SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Rdjbb wrote:where can i watch all the episodes? I get them from NBC.com is there another way of watching them?

NBC.com or Hulu... or you buy them on Amazon. If you are looking for free - I think Hulu has the better quality. :Smiley:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:39 pm

One of my friends just told me where Tim lives and it happens to be on the same street as one of my son's friends. I've been over there many times. Would Tim's F1 be at his house? Or is it like with the Bachelor where they have to go to a safe house? I'll see if he knows anything about it after school. Maybe I can go on a little bike ride. :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 2:43 pm

ooh, we have a stalker! giggling kidding ... this is getting even more interesting. And Grace, if F1 is Jenna - she's probably living at her own home, if F1 is Sara - well is either visiting or back home in Nashville and Hailey - she's in Florida. rotfl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 09, 2013 2:59 pm

noobsleuth wrote:All of the girls showed back up for the finale. If that pic of Hailey is from the finale she isn't the girl in the long dark dress. Right? I'm so confused! LOL

PS Amber's boobs are gi-normous. :shocked!:

My guess is that the interviews occurred before the Finale. They can do several different days interview at the same time. They change clothes/hair/jewelry to make it seem like different days or times.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Thu May 09, 2013 3:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:ooh, we have a stalker! giggling kidding ... this is getting even more interesting. And Grace, if F1 is Jenna - she's probably living at her own home, if F1 is Sara - well is either visiting or back home in Nashville and Hailey - she's in Florida. rotfl

If you do go stalking...Ummmm...I mean, on a bike ride...can you see if you notice a large wooden fence around the backyard?

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Question: Has Hailey already moved to Austin???
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 09, 2013 3:08 pm

2observe wrote:Question: Has Hailey already moved to Austin???

I don't think so, she tweeted something about having so many days of school left until summer vacation. She's still teaching art in FL.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 3:17 pm

2observe wrote:My guess is that the interviews occurred before the Finale. They can do several different days interview at the same time. They change clothes/hair/jewelry to make it seem like different days or times.

They did change - but in the pic with Hailey and Amber, you can see Amber wearing the "final" gown, so I'm assuming Hailey is wearing her "final" dress too.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Beb wrote:
happygolucky wrote:ooh, we have a stalker! giggling kidding ... this is getting even more interesting. And Grace, if F1 is Jenna - she's probably living at her own home, if F1 is Sara - well is either visiting or back home in Nashville and Hailey - she's in Florida. rotfl

If you do go stalking...Ummmm...I mean, on a bike ride...can you see if you notice a large wooden fence around the backyard?

Well now I feel bad.. :hidingchair You guys are working so hard on the clues, I just thought this might be faster! He lives down by the lake, very secluded, but no gated entrance. Maybe they would even feel safe walking around there. There is a community boat house. They could go out on the lake unnoticed perhaps? I'll get on a jet ski and search if the bike fails!! :laughingoutlou

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 09, 2013 3:24 pm

happygolucky wrote:
2observe wrote:My guess is that the interviews occurred before the Finale. They can do several different days interview at the same time. They change clothes/hair/jewelry to make it seem like different days or times.

They did change - but in the pic with Hailey and Amber, you can see Amber wearing the "final" gown, so I'm assuming Hailey is wearing her "final" dress too.

Happy, I meant that Hailey most likely did the interview before she changed for the Finale. Her outfit in the pic seems like one that you might wear to a function where your going to change clothes. jmo :Smiley:
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 09, 2013 3:25 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
2observe wrote:Question: Has Hailey already moved to Austin???

I don't think so, she tweeted something about having so many days of school left until summer vacation. She's still teaching art in FL.

Thanks Noobsleuth.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by mymichelle Thu May 09, 2013 3:27 pm

yes this is why it gets so confusing if they are always changing clothes!

I think on Hailey ig or twitter she posted a picture of herself getting hair and makeup and she is in the same dress.
I really, really wanted Tim to choose Hailey.

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever