SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by california90 Mon May 06, 2013 7:49 pm

I think Drew is F2.

His dad posted on FB: Looks like a nice place ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Isn't that where the FRC going to be? Or is that also where F3 is too?

california90

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by notguilty Mon May 06, 2013 8:09 pm

He really looks like James Franco.

notguilty

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm

california90 wrote:I think Drew is F2.

His dad posted on FB: Looks like a nice place ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At this point his dad knows as much as we do, I believe.....He probably read RS blog.

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 06, 2013 8:48 pm

I guess at this point we don't know if he's F2 if they sequester and keep F3 until the end. But I guess he is in F3.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 9:03 pm

I think Drew is for sure in Final 3.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Mon May 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Yeah, I believe too...

TBH, I feel like Zak doesn´t stand a chance at the MTPs, simply because the other 3 guys are gonna play the "ole' big family-loving uncle" card....

- Nothing wrong with that though, I mean if you´ve got it flaunt it,no?!;) -

Zak's siblings on the other hand are both younger than him, do not have kids and are not married yet. They seem to be an absolutely lovely family but just simply not picturesque enough if you take the other 3 guys into account....

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 06, 2013 9:12 pm

We really didn't get much of a chance to know Des' folks at the HTDs. Hard to know what will be really important to them. I think they really admire Des and think she has a good head on her shoulders. So unless there's a huge red flag with someone, they'll be okay with whoever- there's not enough chance to know anyone on the MTP date.... not really.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 pm

jcrbil wrote:We really didn't get much of a chance to know Des' folks at the HTDs. Hard to know what will be really important to them. I think they really admire Des and think she has a good head on her shoulders. So unless there's a huge red flag with someone, they'll be okay with whoever- there's not enough chance to know anyone on the MTP date.... not really.

lol gee, I totally meant the hometown dates. It wouldn´t even make sense other wise

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 pm

LexBlair wrote:

At this point his dad knows as much as we do, I believe.....He probably read RS blog.

But, if he was cut at F3 even if sequestered, he would be able to call home right? Perhaps his dad hasn't gotten a phone call so thinks he made it to F2.

I am really starting to think Drew and Brooks will be f2.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 10:55 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
LexBlair wrote:

But, if he was cut at F3 even if sequestered, he would be able to call home right? Perhaps his dad hasn't gotten a phone call so thinks he made it to F2.

I am really starting to think Drew and Brooks will be f2.

That wouldn't surprise me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 07, 2013 7:44 am

Hottest f1 ever?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 am

california90 wrote:Sophie.. I think his dad is following you on FB :)

His dad has been posting old photos of him on FB and now I have this feeling he's in F2? Is that where they're at now or still F3?

LOL For some reasons, families like me :) It's ok, I usually like them back :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird