SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by fabgirl Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Kiptyn seems to be content with having a baby. Samm Murphy seems like a sweet young lady and has her own
business.I feel like they make a perfect fit because she is low-key and business oriented like Kiptyn. Kiptyn can only say so much about his girlfriend because they did not date long before she became pregnant. Wishing the best for Tenley that her heart has healed. Time will tell if they will marry, but let it be for love not the baby. They have some beautiful maternity photos.He gave her a beautiful 30th party. Theyre still in the getting to know one another stage.BEST WISHES KIPTYN AND SAMM https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/770597973.gif
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:20 pm

How do you know he gave her a 30th birthday party? If there's a link I'd like to post it.

Is it your opinion they are in the getting to know each other stage or did they say that?

Thanks for the info fabgirl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 pm

GA, this is what kiptyn posted on his IG 11 weeks ago.
kiptynWe gone Gatsby. Had a blast throwing a party to help mama roar out of her 20's. Big thanks to all our friends who came down to turn up for her 3-0. Happy bday @samm_i_is! Thank you for the incredible gift this year. Cheers to your best years yet! (Sorry I couldn't get you Leo).

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Twitter

@kiptyn One of the questions I used to get asked following my experiences with The Bachelor franchise TV shows was if the show provided the clothing for all the contestants. The short answer (in my experience) is that the single Bachelor/Bachelorette gets fully wardrobed but the 25 (or 30) guys/girls provide their own clothing. That is until you get to the finale at which point for the final rose ABC does it up right and provides the wardrobe. This here is my final rose suit from The Bachelorette finale in 2009. (Thanks @bachelorabc!) One of my best friends finally redeemed it last weekend wearing it for his wedding. It looked a lot better on him then it ever did on me. When it's right it's right. Congrats @mikeeeyj & @sjacinto0319 -- two of the best people this planet has seen. And a belated (almost 7 years, whoa) "thank you" to the man who makes everyone look good, @caryfetman - you know how to pick a suit! Oh and @jillian.harris now that the suit has had it's happy ending you can finally sleep easy  Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 1f600  and go focus on that beautiful baby growing in your belly that we all can't wait to meet. #happyending #redemption #bachelor #JacintosDoIDo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDhA8aONzbz/
Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 12798005_245841032429808_80818024_n

playpen1

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 Abc_locke_090727_main

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Nice that it got some use. I loaned my wedding dress to a cousin although now it's too out of date.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:25 pm

So cute, he looks like his Daddy.

IG

kiptyn Little man and mama are on fire. #Greece #Cruise #formalnight #beforethespilling #hislittletietho

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 8 13551740_1006542436119960_1821149565_n

This relationship is confusing. He always refers to her as Mama. It looks like they are on a cruse right now, but no recent pics on her SM. No mention or tagging each other either.

IG samm_i_is
Twitter @Samm_Murphy

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Their little guy is adorable!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Kiptyn's baby is so darn cute. Look at those light blue eyes! I wonder which side of the family those come from.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5 - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+35
glazedover
chloep
just2relax
Mustang19
bluwavz