SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not trying to start something, laugh out loud. I just was surprised after what I've heard about that date. I didn't pay attention to it the first time. I'll definitely give you that he adores her at that point. She just seemed so matter of fact. Granted they may have cut good stuff out but then you could say that with Ben or others. I do think she feels strongest about JP but can't agree that there's nobody else at this point in the show. That may change of course and probably does but not seeing it yet. Carry on. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 1387363171

I don't want to start anything either but I have to agree with Albean. JP is very smitten with her. I am not positive he is the only one Ash is into at this point. I think the date was nice, but the kisses etc were more tame than those on the beach. And yes, to be fair, if we are assuming things went on with JP, then we need to assume things went on with Ben and possibly others that we do not see for whatever reason.

8)

The kisses on the beach were sexy. I think on this date with the Tram it was more about the emotional connection they were developing. I agree he's more into her that she is to him at this point.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Samantharose wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not trying to start something, laugh out loud. I just was surprised after what I've heard about that date. I didn't pay attention to it the first time. I'll definitely give you that he adores her at that point. She just seemed so matter of fact. Granted they may have cut good stuff out but then you could say that with Ben or others. I do think she feels strongest about JP but can't agree that there's nobody else at this point in the show. That may change of course and probably does but not seeing it yet. Carry on. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 1387363171

I don't want to start anything either but I have to agree with Albean. JP is very smitten with her. I am not positive he is the only one Ash is into at this point. I think the date was nice, but the kisses etc were more tame than those on the beach. And yes, to be fair, if we are assuming things went on with JP, then we need to assume things went on with Ben and possibly others that we do not see for whatever reason.

8)

The kisses on the beach were sexy. I think on this date with the Tram it was more about the emotional connection they were developing. I agree he's more into her that she is to him at this point.

I think she's gunshy post-Bentley and can't believe he really likes her as much as it seems and won't leave her. It'll be interesting to see them navigate since he's going to have his own securities soon too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:41 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not trying to start something, laugh out loud. I just was surprised after what I've heard about that date. I didn't pay attention to it the first time. I'll definitely give you that he adores her at that point. She just seemed so matter of fact. Granted they may have cut good stuff out but then you could say that with Ben or others. I do think she feels strongest about JP but can't agree that there's nobody else at this point in the show. That may change of course and probably does but not seeing it yet. Carry on. 👋
Albean..I love reading your post..I try to look at the top guys edit separately to see where they are going with it..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Beeleever wrote:Albean-Just want to say that even though I am a huge JP/Ash supporter, I really appreciate what you bring to this board. I love that not only do you see things differently, but you are willing to share your perspective even though it is not what most of us are seeing. You are a loyal person that stands by your convictions. Thanks for your integrity.

I agree. I love reading all the differing opinions. :Nod: Keeps the boards interesting. :awesome:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:59 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Albean-Just want to say that even though I am a huge JP/Ash supporter, I really appreciate what you bring to this board. I love that not only do you see things differently, but you are willing to share your perspective even though it is not what most of us are seeing. You are a loyal person that stands by your convictions. Thanks for your integrity.

I agree. I love reading all the differing opinions. :Nod: Keeps the boards interesting. :awesome:

Yeah, I was just thinking back to Ali's season. If you took out the die-hard sleuthers, there were about 5 or 6 Roberto fans on a board of adoring ChrisL fans. It is just hard to fathom, but it was....

Here's your scenerio back then of those 5 or 6 Roberto fans:

Imagine Ali's season, and the 5 or 6 Roberto fans are on his thread. One of them says, "Oh forget it. I don't want Ali to have him. I want him for myself." Another one replies, "That will be ok, if I can come see him sometime."
(That is going on in another thread somewhere with JP and Ben....)

Ali without Roberto? Nah! But the FORT was a Chris board almost totally......

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 am

I'm really surprised at how many people thought Ali would pick Chris. From beginning to end, I knew Roberto was the one she was into the most. I never believed the spoilers about her being single. I liked Chris L better as person but I never thought that he was right for Ali.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:27 am

Beeleever wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not trying to start something, laugh out loud. I just was surprised after what I've heard about that date. I didn't pay attention to it the first time. I'll definitely give you that he adores her at that point. She just seemed so matter of fact. Granted they may have cut good stuff out but then you could say that with Ben or others. I do think she feels strongest about JP but can't agree that there's nobody else at this point in the show. That may change of course and probably does but not seeing it yet. Carry on. 👋
Albean-Just want to say that even though I am a huge JP/Ash supporter, I really appreciate what you bring to this board. I love that not only do you see things differently, but you are willing to share your perspective even though it is not what most of us are seeing. You are a loyal person that stands by your convictions. Thanks for your integrity.

Thanks, Beeleever. That was sweet of you to say. :Nod: I get a little nervous because I'm sure my opinion isn't popular. I know I have a bias for Ben but do try to be as objective as I can. So much of this is subjective so it's hard.

Bloomers, you may be right about Fort being primarily Chris fans during Ali's season. This time it's almost all JP. Does that mean he's really f2? :laughingoutlou
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:32 am

sunshineandshit wrote:I'm really surprised at how many people thought Ali would pick Chris. From beginning to end, I knew Roberto was the one she was into the most. I never believed the spoilers about her being single. I liked Chris L better as person but I never thought that he was right for Ali.

I too was surprised that everyone thought it would be ChrisL, From the moment he got out of the limo and she did that little dance, I knew Roberto was it. I do think Ashley likes Ben, I am just not sure if he is what she needs.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:40 am

sunshineandshit wrote:I'm really surprised at how many people thought Ali would pick Chris. From beginning to end, I knew Roberto was the one she was into the most. I never believed the spoilers about her being single. I liked Chris L better as person but I never thought that he was right for Ali.

I agree. I called Roberto from the first night...she was way head over heels for him and I thought he was just so sweet!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:57 am

Keep posting Albean. You're not the only one that feels this way. :Nod:

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 am

cupcakes wrote:

I agree. I love reading all the differing opinions. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 771730417 Keeps the boards interesting. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 550657593

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 1003998638 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 3287381265
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 am

klarson79 wrote:

I agree. I called Roberto from the first night...she was way head over heels for him and I thought he was just so sweet!

Did we have any reaction this time from the lead when a contestant gets out of the limo? Ali did a little dance when Roberto got out of the limo, Brad was blown away by Emily. I don't recall seeing any reaction other than smiles.

I'm on the fence, F1 is JP, nope its Ben, nope its JP, nope its Ben. I don't think she can go wrong with either of her F2.

The only two seasons for the "ette" that were clear to me, were Ryan and Trista and Ian and Meredith. That was back in the day though before our drama king decided that soap opera's were sometime in his future. affraid
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan