SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Wonder if Kip will bite the bullet and marry this baby mama?

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10 Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Family10Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel15Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Me, too, Lipsis.
The only thing I take away from him being a dad, is he is going to be a dad. Commitment is a time honored thing that remains to be seen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Wow I am really shocked just because there was no indication on social media that he was dating again. Good for him and congrats to them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:46 pm

I was totally shocked as everyone else. JMO I think Kipton and Tenley seemed more of a better fit and nicer looking couple. Something screams to me that there is something off here with the new girlfriend and baby coming. Time will only tell if he is really in it for the long haul. Or just for the baby's sake. Some women just want to have babies now a days, seems men also. No one has to be married to have kids so who knows how this will play out. Just surprised for sure. Tenley must be keeping someone special under wraps. She had a Valentine's picnic for two it seemed. With a large bouquet of flowers, champagne etc..She's also seems to have become more public about her spiritual belief as well.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Congratulations to the new Mom & Dad!

https://instagram.com/p/5N0Ws8NzSc/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

No promise regarding the baby mama, I see. Beautiful baby though. Congrats to Kip. Love the name. Welcome to the world Koltyn.

My Promise I promise to be there for you, always. To put you first, support you and be someone you can count on - no matter the situation, time or place - I'll be there for you. I promise to live my life in a way that gives you an example of a good man and positive role model. I will teach you to respect, appreciate and love a woman. To open doors, take your first bite second, and be a source of strength, security and caring. I will share with you the importance of passion in all aspects of life: sport, relationships, work, your personal interests and beyond as you show up to each and every day. And when you find your passion I will support you, encourage you and stand behind you no matter where you find it. Your happiness will always be enough to make me happy. You will never be alone in this world. I promise to show you how looking out for those around you, whether best friends or strangers, makes our world a better place. I'll teach you to never underestimate the value of humor, never compromise your principles, and always remember the importance of family, friends, loyalty, integrity and character. I promise to introduce you to many of this big world's greatest treasures and then encourage you as you forge your own path and become your own man. Above all else, I promise you love, unconditional love each and every day until I take my last breath. Welcome to the world, son. Dad >>>>>>>>>>>> Happy Birthday Koltyn Murphy Locke 07/16/2015 by @kiptyn

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10 Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Family10Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel15Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

I never blamed Kiptyn. One of my guilty pleasure movies, The Wedding Date, has the line that every woman has the romantic relationship that she choose to have. If you want marriage and he isn't giving it to you then get out of the relationship. When you wait around and expect another person to change you are just wasting your time and blaming them for it is pointless. You can only change you.

Congrats to Kiptyn on his gorgeous son. However he and Samm chose to raise their son, I am glad the boy has two parents to love him. That to me is more important than two parents who are married. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Love the name, but no comment on the spelling. Suspect

Congrats to him!

Looks like he's still with the mom. He's going to be a great dad. Maybe because his entire relationship wth Tenley was documented on SM, he wants to keep this one a little quieter. 

@whitehautephoto
Gorgeous #maternity session in Laguna Beach. 

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 11420798_1688649031354471_1917783105_n

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Hoorray Hoorray

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Cute baby!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Love the name, but no comment on the spelling. Suspect

Congrats to him!

Looks like he's still with the mom. He's going to be a great dad. Maybe because his entire relationship wth Tenley was documented on SM, he wants to keep this one a little quieter. 

@whitehautephoto
Gorgeous #maternity session in Laguna Beach. 

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 11420798_1688649031354471_1917783105_n

I always felt that Tenley's desire to over share their lives on SM was a huge part of their issue. Kiptyn has a very private side and I don't think Tenley got that.

Congrats to the new parents and what lovely photos.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Another baby!!! He's so adorable! What a difference a few months makes for Kiptyn. I love the comments to his son. Very very sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+35
glazedover
chloep
just2relax
Mustang19
bluwavz