SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by jojo47 Fri May 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Here's the thing as like The Bachelor. All the guys and gals are friends after the show even if they weren't picked. Graham Bunn does alot of charity for 46. And he has invited these girls to join the Bachelor/ette alums in this years Lemonaide stand in NY. We know Jenna is friends with Jef. I think it is wonderful to see all these great ppl become lifelong friends.

I wasn't aware of the connection there. How do these two know each other?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 12:44 pm

yeah Tiger, I'm with you.

Kissing: When watching Danielle's date, I felt awkward for her, trying to get a kiss that doesn't come. Hailey with her ways and "topics" was still putting some sort of barrier (although now that i found they might have kissed, I'm thinking when and how?). Sara practically leaned on his arm, so it was perfect opportunity for him to go for it and try to masquerade his "crush on Jenna" (who till then he kissed multiple times with no "before-play"). Oh yeah, there was kiss with Siham, but it was an "easy" one, I'm not saying with that that she's easy, just he didn't go in with any feelings. So he keeps playing, not that he's a playaaar.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Kissing: When watching Danielle's date, I felt awkward for her, trying to get a kiss that doesn't come. Hailey with her ways and "topics" was still putting some sort of barrier (although now that i found they might have kissed, I'm thinking when and how?). Sara practically leaned on his arm, so it was perfect opportunity for him to go for it and try to masquerade his "crush on Jenna" (who till then he kissed multiple times with no "before-play"). Oh yeah, there was kiss with Siham, but it was an "easy" one, I'm not saying with that that she's easy, just he didn't go in with any feelings. So he keeps playing, not that he's a playaaar.

I agree

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 12:53 pm

klisack wrote:

I agree

Well if I saw my tv screen right. When Tim and Sara were standing by the tree. It was Tim who made the movement to put Sara's arms up around his neck. And they were definately kissing afterwards in the darkened silhouette.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Iluvbachette, I don't remember everything perfectly, but I know when i was watching that part when they are sitting under the tree facing the ocean, she leans on his arm with the look in her eyes that I was on my seat waiting for him to do the move and he did - now, because of editing who knows whether that kiss was the first or was there one before under the tree with the ocean behind their backs, but my impression was that he hesitated, considered.

OK, girls, it was a fun day for me today, starting early, escaping my work, still afternoon ahead i need to spend it with my family.

Is there a forum thread for addicts who spend too much time here? Next time if i go above 10 posts, kick me out of here. 👋

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope I copied this right. It is Tim providing a tour of his home on the lake. Definitely couldn't be his backyard in the picture of Jenna and her dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Well the lake is across the street. Did we get to see his backyard? Did I miss it? I notice more that one of his best friends is in the background of that pick of Jenna with the dog. Not sure if it is her dog or if it is a pic of Tim's new dog. no idea

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Tim Thread #2

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks everyone for the prayers and kind words, and hugs! bestbud!

I'm addicted to this Tim's story! ughhh... but I think Tim is really thinking at this time of the show. You can see it in his eyes.. He must have picked okay, cuz they r still together!! Why can't we get more previews somewhere!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 1:43 pm

2observe, thank you, you wrote it much eloquently than I could, but yes, that what my comment was about. Feel free to discuss, but I'm off now for real. (oh gosh, keep checking here till I'm dragged from PC)

Spencer Happy Birthday, hope you had good night sleep and today whatever day brings you, you find your strength.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Tim Thread #2

Post by Litta123 Fri May 10, 2013 2:31 pm

boogie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope I copied this right. It is Tim providing a tour of his home on the lake. Definitely couldn't be his backyard in the picture of Jenna and her dog.

Great find, boogie! And, yes, I agree with you completely that the picture of Jenna and the dog is NOT Tim's backyard. I've seen some other pictures of his house now as well. Unequivocally, not his backyard! So the sleuthing can work to disprove my theories as well! giggling WAY TO GO! Keep at it!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 pm

And I have heard Tim use the Love word 2 or 3x when talking about Hailey.. and the last time she was brought up from the garden, he immediately gave her a kiss which looked like it was meant for the lips but she didn't see him and it ended up on the cheek.... I keep thinking of that person who said it was a shock or twist with who he picked. remember in her PI too, she said Jenna was her biggest competition, why didn't she say Sara.. ??? scratch I want it to be Sara but....
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Maybe this all should be on the Hailey thread, but when all the girls were saying they were going to meet down in Austin, and they couldn't wait...and jenna told Sara, Hailey is already there... Sooooo where is there? @ Tim's house? alone without the chosen one? To me it seems that Hailey was with Tim and the rest were coming there to party with the new couple..
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever