SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 pm

I wonder why Fleiss gave the winner away this season was it because he knew the viewers would be turned off or is it for something else??

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 pm

reason wrote:I wonder why Fleiss gave the winner away this season was it because he knew the viewers would be turned off or is it for something else??
Viewers turned off? Speak for yourself, I'm totally turned on to watch an actual real love story on my TV, which is what this show was about when Trista picked Ryan and Ali picked Roberto. The success rate for this franchise sucks, so they see it's for real and decided after all the Bentley crap, and the negativity and turned off viewers from Bentley, turn it around and finally show the love story. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:17 pm

reason wrote:I wonder why Fleiss gave the winner away this season was it because he knew the viewers would be turned off or is it for something else??

I think, if indeed JP is F1, that they quickly realized they had overplayed the Bentley thing, and were driving off viewers in droves, and felt like in order to hopefully reel them back in, they had no choice but to show a love story.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:21 pm

My theory is, it is their means of saving grace not only because of the B (HWSNBN) debacle and most importantly (for me, at least) is the not so successful "love story" of Brad and Emily. Most of us were (with seemingly a collective gasp) shocked watching them "fight" during their AFTR. So i think TPTB wants their viewers' "faith" Rolling Eyes in the show once again by showing a love story. IIRC, most of us didn't see the "connection" of B & E. Only the staunch fans did. Now they're giving it and we (team cupcake fans) are lapping it up!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 pm

If JP is F1, I think it also is going to reflect a very happy, in love, engaged couple at the AFRC. After last year's debacle, they want us to believe it, to see it. So show the love now, the proposal and bring them out at the AFRC still madly in love. End result = show is redeemed, fans will believe in it and watch it again. jmo

What better fairytale happy ending. "naive insecure Ashley who thinks none of the guys are there for her and they all want to leave"....has a guy whose heart was broken before, really does fall in love with her and she actually loves him too and is not going to leave her.

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Gina wrote:And I think it also is going to reflect a very happy, in love, engaged couple at the AFRC. After last year's debacle, they want us to believe it, to see it. So show the love now, the proposal and bring them out at the AFRC still madly in love. End result = show is redeemed, fans will believe in it and watch it again. jmo

What better fairytale happy ending. "naive insecure Ashley who thinks none of the guys are there for her and they all want to leave"....has a guy whose heart was broken before, really does fall in love with her and she actually loves him too and is not going to leave her.

Gina, you need to be the producer. This sounds soo sweet! And I hope it happens. :Flirty: :inlove
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:37 pm

San wrote:
Gina wrote:And I think it also is going to reflect a very happy, in love, engaged couple at the AFRC. After last year's debacle, they want us to believe it, to see it. So show the love now, the proposal and bring them out at the AFRC still madly in love. End result = show is redeemed, fans will believe in it and watch it again. jmo

Gina, you need to be the producer. This sounds soo sweet! And I hope it happens. :Flirty: :inlove
Thanks, I edited to include IF JP is F1. It's still not set in stone til we see the FRC, but it's looking that way from his demeanor and support of Ashley in his vblog. Don't see a broken hearted, sadly rejected F2 saying all his said in the vblog and ~ "good things are going to happen for Ashley" (if she winds up with someone else, makes no sense for him to say)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Gina wrote:
San wrote:

Thanks, I edited to include IF JP is F1. It's still not set in stone til we see the FRC, but it's looking that way from his demeanor and support of Ashley in his vblog. Don't see a broken hearted, sadly rejected F2 saying all his said in the vblog and ~ "good things are going to happen for Ashley" (if she winds up with someone else, makes no sense for him to say)

Good things will happen for Ashley starting when she dumps me and gets engaged to someone else...

Yeah, doesn't have the best ring to it. :P

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Guys - what was the tone of Bens vlog ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:Guys - what was the tone of Bens vlog ?

He was kind of matter-of-fact while describing his date, light, easy-going, casual tone...a bit humorous -- I got the sense that he was kind of 'over' the whole bach experience or he doesn't take it too seriously...but that's just me - you can watch it on bachelor.tv...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

This is strictly from one guys perspective, and I am basing it on what I have seen on Monday evenings so far - without regard to what I think has yet to be shown, and what I saw on JP's vblog tonight. The question occurs to me ...

In what universe could a guy say he's so smitten by a girl and show he's so smitten by that girl record a vblog and say the things that JP said about a girl if the girl had dumped him for someone else?

And the only answer I can come up with is that it sure isn't the universe I live in.

Once we kick Bentley out of my universe that is.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

emusha wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Guys - what was the tone of Bens vlog ?

He was kind of matter-of-fact, light tone...a bit humorous -- I got the sense that he was kind of 'over' the whole bach experience or he doesn't take it too seriously...but that's just me - you can watch it on bachelor.tv...

I agree

I got the impression that it was over and done with and he's moved on. Also, FWIW, if he had defended Ash or spoken about her with the same sense of understanding and compassion, it would have given me pause regardless of how much I like Jash and think they end up together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan