SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by 2observe Tue May 07, 2013 5:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:2observe, since you quoted me, I respond, I have no idea to who I was referring to, because I wasn't reading usernames and it's not even important. I was wrong to use certain language, to which I'm apologizing now for creating this fuzz out of nothing. I kind of had a feeling that "proven wrong" words are poor choice, but I couldn't think of any other at the time. I actually have no problem with any of you expressing your opinion, comments, doubts, questions, theories or sleuths, they are what makes this forum fun. But maybe I do have issues with the measures, forgive me if I keep repeating about them and I thought that issue was clear of doubt.
So I politely suggest you all to disregard all my previous posts, last thing I'd want is to create more attention to my "early morning hours".
I plead Witherspoon's "one too many" wine Sorry again and thank you.

No worries, you're definitely forgiven. :Smiley:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 5:43 pm

happygolucky wrote:I plead Witherspoon's "one too many" :wine: Sorry again and thank you.
Love this! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 08, 2013 12:32 am

I just saw a tweet from Sara that said the following:

"My date with Tombropez at the famous tree.....Breathtaking."

Did Sara forget how to spell Tim's name???? LOL!!!
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 12:34 am

2observe wrote:I just saw a tweet from Sara that said the following:

That's Tim's Instagram handle.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 08, 2013 12:46 am

I agree that the relationship with Sara seems kinda forced. I think some of the girls are threatened by Jenna and feel the need to do something about it. Sara said that she would make Tim realize he wants more and that she could give it to him. That's nice and all but sometimes with two people it just clicks and that's what we are seeing with Tim and Jenna. Tim is always smiling when he is with Jenna - she makes him happy and it's easy. He would be a fool not to explore that. Even if other girls are trying to get in his head and convince him otherwise.

Either way, it seems whoever he picked and for whatever reason it worked. Gosh, a year in hiding and still together -that's something!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 08, 2013 12:54 am

docnash14 wrote:
2observe wrote:I just saw a tweet from Sara that said the following:

That's Tim's Instagram handle.

Oh ok, thanks.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 12:56 am

noobsleuth wrote:I agree that the relationship with Sara seems kinda forced. I think some of the girls are threatened by Jenna and feel the need to do something about it. Sara said that she would make Tim realize he wants more and that she could give it to him. That's nice and all but sometimes with two people it just clicks and that's what we are seeing with Tim and Jenna. Tim is always smiling when he is with Jenna - she makes him happy and it's easy. He would be a fool not to explore that. Even if other girls are trying to get in his head and convince him otherwise.

Either way, it seems whoever he picked and for whatever reason it worked. Gosh, a year in hiding and still together -that's something!

Jenna really is a beautiful girl (in my opinion) and her chemistry with Tim sizzles.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed May 08, 2013 1:42 am

This is a really hard show for Tim to do, once he connected with Jenna, he was done and not ready to explore anything with the other girls. They really had to try hard, not like with Ben, he is kissing alot of them and seems ok doing that. But Tim had one girl since he was 15 yrs old for 11 yrs and maybe a couple other girls after that. Obviously he likes to date one girl and Jenna was lucky to get that first kiss. So Tim has only kissed Jenna and Sara?? I think that is a record for shows like this!

Last edited by Spencer81 on Wed May 08, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 08, 2013 1:45 am

Spencer81 wrote:This is a really hard show for Tim to do, once he connected with Jenna, he was done and not ready to explore anything with the other girls. They really had to try hard, not like with Ben, he is killing alot of them and seems ok. But Tim had one girl since he was 15 for 11 yrs and maybe a couple others. Obviously he likes to date one girl and Jenna was lucky to get that first kiss. So Tim has only kissed Jenna and Sara?? I think that is a record for shows like this!

I think you got it! Very sweet ... I am glad that producers are NOT trying to hide the Tim/Jenna connection. It's so much fun to see a relationship progress. Even more so if rumors are true that they are still together all these months after production stopped. I am sure living in the same town helps.

I am digging this show and have to admit I almost didn't watch after that first confusing episode. Maybe NBC can rework/retool and try to launch again.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 08, 2013 2:05 am

I kinda agree with Matt that I wish we would see more then the kissing. To be specific, I wish I would see Jenna verbally reciprocate her feelings to him. I see so much in his face that he is falling in love with her, but I also see hesitation. Even after he told her what they had was instantaneous, she said nothing. I hope she gives him something and soon. He has given her at least 2 opportunities to share her feelings for him and she didn't. I think she will be in the bottom two with Siham next week. Hopefully, it kinda lights a fire under her!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 08, 2013 2:18 am

Happy...keep posting! It's all good. yes

Litta...I think I was just agreeing with your post. bestbud!

Tim's smile with Jenna tonight said it all. He is so into this girl. I think he fell hard and fast for her.

Sara seems to be what Tim thinks he needs. She is what makes the most sense. They connect on a deeper, more mature level.

But the heart wants what the heart wants. And IMO his heart wants Jenna. beatingheart

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 2:19 am

Beeleever wrote:Happy...keep posting! It's all good. yes

Litta...I think I was just agreeing with your post. bestbud!

Tim's smile with Jenna tonight said it all. He is so into this girl. I think he fell hard and fast for her.

Sara seems to be what Tim thinks he needs. She is what makes the most sense. They connect on a deeper, more mature level.

But the heart wants what the heart wants. And IMO his heart wants Jenna. beatingheart

Sure looks that way, Bee.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever