SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by lipsis Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:Sean's latest tweet:

@SeanLowe09
I need to get away and float the river for a couple of days. My Texans know what I mean.

I take this to mean he's ready for a break.

i can speak to this if anyone is interested. In Texas, many go to New Braunfels and Gruene (pronounced green), Texas, both German towns and float the Guadalupe River on tubes. You can tie a cooler full of drinks to your tube. The rapids are fairly mild with long slow stretches in between. There are many fun places to eat, drink and be merry along the river. A perfect place for them to stay would be The Gruene Mansion. It's right on the river and very private and romantic. Plus they can walk to Gruene Hall for some live country music. It's the oldest dance hall in Texas and many famous country singers play there. I hope they get to do this. It is very relaxing and would be a great visit to Texas for Cat. They would drive through Austin to get there and could visit Brad and Ashlee. giggling

That sounds so cool and like it would be a blast.....well, not the Brad and Ashlee part.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun but I agree probably not a visit with Brad and Ashlee
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Tue May 07, 2013 9:44 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Sounds like a lot of fun but I agree probably not a visit with Brad and Ashlee

Wouldn't it be something Brad and Ashlee had the same idea, and go the same time as Seancat? giggling
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 07, 2013 9:48 pm

TrustxLove wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:Sounds like a lot of fun but I agree probably not a visit with Brad and Ashlee

Wouldn't it be something Brad and Ashlee had the same idea, and go the same time as Seancat? giggling

Ashlee doesnt like to get her hair wet. Not a problem.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 07, 2013 9:53 pm

I think the floating down the river is a usual activity of Sean and his friends- the ultimate get away. And which paps/tabs would want to follow them there? None. Not exotic enough (and you have to bring your own beverages).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue May 07, 2013 9:56 pm

I would not want to get in one of the Texas rivers any time soon. We have had a very cold spring for Texas. It was 42 for a couple of nights this week in Houston which is very cold for us!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue May 07, 2013 11:19 pm

motheroffive wrote:I would not want to get in one of the Texas rivers any time soon. We have had a very cold spring for Texas. It was 42 for a couple of nights this week in Houston which is very cold for us!

Rio Frio? giggling
Gruene is one of my favorite places in all of Texas.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 08, 2013 2:05 am

motheroffive wrote:I would not want to get in one of the Texas rivers any time soon. We have had a very cold spring for Texas. It was 42 for a couple of nights this week in Houston which is very cold for us!

I was just going to say the same thing. Dallas has been hot one day and winter coat the next. We're on the Gulf coast right now and it's been cool here also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Wed May 08, 2013 2:10 am

Just tweeted: @SeanLowe09: Thanks so much to everyone who supported me on DWTS! Truly blessed to have been apart of it all. Now on to the next chapter with @clmgiudici

On to the next chapter! :)

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 08, 2013 2:13 am

I think a beach is actually calling their names.... but a remote one, where they will be left alone for a week (and no one can call them or take their picture).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 08, 2013 2:15 am

eunbach12 wrote:Just tweeted: @SeanLowe09: Thanks so much to everyone who supported me on DWTS! Truly blessed to have been apart of it all. Now on to the next chapter with @clmgiudici

On to the next chapter! :)

Can't wait for Sean and Catherine's next chapter!
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Wed May 08, 2013 2:28 am

grace8136 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:Sean's latest tweet:

@SeanLowe09
I need to get away and float the river for a couple of days. My Texans know what I mean.

I take this to mean he's ready for a break.

i can speak to this if anyone is interested. In Texas, many go to New Braunfels and Gruene (pronounced green), Texas, both German towns and float the Guadalupe River on tubes. You can tie a cooler full of drinks to your tube. The rapids are fairly mild with long slow stretches in between. There are many fun places to eat, drink and be merry along the river. A perfect place for them to stay would be The Gruene Mansion. It's right on the river and very private and romantic. Plus they can walk to Gruene Hall for some live country music. It's the oldest dance hall in Texas and many famous country singers play there. I hope they get to do this. It is very relaxing and would be a great visit to Texas for Cat. They would drive through Austin to get there and could visit Brad and Ashlee. giggling

I'm surrounded by beaches (and also in dire need of a vacation) so this river thing sounds like so much fun! Y'all are making me want to plan a trip to Texas, seriously. Maybe Sean and Catherine are currently debating the merits of a beachy resort vs. some river time back home?

And call me crazy but a Brashlee double date (yes, I just gave them a couple name) could be all sorts of fun! If anything, they could all share stories about dating the same person. giggling Still holding out for a more likely Catley double date!

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7