SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by julychild Thu May 09, 2013 12:56 am

According to his sister's FB post, he was very excited when he was told the Bachelorette was going to be Des. Hopefully, we will get to see his filmed reaction.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Brill Thu May 09, 2013 12:58 am

julychild wrote:According to his sister's FB post, he was very excited when he was told the Bachelorette was going to be Des. Hopefully, we will get to see his filmed reaction.

Boy that makes me feel even worse now. no no

Last edited by Brill on Thu May 09, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 12:59 am

atem wrote:Drew is part of the group date in epi 2 and then another group date epi 3. We see him have a 1 on 1 by 6?

He is on the Mr. America (Epi 4) group date too, I believe.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 am

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:Drew is part of the group date in epi 2 and then another group date epi 3. We see him have a 1 on 1 by 6?

Right. Is the 1 on 1 on epi 6?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 1:04 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

In Spain, yeah.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 1:05 am

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

In Spain, yeah.

Was Portugal shown?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 1:06 am

Brill wrote:
julychild wrote:According to his sister's FB post, he was very excited when he was told the Bachelorette was going to be Des. Hopefully, we will get to see his filmed reaction.

Drew has an awesome family! :yes:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 1:06 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

In Spain, yeah.

Was Portugal shown?

I don't think so.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 09, 2013 1:06 am

Brill wrote:

Curious, can I ask why?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 1:10 am

I looked at her facebook and I don't see anything about the show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 09, 2013 1:17 am

She posted it in March, I copied it below (Sorry, Meghan):

Meghan Kenney Meyer shared a link.
March 11 near Lake Saint Louis, MO.

Ok Bachelor/Bachelorette fans, I've FINALLY been given the green light to share the big news... My brother Drew Kenney is on his way to LA right now to begin filming the next season of the Bachelorette!!!! We are all so proud of him and now everyone will get to see why. The show will air beginning in late May, can't believe we have to wait until then to find out what happens. Watch parties at my house on Mondays all summer!
Woohoo, Team Drew!!!!!!
Here he is as The Ford Model of the Month in January: ...look out Des, Drew's comin' for ya!

...And in the comments, she wrote this:

Meghan Kenney Meyer I reminded him that his three year old niece will be watching so keep it clean! Ha! He was pumped to find out it's Des. The producers filmed him in AZ last week and got his reaction on camera when he found out it was her - hopefully they show it, he says it was awesome!
March 11 at 6:16pm via mobile · 1

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 09, 2013 1:18 am

california90 wrote:
Brill wrote:

Curious, can I ask why?

If indeed she does pick who Love_Me says she is hearing she picks, I can see another Jef/Em coming already just with the names changed. He knows Jef and was probably told what to say and do to get to be F1, just like Jef was. I knew that outcome way before it even happened.

So if indeed Drew was excited in meeting Des then I am even more sad that he is going to get hurt even though they go into this knowing what can happen. Some of the pics remind me of Reid and he was also hurt by Jillian.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird