SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by glazedover Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 pm

just2relax wrote:I'm not even sure they are bf/gf. I think he wanted a baby and they have some type of an agreement. Even Tenley said "I met the baby's mother and she seems nice."  

I agree with this. I don't think Kiptyn is the marrying kind. He never really seems to be focused on the woman in his life.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:06 am

But even on Mother's Day, he essentially thanked her for carrying their child laugh out loud. So strange.

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:02 am

glazedover wrote:
just2relax wrote:I'm not even sure they are bf/gf. I think he wanted a baby and they have some type of an agreement. Even Tenley said "I met the baby's mother and she seems nice."  

I agree with this. I don't think Kiptyn is the marrying kind. He never really seems to be focused on the woman in his life.

I think chloep even mentioned in the Tenley thread that he's specifically talked about how he doesn't believe in marriage. He's 37 - I feel like if a 4-year relationship or a baby out of wedlock wasn't able to convince him to propose, it's probably never going to happen. Which isn't a bad thing, as I think you can have a wonderful, long-term relationship without a marriage certificate, but I don't know how many women would be okay with that.

I tried to see what he's said about Samm in the past and this was all I really found - "Samm is an amazing woman — she’s an athletic, active, intelligent woman running her own business. She’ll be an amazing mom.” (source: US)

It kind of sounds like he's describing a business partner, not the love of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:35 am

chasingpavements wrote:
glazedover wrote:

I think chloep even mentioned in the Tenley thread that he's specifically talked about how he doesn't believe in marriage. He's 37 - I feel like if a 4-year relationship or a baby out of wedlock wasn't able to convince him to propose, it's probably never going to happen. Which isn't a bad thing, as I think you can have a wonderful, long-term relationship without a marriage certificate, but I don't know how many women would be okay with that.

I tried to see what he's said about Samm in the past and this was all I really found - "Samm is an amazing woman — she’s an athletic, active, intelligent woman running her own business. She’ll be an amazing mom.” (source: US)

It kind of sounds like he's describing a business partner, not the love of his life.

I guess it depends on what stage in life you're at. Personally speaking, I'd be fine with it. I'm a divorced mid 50's mother and grandmother. I don't need a husband. If I was in my 20's-40's, without kids (and wanted them), I wouldn't be okay with that.

Yeah, from that quote, sounds like he could be describing someone other than who he planned to marry. He really seems like a decent, nice guy - just doesn't seem interested in anyone seriously.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:40 am

Wonder if anyone has considered that 20 years from now this baby might wonder why he was brought on this earth. Just an idle question...

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:17 pm

I don't think someone has to marry these days to bring up a baby. It's not ideal but if the baby has two loving parents there's a very good chance he'll have a happy childhood. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:34 pm

agree kiptyn might not wanna get married but maybe he has the george clonney complex and he'll marry when he's 50 or so...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Look at this baby boy! He looks just like Daddy. What a cutie pie!

Kiptyn Locke ‏@Kiptyn  Dec 6
Loving every day watching my little man experience so many of his firsts. He laughed and smiled… https://www.instagram.com/p/-9qtdfNzUj/

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 7 12356573_779103298868466_1764494855_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Love the second picture. So cute.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:17 pm

What an adorable baby. Kiptyn loves being a dad, is there anything greater a man can love being? I personally don't care about marriage, hubby and I might have skipped it all together if not for health insurance.

JMO, better for a child to have two loving parents who aren't married then two miserable parents who are. This baby has lots of love and is happy, good job Kiptyn and Samm.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Kip is a great dad I'm sure. Baby looks a lot like Sam to me. Cutie!

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:54 am

What a lovely little baby boy!! How old is he now? Never thought to see Kiptyn looking so content - this daddy life seems to suit him down to the ground!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+35
glazedover
chloep
just2relax
Mustang19
bluwavz