SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by mymichelle Thu May 09, 2013 1:37 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Yeah it was all over the minute he laid eyes on Whitney 2.0 (or as I think of her - "Jentney"). That being said - I'm sure Tim was happy that they cast someone that he could fall for.
tigertiz I feel like we are on the same page, sentence, word!!

"He only has eyes for Jenna. Didn't even want to go on the dates with the other girls and sounds like he asked the match makers if he could skip it with his statement : the matchmakers wanted me to go through with the rest of the dates. Hmmmm I think him and Jenna are a done deal" klisack
I agree
He also stated that he was trying to make connections to the other girls but all he could think about is Jenna. I also agree with the other thing you said klisack, that the moment he connected with Jenna the show was over for him. IMO he is now just going through the motions until the show is done.

I am pretty sold on Tim having a certian type, but wouldn't it be fun if he shocked us all and picked Sarah M!!

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 pm

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is taken on the day of interviews, I guess they dressed up for interviews, using "old" dresses from previous episodes, but the nail polish and rings, both Tracy and Amber have are the same as in final, so I presume the interviews were shot just before it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mymichelle asked for photos, so I found them on Amber's FB - you can clearly see the nail polish of both MM, the same as on the final day, which means those interviews were indeed recorded in the same week, if not the same day, when guys already had their F2 chosen. Those blue/red boxes might be lighten up to misdirect us, but really? why then exactly those boxes?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mymichelle Thu May 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Thanks for posting these happygolucky! :Smiley:

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Thu May 09, 2013 1:56 pm

LoveThisStuff wrote:Ok,(this was all hashed out on the other Tim thread in more detail) I don't know how to copy pictures but I'm thinking of the one that happygolucky posted a few pages back of the three MM being interviewed in what looks to be the finale. That's the same set in the background of the interviews with all the guys. You can see that Sara is the only blue box left in Amber's group of girls. Also from the reflection you can see that Shandi's is the only one left of Amber's for Ernesto. In the interviews with the guys you can see that Allie and Angela are Ben's F2 and that Jenna is Tim's other F2. Unless anyone can offer another explanation for these, I'm throwing in the towel on Hailey. :tissuebox
Honestly, it really irritates me that the editors would have made such a blunder in leaving those boxes lit up for all those interviews and pictures.
I'm not nearly as interested now since I don't even have the hope of him choosing Hailey.

I've said this before...but here I go again....if they did those interviews and left the boxes lite up giving away the fort...then the producer's of this show WERE ASLEEP...OR DRUNK...OR ON CRACK. Very possible that was the case. But just need to say it out loud again. deadhorse deadhorse

I woke up this morning wondering if Jenna and Hailey weren't involved in some elaborate plot to hide Sara as F1. INCOMING! :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 09, 2013 1:58 pm

All of the girls showed back up for the finale. If that pic of Hailey is from the finale she isn't the girl in the long dark dress. Right? I'm so confused! LOL

PS Amber's boobs are gi-normous. :shocked!:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Thu May 09, 2013 2:01 pm

noobsleuth wrote:All of the girls showed back up for the finale. If that pic of Hailey is from the finale she isn't the girl in the long dark dress. Right? I'm so confused! LOL

PS Amber's boobs are gi-normous. :shocked!:

YOU. GUYS. ARE. KILLING. ME. (I noticed that too.) :cutesmile!:

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu May 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Where does my post keep going?? Does Jenna work in Austin somewhere? anyone know?? :)
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Yes Noob, that's my conclusion - Hailey isn't in F2. Now whether she's the silver dress girl, if she is F3, that is yet to be seen. Or the silver dress girl is from another team ... or it's Jenna (I don't want to argue anymore).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Where does my post keep going?? Does Jenna work in Austin somewhere? anyone know?? :)

Yes, Jenna works for HomeAway in Austin. That building is amazing... if I had to work in an office, that would be it. They have a rooftop lounge!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Tracy looks like she's about to walk onto a Star Trek set.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Interesting tweet from Hailey:

Katie ‏@kvhall918 4h
@MsClarkhartart if Tim likes you enough to save you 3 times how come he hasn't smooched u?Are they just not showing it?Im getting worried...

Hailey ‏@MsClarkhartart 3h
@kvhall918 , I know, right? Jk/ we had smooched afew times & they haven't shown it- I think next week I lay a big fat one on him!xoxoxo.

Not that I don't like to see every make out session (because I do!) but if someone besides Hailey is F1 it seems they are maybe trying to go easy on them by not showing all of the kissing. Maybe?

One thing I will be watching for this week if Jenna is in the bottom two is if they show her moment with Tim in the garden after whoever (I'm guessing Siham) is eliminated. They showed Shandi's with Ernesto - do we think they would have showed that if she wasn't the F1? (IDK) They did not show Sara and Tim after he eliminated Christina and they didn't show Allie and Ben after he sent home Kari.

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 pm

where can i watch all the episodes? I get them from NBC.com is there another way of watching them?
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever