SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Sat May 04, 2013 9:11 am

docnash14 wrote:As an interesting aside, Jenna and Jef are following each other on twitter.

I noticed that. Are they following each other on Instagram too? I wonder if they have meet before.

Love_Me, I just looked. Jef is following Jenna on IG. Looks like Jenna has set hers to private - at least I couldn't access it.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Iluvbachette Sat May 04, 2013 9:13 am

stagedrealitytvjunkie wrote:Wow ive been looking all over the place for spoilers for this show & found you guys who are awesome "snoopers" so to speak, i love reading all the posts ! I wish i could do that ! all ive been able to find is that tim is still with his girl and very much in love laugh out loud. my personal favorite for him is Haliey ! i love her she so cool & funny. so whats the prognosis so far? :Smiley:

:sending flowers 2pop Welcome we are happy to have you joining us.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat May 04, 2013 10:41 am

I am missing something - who is Jef ? TY
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat May 04, 2013 10:55 am

Jef Holm, he was picked by the Bachelorette Emily. They didn't stay together long after..
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 10:57 am

stagedrealitytvjunkie wrote:Wow ive been looking all over the place for spoilers for this show & found you guys who are awesome "snoopers" so to speak, i love reading all the posts ! I wish i could do that ! all ive been able to find is that tim is still with his girl and very much in love laugh out loud. my personal favorite for him is Haliey ! i love her she so cool & funny. so whats the prognosis so far? :Smiley:

starwelcome stagedrealitytvjunkie! Glad to have you here!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat May 04, 2013 11:15 am

Here is a message posted on Sara's FB page:

Poster: “I just found out Tim picked Jenna”
Sara’s reply: “that's pretty funny.... And where did you hear this???”

Methinks perhaps they found it out here?!?! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:59 am

welcomebanner Prognosis? Tim picked Jenna! clap3 Shows what a great group of girls he's got, picks are divided by the F3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat May 04, 2013 12:14 pm

This was also posted yesterday by Sara on her FB page:

“Bedtime reading.. Let's hope I don't dream of waffles tonight.. Seriously? Who comes up with this? Haha. #dreams #waffles #funny”

Then she posted this excerpt from:
Fortune Telling
Book of Dreams
To find yourself eating waffles in a dream indicates that something will cause you to break off your marriage engagement

I think Tim's girls are messing with us big time. Again, we have to go by SC and sleuthing evidence. Unless I hear that someone other than Jenna was at the event where PWT's performed, that is the best clue we have so far. I don't beeleeve they would have her attend just to throw off a few fans that may discover this.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Again, we have to go by SC and sleuthing evidence. Unless I hear that someone other than Jenna was at the event where PWT's performed, that is the best clue we have so far. I don't beeleeve they would have her attend just to throw off a few fans that may discover this.
Totally agree. It's just impossible to ignore this.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 12:31 pm

LOL, can't even imagine dreaming of a waffle in the first place...now watch that's what we'll all dream about tonght, ha! The things people come up with!

Last edited by Lost17 on Sat May 04, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat May 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Hey guys, I watched the Vineyard, Trivia Part 1 ... is there a part 2? If so, I can't find it. The video ended mid episode. :Frown:
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Bet it should still be on up at NBC.com, I watched part 2 there.

Edited to add, it's still there next to part 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever