SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Wed May 08, 2013 2:26 am

docnash14 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Happy...keep posting! It's all good. yes

Litta...I think I was just agreeing with your post. bestbud!

Tim's smile with Jenna tonight said it all. He is so into this girl. I think he fell hard and fast for her.

Sara seems to be what Tim thinks he needs. She is what makes the most sense. They connect on a deeper, more mature level.

But the heart wants what the heart wants. And IMO his heart wants Jenna. beatingheart

Sure looks that way, Bee.

Yep, doc. We certainly know looks can be deceiving...but I'm thinking not so much in this case. Tim is pretty transparent. :eyesigh:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Wed May 08, 2013 5:11 am

I will post more screencaps of Tim's date's soon!

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 08, 2013 10:40 am

docnash14 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Happy...keep posting! It's all good. yes

Litta...I think I was just agreeing with your post. bestbud!

Tim's smile with Jenna tonight said it all. He is so into this girl. I think he fell hard and fast for her.

Sara seems to be what Tim thinks he needs. She is what makes the most sense. They connect on a deeper, more mature level.

But the heart wants what the heart wants. And IMO his heart wants Jenna. beatingheart

Sure looks that way, Bee.

I agree with the two of you.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 08, 2013 11:21 am

Spencer81 wrote:This is a really hard show for Tim to do, once he connected with Jenna, he was done and not ready to explore anything with the other girls. They really had to try hard, not like with Ben, he is kissing alot of them and seems ok doing that. But Tim had one girl since he was 15 yrs old for 11 yrs and maybe a couple other girls after that. Obviously he likes to date one girl and Jenna was lucky to get that first kiss. So Tim has only kissed Jenna and Sara?? I think that is a record for shows like this!

When Tim talks about the first time he met his ex-wife he describes it in a similar way. They saw each other, had that "instant" attraction, and that was it for him. It's not surprising (to me) that Whitney's doppelganger would have the same affect on him. Gosh, there are so many red flags with that line of reasoning, but I guess for him that works. I just hope that he picks Jenna because he fell in love with her and not because he is trying to replace something he lost. How fun would that be if the matchmakers brought that up!? :drama

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed May 08, 2013 11:36 am

All Tim's girls are beautiful. And there isn't the drama like Ben's! I think Sarah with brunette hair is gorgeous too! Her eyes are so pretty! I think he is going to give Sara L a chance now and be in the moment with them and really date 2 women or 3 now.. Jenna,Sarah and Hailey?
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 08, 2013 11:43 am

Bee - with you it's all good from the start. I was being silent because i wanted to see the episode first, to see how much my feelings play trick on me, but watching this ep. was like reliving my own story all over again. (quite painfully even though I'm OK now).

I think I'm repeating too much and I'm sick of myself for it, but here are my conclusions:
Hailey and her self-deprecation are like my mirror. I can totally identify with her defense mechanism and it's painful to watch how a person can destroy own chances. That said, I think at that point in the process she was already aware of Tim's strong connection to Jenna and she was putting all of her flaws on a table for him to make a choice, whether he can accept them or not. She's also very different from Jenna, so with this behavior she's making a stand "it's either her or me", but I think we all got pretty good feeling that his heart already chose Jenna long ago. I'm not saying that other girls don't have a chance, but at this point, it's hard to imagine what could Jenna do so drastically wrong, to disappoint him, to direct his attraction to some other girl.
Jenna, must say, has a gorgeous face, positive vibe, she has certainty like no other girl of how much Tim likes her, so she's at ease, she can play the "girlfriend" role and be cool around other girls' advances, which makes her strong and confident and thus for even more sexy, which is why Tim can't stop kissing her.
On the other hand Sara has to "sweat" for affection. There was this sweet, tender moment between Tim&her. There is a connection and instant trust established, but that's not necessary an advantage, because with that girl becomes the girl-Friend, with whom Tim can be comfortable to share his life and he isn't so worried to screw up and let her down, because she's content with little tenderness and she already feels like a princess. However with Jenna, Tim is still on his toes, trying to figure her out, which makes her more interesting to him and wanting to spend more time together.
Also I do feel Sara can be more funny, free-spirited and as much as "cool" as Jenna, Hailey or any other, but the fact that she's "worrying" of what Tim wants and looks for in a girl, makes her block in order to not appear "dorky", but it has reverse effect and makes her look too serious. And yes, they kissed, but she instigated and I didn't feel the same transport from him.
All 3 women are possible perfect match, it's Tim choice of what feels right to him, who he can handle and wake up to and share the most dorky moments with.
The reason I don't comment on Sarah and Siham is because we didn't see much of them again, even though they are both great girls, who I'm sure can bring their own share of experience&content on the table, but Tim just doesn't show much interest to uncover those 2 worlds (kinda shame, but comprehensible considering the time).
Another thing, with Tim his actions speak louder than his words! (after all he is a song-writer/singer)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 08, 2013 11:54 am

When Tim talks about the first time he met his ex-wife he describes it in a similar way. They saw each other, had that "instant" attraction, and that was it for him. It's not surprising (to me) that Whitney's doppelganger would have the same affect on him. Gosh, there are so many red flags with that line of reasoning, but I guess for him that works. I just hope that he picks Jenna because he fell in love with her and not because he is trying to replace something he lost. How fun would that be if the matchmakers brought that up!? :drama
I agree. Can you imagine what his parents reaction must have been when they set eyes on Jenna for the first time? It's eerie. Ali is getting alot of grief right now because her new boyfriend is the spitting image of Frank. I think it's a legitimate concern when someone falls for a person who looks exactly like someone who rejected them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Spencer81 wrote:This is a really hard show for Tim to do, once he connected with Jenna, he was done and not ready to explore anything with the other girls. They really had to try hard, not like with Ben, he is kissing alot of them and seems ok doing that. But Tim had one girl since he was 15 yrs old for 11 yrs and maybe a couple other girls after that. Obviously he likes to date one girl and Jenna was lucky to get that first kiss. So Tim has only kissed Jenna and Sara?? I think that is a record for shows like this!

If I can recall correctly, Tim also kissed the French girl on a bench (forgot her name). And, I remember during the live time on stage Jeanna mentioned that Tim had kissed a couple of the others when the Host was teasing her about Tim kissing the French girl. But you are so right about Ben not wanting to explore the other possibilities because he's already taken to Jenna.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 12:50 pm

happygolucky wrote:Bee - with you it's all good from the start. I was being silent because i wanted to see the episode first, to see how much my feelings play trick on me, but watching this ep. was like reliving my own story all over again. (quite painfully even though I'm OK now).

I think I'm repeating too much and I'm sick of myself for it, but here are my conclusions:
Hailey and her self-deprecation are like my mirror. I can totally identify with her defense mechanism and it's painful to watch how a person can destroy own chances. That said, I think at that point in the process she was already aware of Tim's strong connection to Jenna and she was putting all of her flaws on a table for him to make a choice, whether he can accept them or not. She's also very different from Jenna, so with this behavior she's making a stand "it's either her or me", but I think we all got pretty good feeling that his heart already chose Jenna long ago. I'm not saying that other girls don't have a chance, but at this point, it's hard to imagine what could Jenna do so drastically wrong, to disappoint him, to direct his attraction to some other girl.
Jenna, must say, has a gorgeous face, positive vibe, she has certainty like no other girl of how much Tim likes her, so she's at ease, she can play the "girlfriend" role and be cool around other girls' advances, which makes her strong and confident and thus for even more sexy, which is why Tim can't stop kissing her.
On the other hand Sara has to "sweat" for affection. There was this sweet, tender moment between Tim&her. There is a connection and instant trust established, but that's not necessary an advantage, because with that girl becomes the girl-Friend, with whom Tim can be comfortable to share his life and he isn't so worried to screw up and let her down, because she's content with little tenderness and she already feels like a princess. However with Jenna, Tim is still on his toes, trying to figure her out, which makes her more interesting to him and wanting to spend more time together.
Also I do feel Sara can be more funny, free-spirited and as much as "cool" as Jenna, Hailey or any other, but the fact that she's "worrying" of what Tim wants and looks for in a girl, makes her block in order to not appear "dorky", but it has reverse effect and makes her look too serious. And yes, they kissed, but she instigated and I didn't feel the same transport from him.
All 3 women are possible perfect match, it's Tim choice of what feels right to him, who he can handle and wake up to and share the most dorky moments with.
The reason I don't comment on Sarah and Siham is because we didn't see much of them again, even though they are both great girls, who I'm sure can bring their own share of experience&content on the table, but Tim just doesn't show much interest to uncover those 2 worlds (kinda shame, but comprehensible considering the time).
Another thing, with Tim his actions speak louder than his words! (after all he is a song-writer/singer)

In my opinion, this concern, if not pre-occupation, about how she is acting and/or how Tim is receiving her is fostered not just for Sara but likely for all the girls by the matchmakers' "advice." And, specifically for Sara, I think she was trying to heed the advice given to her by Amber to show the other side of herself which can certainly exacerbate the inherent pressure on trying to make a good impression on a new love - especially when the girls are cognizant that there might be ramifications for not following the advice as in being sent to the garden. Frankly, as a psychologist who treats many couples, I am ambivalent about the matchmakers' roles here. While I am all for coaching (I often do role plays with my clients) to help the person access and express his/her real self, I am not into the advice that seems to me is intended to get a certain reaction out of the other person (i.e. kiss Tim on the neck). Seems too gamey to me which is the same reason I was never into the Rules book that was out several years ago. I remember clearly during my first marital therapy course in grad school the instructor advising us that "true intimacy is relatively game-less." (Relatively, of course, is a key word since all of us play games to a certain extent.)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThisStuff Wed May 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Fun episode last night!
I'm still happily on the Hailey-train! I think maybe even more so after this episode. I feel like Tim is really drawn to her and feels comfortable with her. There were some tender moments during their time together where they were touching and leaning into each other. We don't know what they were talking about during those times because the music was playing or there were voice-overs. Also, Tim is very sweet with her during the whole 'bottom two' scenario with the looks he gives her and when he kisses her on the cheek (touching her face). I can't help but wonder if there is more to their connection that is purposely being hidden from us. Even Hailey says that Amber doesn't know the connection she has with him. It will be interesting to see them kiss. I think that will really be telling.

So far it seems to me that Tim is holding himself back being cautious, even with Jenna. Their kisses are very sweet and tender but they don't seem passionate to me. Almost like he is still struggling with having an audience, which is completely understandable. In any case, I don't feel like he has really started having deep feelings for any of them to the point of being caught up in the moment yet. So I still think there is a pretty even playing field.
At this point I really think he could develop strong feelings with any one of the girls left.

Also, this may have been discussed previously but has anyone else gotten the impression from Hailey's social media that she may be planning to move to Austin soon?
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed May 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Here is what Tim posted on Sara's web site page.

tombropezJust watched RFL epis 5. I was so lucky to spend the summer with you girls. Hope ur all doing well.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed May 08, 2013 12:54 pm

LoveThisStuff wrote:Fun episode last night!
I'm still happily on the Hailey-train! I think maybe even more so after this episode. I feel like Tim is really drawn to her and feels comfortable with her. There were some tender moments during their time together where they were touching and leaning into each other. We don't know what they were talking about during those times because the music was playing or there were voice-overs. Also, Tim is very sweet with her during the whole 'bottom two' scenario with the looks he gives her and when he kisses her on the cheek (touching her face). I can't help but wonder if there is more to their connection that is purposely being hidden from us. Even Hailey says that Amber doesn't know the connection she has with him. It will be interesting to see them kiss. I think that will really be telling.

So far it seems to me that Tim is holding himself back being cautious, even with Jenna. Their kisses are very sweet and tender but they don't seem passionate to me. Almost like he is still struggling with having an audience, which is completely understandable. In any case, I don't feel like he has really started having deep feelings for any of them to the point of being caught up in the moment yet. So I still think there is a pretty even playing field.
At this point I really think he could develop strong feelings with any one of the girls left.

Also, this may have been discussed previously but has anyone else gotten the impression from Hailey's social media that she may be planning to move to Austin soon?

I think she has already moved. She still has like 13 days of school left before summer break.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever