SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 am

Alexxxx wrote:F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 2011-06-28_234149

OK, this is totally OT but indulge me for a sec because I can't get rid of this image in my head.

Anybody old enough to remember Gilligan's Island? -- the episode where there was a lost tribe of native islanders that thought Gilligan looked exactly like their ancestral leader, on the top of their totem pole. They were chasing him around and worshipping him but he thought they wanted to chop off his head to put on their totem pole because the original one got lopped off. Ben and Connie said they looked and looked for teammates and nobody was interested, but then they put the red robes on and walked out on the beach, and suddenly the people were just there, ready to do whatever they asked.

That's some good TV.

yes I think they would make a great TAR team.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 2011-06-28_234149

OK, this is totally OT but indulge me for a sec because I can't get rid of this image in my head.

Anybody old enough to remember Gilligan's Island? -- the episode where there was a lost tribe of native islanders that thought Gilligan looked exactly like their ancestral leader, on the top of their totem pole. They were chasing him around and worshipping him but he thought they wanted to chop off his head to put on their totem pole because the original one got lopped off. Ben and Connie said they looked and looked for teammates and nobody was interested, but then they put the red robes on and walked out on the beach, and suddenly the people were just there, ready to do whatever they asked.

That's some good TV.

yes I think they would make a great TAR team.

Oh my gosh, yes Kasha. Amazing Race and doing a raft race or something singing row row row your boat. They could wear all red with headbands. yes
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Bloomers wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
CHO wrote:ok thanks - still confusing ...

You can say that again. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 3562723908 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 616920822

I think his info made more sense after the previews last night. I think maybe he just doesn't fully understand the format of the show. no idea

Shot in the dark! Based on Fiji's broken English, perhaps limited understanding of the format, plus what it LOOKs like what happens, Fiji man could have thought Ben rejected her and walked away. She had no choice, but to go with JP.
What could have happened based on what he said is that she went through her F2 rejection, and like the other 21 F2s before him, he didn't just stand there, and when she was finished, she got to say, "Can I walk you out?" No, he didn't wait for that part.....

HE STORMED OFF ---"See you!"

She is left there with her mouth hanging open. She runs after him.
" Wait a minute! This isn't the way this is supposed to have happened. I am not the one who is supposed to have the broken heart. Come back here, please, ......"
He strides off and gets into the limo.

Fleiss says, "OMG!" because that has NEVER happened before. How dare an F2 have the guts to up and leave the lead like that before the lead can good and break the F2's heart?

But that is DRAMA for you, I tell you, DRAMA with a capital D, and Fleiss loves it.

And that is why Ben gets to tweet! Ben his now running his own little part of this masquerade. :awesome:

That is my little creative effort. :P [b]

Bloomers, I had to say that I just read this post, and you must have inadvertently sent me some sort of telepathic message because I just had the same thoughts this morning and posted something similar (although not nearly as entertaining) in another thread. I do think that if fijiman is at all legitimate, this is the logical explanation for what he saw, and how he interpreted it, not understanding the setup of the show.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

what if Ben F walks in FRC cuz he thought Ryan P was still in the picture?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:27 pm

I haven't seen a lot of discussion if any on the scene in which Ashley and Ben are telling each other about talking to their dogs (shown at the end of the last episode in the outtake. That scene was so cute - natural - she starts off by saying there is soemthing you should know about me --

That is chemistry to me. She is laughing - happy - and looks so content.

I haven't seen a lot of happiness when she is with JP - it's sadness or fessing up - and then there was a lot of kissing and hugging. I want to see more with JP to be convinced that she is in love with him.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Whoever is her F1 - her feeling have not yet solidied ie even she does not know at this point in her journey.

All she knows is that she is over B and open to a possibility.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 pm

CHO wrote:I haven't seen a lot of discussion if any on the scene in which Ashley and Ben are telling each other about talking to their dogs (shown at the end of the last episode in the outtake. That scene was so cute - natural - she starts off by saying there is soemthing you should know about me --

That is chemistry to me. She is laughing - happy - and looks so content.

I haven't seen a lot of happiness when she is with JP - it's sadness or fessing up - and then there was a lot of kissing and hugging. I want to see more with JP to be convinced that she is in love with him.

They show a lot of her joking around and laughing with Ben because there's not a lot of romantic or physical chemistry to show between them. OTOH, since she pretty much only has that with JP, that's kind of all they show on their dates. It doesn't mean that they're not laughing a lot also, in the moments when they're not making out (or talking about Bentley duh ). They need to show Ashley having some hot chemistry with somebody, and so far, JP is all they've got.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:03 pm

JP was funny on their date when she said the name of that musical instrument and he said "I know that", she said "you do?"..he said "No"..lol she laughed And who can forget JP's funny cupcake story at the M & G??

They also showed Chantal and Brad having fun and laughing more than Brad and Emily, so I don't take any of it to point to Ashley's F1. Both Ben and JP are funny..it's what she finds funny in them anyway and who knows what's left on the edit floor with any of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Gina wrote:JP was funny on their date when she said the name of that musical instrument and he said "I know that", she said "you do?"..he said "No"..lol she laughed.

JP plays a good straight man to Ashley's bubbly / goofy side. Maybe more to the point is that he poked fun at himself. The ability to show a self-deprecating sense of humor usually characterizes someone who is actually very self confident. No one gets mad at a person who makes fun of them selves - it's an effective way of leading to a consensus in social and leadership situations and often the mark of a "people oriented" leader.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Last season there was a thread about outtakes, but I don't know how those would help us determine the F1 this season.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:Last season there was a thread about outtakes, but I don't know how those would help us determine the F1 this season.

I don't either but it'd be nice to have a thread for outtakes discussion. Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Gina wrote:JP was funny on their date when she said the name of that musical instrument and he said "I know that", she said "you do?"..he said "No"..laugh out loud she laughed.

JP plays a good straight man to Ashley's bubbly / goofy side. Maybe more to the point is that he poked fun at himself. The ability to show a self-deprecating sense of humor usually characterizes someone who is actually very self confident. No one gets mad at a person who makes fun of them selves - it's an effective way of leading to a consensus in social and leadership situations and often the mark of a "people oriented" leader.

Good posts Lucas -- it's great to have a guy's perspective on this board! I enjoy reading your posts Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan