamed "grumpy face" and then his photos (non model) came out and boy what a BEAUTIFUL smile he has! And I call Mike T "Gangster Mike" but I think he's probably a big teddy bear inside giggling

california90

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have to agree with the posters who are trying to inject some reality( what a funny word) into preconceived notions. Unless someone knows these people and can offer up their subjective viewpoint--- :halo: all we have to go on is objective type behavior.
Remember--a picture is worth a 1000 words.

but a professionally taken model one worth a whole lot less than that in my opinion! Not saying I dont approve of the models. But judging the non-models poorly because they're not as "cite" or "hot" well... No-one was warming to "Mr Grumpy" based on the candid pics we got from the dates, but suddenly we have his model pics and his has supporters. Not saying that's wrong, but doesnt feel right either!

And I do understand it's 99% of what we've got. However, I would pay more attention to the candids than the model pics!

I see a model photo no more or less that some of the photos we get from show promo/IG etc. The photos and frames we see from the show are usually from hours of tedious filming and retakes vs spontaneous emotion. They are not candids...as far as you or I might take--they are in response to a multiple of factors and not often in relation to the subject matter at all. JMOAA.

My point is that he did not have a lot of fans until the model pics came out. I am not saying anything against modelling, but I do not think they reflect who he is. I have no doubt he or others will charm us with both looks and personality, just been finding a lot of strong reaction for or against people, Zak in particular, based on very little.
One older example was when it was spoiled that Kasey was out... followed by many posts of "what!?!?! him or him (insert not-so-cute-on-paper guy's name) over Kasey???!!!".

This is all I am trying to say. And saying a picture is worth a 1000 words, I would say take a professional modelling picture and an under stress "candid" and maybe let's average them out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Oh and I have no problem with people having favourites this early yet Smiley Promise! Just trying to make a point as some (SOME) posts have been a bit strong on the negative about some.

Back on Drew... he's hot Smiley Not sure he is physically my type, but then I had a big crush on Kasey, but I cannot wait to see what he, and Chris, Zak and Brooks, built with Des to make it this far! i ust wish the season was starting sooner! :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 01, 2013 5:43 pm

sophienette wrote:Oh and I have no problem with people having favourites this early yet Smiley Promise! Just trying to make a point as some (SOME) posts have been a bit strong on the negative about some.

Back on Drew... he's hot Smiley Not sure he is physically my type, but then I had a big crush on Kasey, but I cannot wait to see what he, and Chris, Zak and Brooks, built with Des to make it this far! i ust wish the season was starting sooner! :shocked!:

They're all hot. Not sure if they're physically my type either, but then again I don't know if I even have a type. I just know I like what I'm seeing! :Drool: The Final Four and Zack K. and Kasey are the guys I'm most looking forward to seeing on the season.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 02, 2013 3:12 am

DudeFan3 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe Drew's 'grumpy face' is just a game face... Either way.... it's going to be fun watching!

:yes:

DudeFan3 wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

I'm thinking he's got a sweet goofy side too

These are great pictures! Thanks for posting them, DudeFan3! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 10:13 am

Welcome :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 03, 2013 11:10 am

Aww guys, you should know be by now! I am not a person into 'looks'. I was a 100% backer of JP, Reid, Jillian, Desiree...none of whom I would think people would consider to be model perfect. Has nothing to do with just looks for me. I guess that those vids just rub me the wrong way. Gives me Ben/Ed flashbacks. Ugh!

As for Drew, out of the guys so far, he seems to be giving off the 'romance' side (reading Romeo & Juliet)...it will be interesting to know if he's the reverse coin thing with Desiree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 am

Sophie.. I think his dad is following you on FB :)

His dad has been posting old photos of him on FB and now I have this feeling he's in F2? Is that where they're at now or still F3?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 8:48 am

i belive they are now at F2.
on a side note, im convinced that he might be the fountain coin guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 9:08 am

This mid week is the FRC, so it is at Final 2.

I think he may be the fountain guy too.

Other than that, no idea who are in the Final 2...until someone tells one of our wonderful moderators? Praying Or, we have to wait for RS. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Who are the final 2????

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 2:34 pm

reason wrote:Who are the final 2????

I don't know. no idea We are just guessing who is Final 3.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird