SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:59 pm

The comments under the article are pretty funny.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Shes very similar to Tenley, but not Tenley. I think he couldn't commit to her and thats why it didn't work out.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:The comments under the article are pretty funny.

I had to go look. Very funny. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:21 am

california90 wrote:Shes very similar to Tenley, but not Tenley. I think he couldn't commit to her and thats why it didn't work out.

Wasn't there speculation that she broke up with him, since he had just thrown her that huge party before their breakup? I wonder if he's not really commitment-phobic, just anti-marriage, since he's not engaged/married to Samm and their baby's due in a few months.

I also can't believe he's 37! It feels like he hasn't aged since Jillian's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:35 am

Wow, he kept the gf quiet. I'm happy for him and will be curious to see if they live together and/or get married.

I think Tenley moved on quite a while ago. She's either happily not dating right now or is keeping it off SM.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:03 am

Sometimes it takes a big shake or kick in the butt to get someone off the pot. Maybe this is what Kiptyn needed to get going on his future. Don't know if I'm right or not, but my intuition was Kiptyn was dragging his feet, not Tenley. I do think she's moved on though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:20 am

Just saw this over on FB. I saw it said someone other then Tenley but I had to look very hard to make sure it wasn't!! WOW does she ever look like her.
That is not surprising though. Seen many people date someone for a long time, break up and then soon after
marry someone that looks like their ex.

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:02 am

Still it must be hurtful to Tenley.  She truly loved him and tried so hard to make it work.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:16 am

I think it probably stings a bit for Tenley, but not too much I hope. She wanted a ring, not to be his baby mama. She has to know that she deserves much more than Kip was ever willing to give her.

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:04 am

Perfectly said Blueberry. I expect it stings her heart but reinforces in her mind that he probably could never be the partner she wants. That might help her to be fully over it. I hope she finds the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:43 am

bleuberry wrote:I think it probably stings a bit for Tenley, but not too much I hope. She wanted a ring, not to be his baby mama. She has to know that she deserves much more than Kip was ever willing to give her.

Exactly.
I am glad she is true to herself even if it took her awhile to get there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Admittedly was quite sad now that I know it is finally over between Kip & Ten was always hoping that they would get back together again & now it is so final!! They always seemed so very, very happy & they both did so much together. Maybe Kiptyn is just one of those men who needs to be caught to commit to someone who knows!! Only have had 4 favourites from the Bachelor Pad, Bachelor/Bachelorette & that was Kiptyn/Tenley, Ash & JP, Des & Chris & now Chris & Whitney.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+35
glazedover
chloep
just2relax
Mustang19
bluwavz