SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by MissLittle Tue May 07, 2013 1:10 pm

I love that SeanCat attended her birthday bash last night & the pic of the two of them together. Was wondering about them, mostly due to them both being of Filipino heritage. A bit random maybe, but you know ehat I mean... I hope. They're following each other on Twitter now, too. Catherine seems to have made a bunch of new friends among the cast, which is wonderful to see.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Catherine's smile is very infectious......gosh my knees go weak watching her smile.....and my girl crush continues to grow.

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Tue May 07, 2013 4:05 pm

MissLittle wrote:I love that SeanCat attended her birthday bash last night & the pic of the two of them together. Was wondering about them, mostly due to them both being of Filipino heritage. A bit random maybe, but you know ehat I mean... I hope. They're following each other on Twitter now, too. Catherine seems to have made a bunch of new friends among the cast, which is wonderful to see.

Yes. Its easy to be friends with her. Her outgoing personality is very contagious. Hollywood loves people with an IT factor and Charisma. Artistic, talented and with bold personality. Catherine perfectly fit in.

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 07, 2013 4:47 pm

New pics of them last night! Oh gosh!!!! I love cat's dress!!! They are beautiful pics! Can someone embed them :cutesmile!:

“@fasmag247: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici sneaking out of an after party for 'Dancing With The Stars' in Los Angeles , http://www.fashionmagazine247.com/photos/45847/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-sneaking-out-of-an-after-party-for-dancing-with-the-stars-in-los-angeles.php”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 07, 2013 4:53 pm

“@PopcandiesHdTv: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici on Planning Large Family & Len Goodman at Wedding in LA 05062013: https://youtu.be/RJIfrNmpuk4?a via @YouTube”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 07, 2013 5:00 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:New pics of them last night! Oh gosh!!!! I love cat's dress!!! They are beautiful pics! Can someone embed them :cutesmile!:

“@fasmag247: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici sneaking out of an after party for 'Dancing With The Stars' in Los Angeles , http://www.fashionmagazine247.com/photos/45847/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-sneaking-out-of-an-after-party-for-dancing-with-the-stars-in-los-angeles.php”

I already answered you in another thread. :Smiley:

But just a helpful suggestion, try to only post media/pictures in one thread, or the discussion and no discussion threads. Putting it in more than one thread just leads to confusion and sometimes the same convo in multiple threads. Again, just a helpful suggestion to make things run smoother.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 07, 2013 5:09 pm

umngirl wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:New pics of them last night! Oh gosh!!!! I love cat's dress!!! They are beautiful pics! Can someone embed them :cutesmile!:

I already answered you in another thread. :Smiley:

But just a helpful suggestion, try to only post media/pictures in one thread, or the discussion and no discussion threads. Putting it in more than one thread just leads to confusion and sometimes the same convo in multiple threads. Again, just a helpful suggestion to make things run smoother.

Hahaha I am so sorry. No problem. Thanks Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Sean's latest tweet:

@SeanLowe09
I need to get away and float the river for a couple of days. My Texans know what I mean.

I take this to mean he's ready for a break.

Last edited by yrkiemommy on Tue May 07, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:43 pm

scarre_me wrote:
MissLittle wrote:I love that SeanCat attended her birthday bash last night & the pic of the two of them together. Was wondering about them, mostly due to them both being of Filipino heritage. A bit random maybe, but you know ehat I mean... I hope. They're following each other on Twitter now, too. Catherine seems to have made a bunch of new friends among the cast, which is wonderful to see.

Yes. Its easy to be friends with her. Her outgoing personality is very contagious. Hollywood loves people with an IT factor and Charisma. Artistic, talented and with bold personality. Catherine perfectly fit in.

I agree, she has this onscreen "It" factor like a movie star. She radiates health and charisma. She is non-threatening to females and sexy to males. Can't take a bad picture of her. Then wonder why CH and TB production took longer to warm up to her; CH mentioned something in an interview like Catherine has to grow on you as if her personality is grating.

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Not sure how to embed this one.

@BritWeek: The bachelor @seanlowe09 and his wife ...

https://vine.co/v/b2gEgTIu76P

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 07, 2013 8:10 pm

lipsis wrote:Not sure how to embed this one.

@BritWeek: The bachelor @seanlowe09 and his wife ...

https://vine.co/v/b2gEgTIu76P

Here you go

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 9:35 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Sean's latest tweet:

@SeanLowe09
I need to get away and float the river for a couple of days. My Texans know what I mean.

I take this to mean he's ready for a break.

i can speak to this if anyone is interested. In Texas, many go to New Braunfels and Gruene (pronounced green), Texas, both German towns and float the Guadalupe River on tubes. You can tie a cooler full of drinks to your tube. The rapids are fairly mild with long slow stretches in between. There are many fun places to eat, drink and be merry along the river. A perfect place for them to stay would be The Gruene Mansion. It's right on the river and very private and romantic. Plus they can walk to Gruene Hall for some live country music. It's the oldest dance hall in Texas and many famous country singers play there. I hope they get to do this. It is very relaxing and would be a great visit to Texas for Cat. They would drive through Austin to get there and could visit Brad and Ashlee. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7