SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:35 am

sophienette wrote:
Darrica518 wrote:
eme92 wrote:Sorry I don't think I was clear enough, I was referring to the comment too and yes, it can definitely be part of a scheme!

I love that the girls seem to be so close: but it seems so odd to me that you could be friends with someone if they were with the person you were falling for? I don't know, maybe it's too weird of situation to predict how I'd feel; but I would find it difficult on either side- if I was with Tim, or if iwas sent home?

2 words: Lesley and Catherine Smiley giggling

Hahaha! That's a fantastic point! I wish they showed more of the interactions between the girls like they do on the bachelor- then you understand the friendships more. You can tell from the support on stage that Sara &'hailey & Siham or close- wish I saw more...

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 10:37 am

2 words: Lesley and Catherine Smiley
I know Catherine cried when Lesley was sent home. The other girls had to console her. firework

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 10:55 am

I think being "paired" in MM's teams helped the friendship. I mean Leah, Danielle and Tao from Matt's team were first to go, so there's a connection of first 2 weeks when nobody was "rival" yet, Christina was kind of in her own world - didn't really connect with the rest, so Jenna and Sarah from Tracy's team became good friends, also because (I presume) Sarah didn't make it far with Tim and Amber's team Sara-Hailey-Siham were the longest together as a whole team (and if Hailey was let go as "I feel more of a friendship" kinda way, it's easier to let her be a part of their lives even when in couple) (I realize I don't make much grammatical sense, but hope you can understand)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 11:20 am

happygolucky wrote:I think being "paired" in MM's teams helped the friendship. I mean Leah, Danielle and Tao from Matt's team were first to go, so there's a connection of first 2 weeks when nobody was "rival" yet, Christina was kind of in her own world - didn't really connect with the rest, so Jenna and Sarah from Tracy's team became good friends, also because (I presume) Sarah didn't make it far with Tim and Amber's team Sara-Hailey-Siham were the longest together as a whole team (and if Hailey was let go as "I feel more of a friendship" kinda way, it's easier to let her be a part of their lives even when in couple) (I realize I don't make much grammatical sense, but hope you can understand)

It made sense to me;) I wonder how Jenna and Hailey became so close? I don't see a lot of interaction between them , but their social media seems like they are pretty tight friends.... Are we not seeing it bc of editing or do you think they have become closer after the show? Where does Hailey love again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 am

Live not love

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 11:30 am

Hailey is from Florida, Indialantic. As I understood from some interview, girls sleep in the same rooms, so they talk personal stuff while waiting for those days of "group-dates" and 1on1s. I presume Jenna is a fun girl to be around, beside she's very independent, positive, carefree, so who wouldn't want to be friends with her (once you get over yourself, that she's the girl who'll get the guy you want) giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 11:43 am

Here's the thing as like The Bachelor. All the guys and gals are friends after the show even if they weren't picked. Graham Bunn does alot of charity for 46. And he has invited these girls to join the Bachelor/ette alums in this years Lemonaide stand in NY. We know Jenna is friends with Jef. I think it is wonderful to see all these great ppl become lifelong friends.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 10, 2013 11:57 am

Hmm how about Graham and Hailey... but I think graham is kinda a player??? So I don't want him to hurt any of the girls!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Why do you think he's keeping her there? You think that at this point - 5th episode going on 6th - do you think he still has his "heart" open enough for at least 3 girls equally, with the same chances to be his F1?
happy golucky asked this about Hailey or Sara in the Hailey thread. Honestly it doesnt matter which woman you were asking about - I think he is ready at this point to get rid of all of them and walk off down the beach with Jenna. It's game over. I'm not suggesting that would be wise on his part. But I would be totally shocked if he ended up with anyone else.
The producers have a show to produce so obviously they need to keep others around. If they were going to keep someone until the end, as a potential lead for what I'm sure they hoped would be season 2 - Sara has a better back story. Sorry - that's just how I see it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 10, 2013 12:19 pm

sophienette wrote: 2 words: Lesley and Catherine Smiley giggling
Sophie, I thought it was one word...Catley! Hugesmile

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Fri May 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Happy bithday Spencer! Stay strong, I'll pray for your dad!

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 10, 2013 12:35 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Why do you think he's keeping her there? You think that at this point - 5th episode going on 6th - do you think he still has his "heart" open enough for at least 3 girls equally, with the same chances to be his F1?
happy golucky asked this about Hailey or Sara in the Hailey thread. Honestly it doesnt matter which woman you were asking about - I think he is ready at this point to get rid of all of them and walk off down the beach with Jenna. It's game over. I'm not suggesting that would be wise on his part. But I would be totally shocked if he ended up with anyone else.
The producers have a show to produce so obviously they need to keep others around. If they were going to keep someone until the end, as a potential lead for what I'm sure they hoped would be season 2 - Sara has a better back story. Sorry - that's just how I see it.

Agree, tiger...it's been pointed out to me, that from a story board/whole show standpoint, Tim's story to a back seat to Ben's this past week. Previously, Tim's story has always been presented to the viewer first. Why not this past week? Was it becoming too obvious to the viewer who Tim was going for? Sara's relationship with Tim took a huge step forward, but was plunked into the middle of the show. It seems like the producers were looking to bring out The Bachelor like drama...contrary to what's been claimed about producing a show of a love story. So if there is a love story coming with Sara, why bury it behind the drama? Certainly not for ratings...the shows DOA. Maybe because Tim's story was becoming too predictable...maybe not. no idea I leave it to you to make your own conclusions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever