SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 am

KatesMom wrote:Ashley apparently did an interview with her local paper basically saying she didn't think she was a good bachelorette because she couldn't hide her feelings well, or pretend to feel things she didn't. She is quoted as saying she was 95% sure who her F1 was after the hometown dates, and she can't believe anyone watching the show DOESN'T know who her F1 is. She also said she knew early on. To me, all of that screams JP. We didn't even see Ben until the orphanage date. My feeling on all of this is what I think Jelle said on the previous page - the producers have to make a show and they have to give us a viable F2. Ben is this season's Chris L - everyone was so in love with Chris L that I think people saw things that maybe weren't there. I do see a chemistry with Ben - but is that because the producers are showing us every bit of footage they can find where the two of them were romantic? With regard to JP - the chemistry is there. The feelings are there. I think the edit the last two weeks has been the producer's throwing some doubt out there about him - trying to even the two guys up. What I see on the unspoiled boards are how many people try to make arguments - but at the end of the day it obviously comes down to who your favorite is and who you see yourself with. Best example of this I can come up with is Ed - most did not want Ed to win. But knowing what we know about Jillian, I do think Ed was the best choice FOR HER. We may love Ben; we may not like things we are being shown about JP. But at the end of the day, who is the right person for Ashley? Only she knows - and at least based on what I have seen, she has made her choice already.
To me the bolded is the biggest clue given to date, imo. JP being F1 has been everywhere, and is leading every poll. So why is that Ashley can't believe that everyone doesn't know who her F1 is???? If JP is her F1 I'd say that pretty much everyone would know it. Ashley told Ben's family that she was attracted to him when he step out of the limo (his hair caught her attention, lol). (paraphasing)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 am

2observe wrote:
KatesMom wrote:Ashley apparently did an interview with her local paper basically saying she didn't think she was a good bachelorette because she couldn't hide her feelings well, or pretend to feel things she didn't. She is quoted as saying she was 95% sure who her F1 was after the hometown dates, and she can't believe anyone watching the show DOESN'T know who her F1 is. She also said she knew early on. To me, all of that screams JP. We didn't even see Ben until the orphanage date. My feeling on all of this is what I think Jelle said on the previous page - the producers have to make a show and they have to give us a viable F2. Ben is this season's Chris L - everyone was so in love with Chris L that I think people saw things that maybe weren't there. I do see a chemistry with Ben - but is that because the producers are showing us every bit of footage they can find where the two of them were romantic? With regard to JP - the chemistry is there. The feelings are there. I think the edit the last two weeks has been the producer's throwing some doubt out there about him - trying to even the two guys up. What I see on the unspoiled boards are how many people try to make arguments - but at the end of the day it obviously comes down to who your favorite is and who you see yourself with. Best example of this I can come up with is Ed - most did not want Ed to win. But knowing what we know about Jillian, I do think Ed was the best choice FOR HER. We may love Ben; we may not like things we are being shown about JP. But at the end of the day, who is the right person for Ashley? Only she knows - and at least based on what I have seen, she has made her choice already.
To me the bolded is the biggest clue given to date, imo. JP being F1 has been everywhere, and is leading every poll. So why is that Ashley can't believe that everyone doesn't know who her F1 is???? If JP is her F1 I'd say that pretty much everyone would know it. Ashley told Ben's family that she was attracted to him when he step out of the limo (his hair caught her attention, lol). (paraphasing)

Ashley can believe it. She knows it's obvious and she doesn't care, which is why she's blogging and saying whatever she wants in interviews.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:20 am

Alanna wrote:
2observe wrote:

Ashley can believe it. She knows it's obvious and she doesn't care, which is why she's blogging and saying whatever she wants in interviews.

I do not think it was worded like this

I think she said: I cannot believe that people do not guess who I picked since it is very obvious to me (not the words here but the meaning)

Meaning that it is obvious all along who she picked because it is all written on her face and actions

so who do we see constantly since week 3????

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 am

We also need to remember that she knows who she picked and she may be seeing things that we aren't. We've seen signs that Ben or JP can be F1 and we've seen more signs as to why Ash may not have picked JP than we've seen signs that Ash may not have picked Ben.

The edit is in the eye of the beholder and when you already know the outcome it's much easier to see what she thinks everyone else should clearly see.

Back in the days when we didn't know who left at RCs (I believe it was Travis' season) I used to watch the Canadian Channel, then the American since they ran back to back and when I watched the second airing it was rather eye opening to see it again and understand the cuts and advancements.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Has a Bachelor/Bachelorette ever had control of an edit? Ashley seemed to have little to no control over hers.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:16 pm

We heard that the Vanderbuilt Medical School lawyers protected Travis edit, and, although the Navy declined to be a part of Andy's season, there was some sort of understnading about how he would be portrayed. Other than that, I dont think there has ever been anyone with enough clout to make a difference. When the lead really really really really wants to be on TV, there is not much bagaining oom.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Shayne knew she'd have a pretty positive edit. I bet Andy Firestone did too.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Emily had a positive edit too ... I bet the Hendricks made a difference

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 47 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 47 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

ninu wrote:Emily had a positive edit too ... I bet the Hendricks made a difference

No they didnt. Emily didnt do anything that would cause her to have a negative edit. Remember how boring she was???
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 am

Just a refresher............remember this blog by Ashley regarding epi 5 in Chiang Mai..........this is the first that she says that the guy has the total package and she said that about Ben before anyone else........kinda impressive and does go for Ben being F1 edit, imo.

Bachelorette Blog: Why Ben F. Has the 'Total Package'

By Ashley Hebert

Tuesday June 21, 2011 08:15 AM EDT

web page

I can't even tell you how much better I was feeling this week as we headed north to Chiang Mai. With so many great dates and memorable moments in Phuket, I was so excited to see where these relationships would go next!

Ben [Flajnik] stood out to me more than anyone else on the orphanage date the week prior. He was funny, witty, artistic and great with the kids. On top of that, he looked great in a beanie! I could not wait to take him on the first date in Chiang Mai, a city of great cultural significance.

At the marketplace, we were able to listen to Thai music, taste Thai cuisine (which happens to be my favorite) and visit one of the oldest temples in the world. I learned from this date that Ben was the total package. He was easy to be around, interesting to talk to, and had so much depth to him. All I wanted to do was kiss him, but just my luck – we were at one of the holiest places in Thailand and could not kiss. The tension was tangible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Coastal wrote:Just a refresher............remember this blog by Ashley regarding epi 5 in Chiang Mai..........this is the first that she says that the guy has the total package and she said that about Ben before anyone else........kinda impressive and does go for Ben being F1 edit, imo.

By Ashley Hebert

web page

I can't even tell you how much better I was feeling this week as we headed north to Chiang Mai. With so many great dates and memorable moments in Phuket, I was so excited to see where these relationships would go next!

Ben [Flajnik] stood out to me more than anyone else on the orphanage date the week prior. He was funny, witty, artistic and great with the kids. On top of that, he looked great in a beanie! I could not wait to take him on the first date in Chiang Mai, a city of great cultural significance.

At the marketplace, we were able to listen to Thai music, taste Thai cuisine (which happens to be my favorite) and visit one of the oldest temples in the world. I learned from this date that Ben was the total package. He was easy to be around, interesting to talk to, and had so much depth to him. All I wanted to do was kiss him, but just my luck – we were at one of the holiest places in Thailand and could not kiss. The tension was tangible.

Does Ashley write her own blog? I honestly don't know, so I'm asking. In my mind, JP showed up in Phuket (is that right - the date after He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named left), and Ben showed up at the orphanage date. Neither of them really registered before that, at least to me. I see what you are saying, Coastal. I think there are arguments that either could be F1 - or that both are being edited as F2. Reason I was asking about Ashley writing the blog - what if this was just the start of trying to build up a viable F2? Meaning, Ben finally stood out on this date, so we need to focus on him so the fans really start to see who the F2 are - and there is real question as to who the F1 is. Whether she is talking about him because he is her F1 or she is talking about him to start to create a viable F2, I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 am

KatesMom wrote:
Coastal wrote:Just a refresher............remember this blog by Ashley regarding epi 5 in Chiang Mai..........this is the first that she says that the guy has the total package and she said that about Ben before anyone else........kinda impressive and does go for Ben being F1 edit, imo.

By Ashley Hebert

web page

Does Ashley write her own blog? I honestly don't know, so I'm asking. In my mind, JP showed up in Phuket (is that right - the date after He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named left), and Ben showed up at the orphanage date. Neither of them really registered before that, at least to me. I see what you are saying, Coastal. I think there are arguments that either could be F1 - or that both are being edited as F2. Reason I was asking about Ashley writing the blog - what if this was just the start of trying to build up a viable F2? Meaning, Ben finally stood out on this date, so we need to focus on him so the fans really start to see who the F2 are - and there is real question as to who the F1 is. Whether she is talking about him because he is her F1 or she is talking about him to start to create a viable F2, I'm not sure.

Yes, there are some good points there. Just wanted her blog as a reminder as it seems easy to forget that yes, she really did vocalize her attraction to Ben at points.......with how the history of the show is, the in your face edit isn't customary a F1 edit, neither is the other editing things that were totally changed this season.....guess we got to write the new sleuthing book for next season's edit because there are so many things this season that use to be the staple of the show, were completely broken this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl