SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Thanks lipsis for bringing the pictures over.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by lipsis Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Iploeg wrote:Thanks lipsis for bringing the pictures over.

No problem. I asked her to post a recap, when she can. Apparently she won these tickets in an auction some time ago so she had VIP seats with no idea that Sean would be on the same day. Very cool for her.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu May 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Thanks for posting the pics.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Wow great pics, lucky fan!! I can't wait to hear a recap of her experience!! Very cool!! :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Just to dowse the flames of Catherine ignoring Sean's kiss. Think back to the boat in Thailand.... Catherine is talking and Sean is being affectionate. Catherine doesn't miss a beat- even as he's trying to get the hair out of her eyes. The girl can focus! So she focused on what she was seeing/hearing and he stole a little kiss- probably happens all the time! And he doesn't think the less of her for not acknowledging his affection (and I'm sure she notices- just doesn't acknowledge).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 09, 2013 1:10 pm

jcrbil wrote:Just to dowse the flames of Catherine ignoring Sean's kiss. Think back to the boat in Thailand.... Catherine is talking and Sean is being affectionate. Catherine doesn't miss a beat- even as he's trying to get the hair out of her eyes. The girl can focus! So she focused on what she was seeing/hearing and he stole a little kiss- probably happens all the time! And he doesn't think the less of her for not acknowledging his affection (and I'm sure she notices- just doesn't acknowledge).

Exactly and the big takeaway for me is that he was being affectionate and attentive to her even in the middle of an event. Good job, Sean!
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Here's my take. Some random person "witnesses" something, and they don't like Catherine's reaction and so therefore they then believe every tabloid rumor that Sean/Cat are breaking up and there is trouble in paradise.

If Sean kissed Catherine's forehead or cheek, and she didn't turn and look at him, does that mean she was ignoring him? Maybe she was posing for a picture with him, or talking to someone else, or maybe she just didn't feel like turning her head lol.

It's so silly to me to take anything some random person posts on the internet seriously. If Sean and Catherine weren't on the cover of tabloids every week, then people probably wouldn't be looking for something wrong with their relationship, when they see them. They're watching their every move for signs that the tabloids are true. JMO and my take on the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Woo hoo Christine got a shout out from Catherine.

@clmgiudici: @tweetmom67 @SeanLowe09 @PetaMurgatroyd why haven't we been invited to @MixandMatchMama meatloaf Mondays?!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 27 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 27 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 27 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 27 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu May 09, 2013 1:54 pm

They are all smiles on the pics just posted so imo all is well. Is it necessary to reciprocate when your partner kisses you on the forehead or cheeks? I know I don't. Hugesmile

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu May 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m Michael Strahan said my name, Vera Farmiga called me beautiful and Sean Lowe kissed me. How is this my life?! #blessed

Yes, girl enjoy it! I love how she's awed about her life right now.

Last edited by Pia1 on Thu May 09, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Woo hoo Christine got a shout out from Catherine.

@clmgiudici: @tweetmom67 @SeanLowe09 @PetaMurgatroyd why haven't we been invited to @MixandMatchMama meatloaf Mondays?!

Shay favorited Cat's tweet a couple of minutes ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu May 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Pia1 wrote: Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m Michael Strahan said my name, Vera Farmiga called me beautiful and Sean Lowe kissed me. How is this my life?! #blessed

Yes, girl enjoy it! I love how she's awed about her life right now.

So this tweet should just about put to bed IMO what we have been discussing since last night!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7