SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
ironcat wrote:I admit I am not a great sleuther and while I try to be objective, I also allow my feelings of who appears to be the better, more logical match get in the way (one of the reasons I hesitated to believe Brad picked Emily because I felt certain that the logistics would never work for them, and there was at least a chance with Chantal, but of course, Brad fell for Emily anyway, despite the impracticality of it all). This season, I understand the skepticism about it being JP, and why it just seems too easy, but I guess once again, I am stuck trying to find some logical reason why, after everything that appears to be happening on our screen, Ashley would not only pick Ben, who she appears to have a very sweet but tepid relationship with, but more importantly, why she wouldn't pick JP, who seems totally into her (and vice versa), has great chemistry with her, is geographically practical, and has no red flags or skeletons in his closet that we know of. If she didn't pick him, why not, what are we missing, or more appropriately, what was he missing that Ben had? This is what's puzzling to me. I got it with Brad; Emily and Chantal were so different, and Brad wanted an Emily type despite the obstacles that came with her. Even though I personally found their interactions uninteresting, his getting tongue-tied around her was his way of expressing his utter adoration and awe of her, which he certainly didn't feel for Chantal. But if it's Ben, what is it that Ashley feels for Ben that trumps her deal with JP, and when are they going to start showing it to us?

Per the bolded, that's exactly how I feel. I'm open to either JP or Ben, but if it is Ben, they better start showing more of the connection with him and less of it with JP. Per CH tweet, we will be very satisfied with the show on Monday night...best episode from start to finish. I will be watching with an open mind to see what, other than the end of the "B" word, Chris is talking about.

Maybe he means best from start to finish --start-by terms of viewers and Ashley getting their closure over Bentley and we finally stop hearing about him?
finish- Ashley resolves her conflict with the guys at RC over Bentley. JMO.

Oh Kelad, I love that you are so logical...and here I was hoping for some serious sparks that turn into major fireworks to send us into and through the 4th of July! firework firework firework

[b]But if it's Ben, what is it that Ashley feels for Ben that trumps her deal with JP, and when are they going to start showing it to us

The only thing I can see that might make Ben a good match for Ashley is that he is so laid back. Ashley is type A personality, very driven, and JP seems to be quite driven too. Otherwise, who knows?? Every year my favorite does not win, so I really worry because this year might be the same. And yes fireworks please! firework
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Reality Mary wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
ironcat wrote:I admit I am not a great sleuther and while I try to be objective, I also allow my feelings of who appears to be the better, more logical match get in the way (one of the reasons I hesitated to believe Brad picked Emily because I felt certain that the logistics would never work for them, and there was at least a chance with Chantal, but of course, Brad fell for Emily anyway, despite the impracticality of it all). This season, I understand the skepticism about it being JP, and why it just seems too easy, but I guess once again, I am stuck trying to find some logical reason why, after everything that appears to be happening on our screen, Ashley would not only pick Ben, who she appears to have a very sweet but tepid relationship with, but more importantly, why she wouldn't pick JP, who seems totally into her (and vice versa), has great chemistry with her, is geographically practical, and has no red flags or skeletons in his closet that we know of. If she didn't pick him, why not, what are we missing, or more appropriately, what was he missing that Ben had? This is what's puzzling to me. I got it with Brad; Emily and Chantal were so different, and Brad wanted an Emily type despite the obstacles that came with her. Even though I personally found their interactions uninteresting, his getting tongue-tied around her was his way of expressing his utter adoration and awe of her, which he certainly didn't feel for Chantal. But if it's Ben, what is it that Ashley feels for Ben that trumps her deal with JP, and when are they going to start showing it to us?

Per the bolded, that's exactly how I feel. I'm open to either JP or Ben, but if it is Ben, they better start showing more of the connection with him and less of it with JP. Per CH tweet, we will be very satisfied with the show on Monday night...best episode from start to finish. I will be watching with an open mind to see what, other than the end of the "B" word, Chris is talking about.

Maybe he means best from start to finish --start-by terms of viewers and Ashley getting their closure over Bentley and we finally stop hearing about him?

Oh Kelad, I love that you are so logical...and here I was hoping for some serious sparks that turn into major fireworks to send us into and through the 4th of July! firework firework firework

But if it's Ben, what is it that Ashley feels for Ben that trumps her deal with JP, and when are they going to start showing it to us

The only thing I can see that might make Ben a good match for Ashley is that he is so laid back. Ashley is type A personality, very driven, and JP seems to be quite driven too. Otherwise, who knows?? Every year my favorite does not win, so I really worry because this year might be the same. And yes fireworks please! firework

Me too, girl. I fall hook, line and sinker for the "fake" relationship every time! I am the one MF, CH and the producers laugh their you-know-what's off at, as the limo door opens and we see the F2 step out first. Gotcha again Beeleever! :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:28 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t77-f1-f2-f3-and-f4-speculation-thread-1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:02 pm

BeeleeverMe too, girl. I fall hook, line and sinker for the "fake" relationship every time! I am the one MF, CH and the producers laugh their you-know-what's off at, as the limo door opens and we see the F2 step out first. Gotcha again Beeleever! :gotcha:
Add me too for being duped every season. Only got it right one time = Ryan Sutter.
That's why I'm petrified to let myself believe it really is JP, cause that's who I think it is, and I'm NEVER right. hissyfit
I'll need a big box of tissues at the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Gina wrote:
BeeleeverMe too, girl. I fall hook, line and sinker for the "fake" relationship every time! I am the one MF, CH and the producers laugh their you-know-what's off at, as the limo door opens and we see the F2 step out first. Gotcha again Beeleever! :gotcha:
Add me too for being duped every season. Only got it right one time = Ryan Sutter.
That's why I'm petrified to let myself believe it really is JP, cause that's who I think it is, and I'm NEVER right. hissyfit
I'll need a big box of tissues at the FRC.

Well Gina...we will not be the only two crying at the rose ceremony...or the only ones fighting mad! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 pm

I know JP & Ashley have chemistry but so far don't see that he's the only one she has eyes for. I also think she's smitten with Ben & don't feel he's an afterthought or default member of the f2. Before I found out the spoilers I wouldn't have picked any of the f4 but Ben & Ames have won me over since.

I don't think JP would be a bad pick at all other than being sad for Ben but am not ready to declare him the f1 based on what we've seen so far.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I know JP & Ashley have chemistry but so far don't see that he's the only one she has eyes for. I also think she's smitten with Ben & don't feel he's an afterthought or default member of the f2. Before I found out the spoilers I wouldn't have picked any of the f4 but Ben & Ames have won me over since.

I don't think JP would be a bad pick at all other than being sad for Ben but am not ready to declare him the f1 based on what we've seen so far.

My daughter watches unspoiled and she doesn't even know what I am talking about when I ask her what she thinks of JP. She really likes Mickey, Ryan, and Ben F.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm

I was at a grad party tonight and there were 2 women there (not together) who both watch. They both totally believed the whole Bentley thing, said they know they edit things a certain way, but beleive Ashley is still crazy, and they both liked JP the best. They both also liked Ames a lot, and one liked Ben. Those are the only guys they mentioned.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Reality Mary wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Oh Kelad, I love that you are so logical...and here I was hoping for some serious sparks that turn into major fireworks to send us into and through the 4th of July! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 146447368 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 146447368 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 146447368

[b]But if it's Ben, what is it that Ashley feels for Ben that trumps her deal with JP, and when are they going to start showing it to us

The only thing I can see that might make Ben a good match for Ashley is that he is so laid back. Ashley is type A personality, very driven, and JP seems to be quite driven too. Otherwise, who knows?? Every year my favorite does not win, so I really worry because this year might be the same. And yes fireworks please! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 146447368

What all of you are asking is exactly what makes one the F1. The fact that TPTB do not let us see the love story. With the F1, it is always in hindsight I shouldl have seen this. We see TB's connection with the F2, but the F1 connection is always hidden. Every single season, fans are annoyed because they wanted to see a love story which they do not. When the connection is obvious, that person is F2.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Living wrote:

What all of you are asking is exactly what makes one the F1. The fact that TPTB do not let us see the love story. With the F1, it is always in hindsight I shouldl have seen this. We see TB's connection with the F2, but the F1 connection is always hidden. Every single season, fans are annoyed because they wanted to see a love story which they do not. When the connection is obvious, that person is F2.

Not always. A lot of us saw 'it' with Roberto and Ali from episode 3 on, and didn't see it with Chris L. To me he was all about her, not so much the other way around. Just a matter of how one views what they're seeing. I even saw it with Emily and Brad even though their on screen time was about the most boring reality TV I've seen in ages! Rolling Eyes

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 pm

IMO I think it depends on the contestants you enjoy seeing together. The edit of that relationship can sometimes make you see what you want to see. Another factor is how TPTB chooses to edit those contestants.

During the season it is easy to get caught up in who you want to see the lead pick vs who the lead might actually be falling in love with.

Sometimes it isn't until after the season is over you start to understand why the bachelor/bachelorette winded up with their F1.

There are some fans who have figured out the formula and are really good at predicting the final outcome.

These are some of my thoughts.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Add me to the list of people who always fall for F2.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan