SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 am

nd4reality wrote:Chris Harrisons blogs are always a beacon letting us very subtly know what is going on during the season. I guess its in hindsight that we realize he has been leading us all the while. He always tells us the pivotal moment of the season though.

Agreed. Hindsight only is what confirms how significant his clues are.

He said that the events at the cocktail party shaped the rest of the season and perhaps the rest of Ashleys life.

If I have the right interview (from Popwatch) what he said there was:

A lot has been made about Ashley’s meeting with Bentley but in my opinion the bigger story next week is how the other men react when Ashley comes clean and tells them everything that happened. Next week is an episode not to be missed from start to finish. It will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 am

Beeleever wrote:Great post nd...I love that even though most of us have already jumped in one camp or another, there is still an "open mindedness" about what the possible outcome is. The fact that RS has been "Fleissed" in the recent past seasons, makes me even more determined to support Ashley in what she feels is best for her...not the edited version of what TPTB are showing...which I think clearly points to JP...which gives me pause...

Okay, I just came to a realization that made me throw up in my mouth a little. I tend to use the dot dot dot a lot in my posts. :hidingchair

The thing is most are already set in the outcome. Seems like I'm one of the few that still has major doubts .... which is fine. I have been wrong every season except the last one where I absolutely could not line up the Chantal F1 spoiler and what nearly all the fans were gushing about no no with Brads interviews, blogs, CH interviews and what I was deciphering on my screen.
I saw Brad blown away with Emily from the moment she stepped out of that limo like a bolt of lighten struck him. It was fun to watch and difficult to swim upstream on FORT (I'm not a great sleuther so no no ).
This season too for what ever reason - I am not convinced it is JP. But as I said I have been consistantly wrong so this one will be no different :Nod:.

I'm just cautioning folks to keep an open mind just in case.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:48 am

Lucas15 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Chris Harrisons blogs are always a beacon letting us very subtly know what is going on during the season. I guess its in hindsight that we realize he has been leading us all the while. He always tells us the pivotal moment of the season though.

Agreed. Hindsight only is what confirms how significant his clues are.

He said that the events at the cocktail party shaped the rest of the season and perhaps the rest of Ashleys life.

If I have the right interview (from Popwatch) what he said there was:

A lot has been made about Ashley’s meeting with Bentley but in my opinion the bigger story next week is how the other men react when Ashley comes clean and tells them everything that happened. Next week is an episode not to be missed from start to finish. It will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life.

Ok so CH did NOT say that cocktail party ....sorry guys. Scratch whatever I posted above. 🇳🇴

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:01 am

nd4reality wrote:Ok so CH did NOT say that cocktail party ....sorry guys. Scratch whatever I posted above. 🇳🇴

I still think it's a valid observation and not scratch-worthy.

CH made a very strong statement about what we need to look for - his exact quote covers more than just the cocktail party though as we know that she tells JP on the 1-1 and the rest of the guys at the party.

We need to expand our radar to watch both the 1-1 and the party and sort out why CH makes that statement.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:03 am

Beeleever wrote:Great post nd...I love that even though most of us have already jumped in one camp or another, there is still an "open mindedness" about what the possible outcome is. The fact that RS has been "Fleissed" in the recent past seasons, makes me even more determined to support Ashley in what she feels is best for her...not the edited version of what TPTB are showing...which I think clearly points to JP...which gives me pause...

Okay, I just came to a realization that made me throw up in my mouth a little. I tend to use the dot dot dot a lot in my posts. :hidingchair

Oh My Gosh! So funny, when I post something I go back and look at it and never thought about it until this season. I use ... too. Sometimes in edit I take some of them out... :vomit:
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 am

Lucas15 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so CH did NOT say that cocktail party ....sorry guys. Scratch whatever I posted above. 🇳🇴

CH made a very strong statement about what we need to look for - his exact quote covers more than just the cocktail party though as we know that she tells JP on the 1-1 and the rest of the guys at the party.

We need to expand our radar to watch both the 1-1 and the party and sort out why CH makes that statement.

So true about expanding our radar. This season seems to be leading us down a one-way street to JP. It worries me that the ending is being handed to us so easily.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I agree I believe this epi will show us the turning point..And I still have an open mind about the F1..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 am

nd4reality wrote:.

The thing is most are already set in the outcome. Seems like I'm one of the few that still has major doubts .... which is fine. I have been wrong every season except the last one where I absolutely could not line up the Chantal F1 spoiler and what nearly all the fans were gushing about no no with Brads interviews, blogs, CH interviews and what I was deciphering on my screen.
I saw Brad blown away with Emily from the moment she stepped out of that limo like a bolt of lighten struck him. It was fun to watch and difficult to swim upstream on FORT (I'm not a great sleuther so no no ).
This season too for what ever reason - I am not convinced it is JP. But as I said I have been consistantly wrong so this one will be no different :Nod:. I'm just cautioning folks to keep an open mind just in case.

nd, I was with you in what you saw with Brad and Emily, and yes, it was not a popular kite to be flying last season.

I really feel like most are not "set" in the outcome...but they are seeing with JP what we saw with Emily and supporting that. Know what I mean?

Also, most of us have been "spoiled" for a long time and many will admit to being "Fleissed" season after season. I fully admit to being the biggest loser in that department. I fall for the edit TPTB choose to show with F2 or F3 almost every single season. I would say no matter what camp we are in, we are cautiously and sometimes enthusiastically optimistic. Bottom line, no matter what we know of the scripted and sometimes manipulative storyboard, we want a love story!

There is always going to be doubts in my mind until we get the screencaps of the FRC and confirm the angle of the sun, shadows etc...and I am thankful that you are here as a reminder to keep my head out of the clouds.

:hug:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:16 am

Reality Mary wrote:

Oh My Gosh! So funny, when I post something I go back and look at it and never thought about it until this season. I use ... too. Sometimes in edit I take some of them out... :vomit:

Reality Mary...you think the dot dot dot is a Minnesota "thang"??? giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:16 am

Reality Steve will lose all credibility if he is wrong this season. giggling

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 am

LaureanT wrote:Reality Steve will lose all credibility if he is wrong this season. giggling

I think that he will always have his 'fans' 🤡 no matter how many times he is wrong about the F1. 😕

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 am

Beeleever wrote:
nd4reality wrote:.

This season too for what ever reason - I am not convinced it is JP. But as I said I have been consistantly wrong so this one will be no different :Nod:. I'm just cautioning folks to keep an open mind just in case.

nd, I was with you in what you saw with Brad and Emily, and yes, it was not a popular kite to be flying last season.

I really feel like most are not "set" in the outcome...but they are seeing with JP what we saw with Emily and supporting that. Know what I mean?

Also, most of us have been "spoiled" for a long time and many will admit to being "Fleissed" season after season. I fully admit to being the biggest loser in that department. I fall for the edit TPTB choose to show with F2 or F3 almost every single season. I would say no matter what camp we are in, we are cautiously and sometimes enthusiastically optimistic. Bottom line, no matter what we know of the scripted and sometimes manipulative storyboard, we want a love story!

There is always going to be doubts in my mind until we get the screencaps of the FRC and confirm the angle of the sun, shadows etc...and I am thankful that you are here as a reminder to keep my head out of the clouds.

:hug:

The thing we have to remember though, is that while on FORT, Emily as F1 was not the popular opinion, in the media and to unspoiled fans, she was. Emily led in all the polls all through the season, I believe, both in who Brad should choose and who do you think Brad will choose. That fact was actually the biggest reason I felt that Emily couldn't be F1, because up until then, the fan favorite never (or rarely) was.

This season, the unspoiled viewers overwhelmingly still think Ashley will pick nobody, or that somehow Bentley will remain in the picture. That may change next week, but that's where we are now, IMO. I guess JP is the fan favorite now, having overtaken Ryan, but nowhere near as overwhelmingly, and not from start to finish, as Emily was. So what does it all mean?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer