SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 pm

tigertiz wrote:The fact that she used Ernesto and cheated on him with Clooney probably makes her more desirable in his eyes.  "I'm so fabulous that I only date women that Clooney wants".

let me rephrase that for you in the style of the dos equis guy ernesto favors:

"I don't date often, but when I do, I date women George Clooney slept with."

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:33 am

Wait a minute and Tigertiz:

You guys are just too funny.  Wish I could be like you.  You say what I'm thinking.  LOL

I had a thought about Ernesto's solo vacation.  Maybe Eva knew this Clooney thing was coming out and encouraged Ernesto to go so that he wouldn't see all the buzz about Clooney.  For all we know maybe Ernesto didn't see all the publicity.  But if he did and he's upset, Eva's mom was with them last night and maybe Ernesto didn't want to argue in front of her mother.

I wonder if Eva wasn't such a celebrity and Ernesto just saw her walking down the street if he would even think her attractive?  She does have beautiful clothes but anyone with her money could look as good.  But besides having beautiful clothes, what is all the hoop la la about?  She is attractive but I don't think of her as being gorgeous.  I'm starting to see her looking haggard lately.  I think that Eva looks very similar to Kim Kardashian.  Some time put their two pictures together and they look very much alike.

Most of the stories out there about Clooney and Eva have mostly shown Eva in a good light.  Even the articles about her and Ernesto, it seemed that none of the articles seemed to question her truthfulness about them or even say anything negative about him being a contestant on her show and her ending up with him.  Does she have that much pull in Hollywood?

The saga goes on.  Wonder what's next.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:09 am

Love it WAM. Perfect.
I wonder if Eva wasn't such a celebrity and Ernesto just saw her walking down the street if he would even think her attractive?
No way. The reason she is "special" enough for him is her celebrity. I really do think her association with Clooney is a plus in his eyes. I also think eventually he will wind up with someone younger. He's 33 - and he was never in love before? C'mon. He's too "special" and too much in love with himself. No one has ever been special enough for him. He'll find some 30 year old to marry, once he's 40 ish. Unless he refuses to "settle". Because he's just that special.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Wait a minute and Tigertiz:

You guys are just too funny.  Wish I could be like you.  You say what I'm thinking.  LOL

I had a thought about Ernesto's solo vacation.  Maybe Eva knew this Clooney thing was coming out and encouraged Ernesto to go so that he wouldn't see all the buzz about Clooney.  For all we know maybe Ernesto didn't see all the publicity.  But if he did and he's upset, Eva's mom was with them last night and maybe Ernesto didn't want to argue in front of her mother.

I wonder if Eva wasn't such a celebrity and Ernesto just saw her walking down the street if he would even think her attractive?  She does have beautiful clothes but anyone with her money could look as good.  But besides having beautiful clothes, what is all the hoop la la about?  She is attractive but I don't think of her as being gorgeous.  I'm starting to see her looking haggard lately.  I think that Eva looks very similar to Kim Kardashian.  Some time put their two pictures together and they look very much alike.

Most of the stories out there about Clooney and Eva have mostly shown Eva in a good light.  Even the articles about her and Ernesto, it seemed that none of the articles seemed to question her truthfulness about them or even say anything negative about him being a contestant on her show and her ending up with him.  Does she have that much pull in Hollywood?

The saga goes on.  Wonder what's next.
ernesto has to have known and saw everything that came out about clooney. his twitter feed alone likely provided him with enough links to those stories as they hit the internet and fans tweeted about them and his name (and twitter handle) were mentioned in the posts. eva isn't that hot young thing she was years ago. haggard is a good choice of words. you're also right about how much her and kim look alike. 

eva does seem to have pull in hollywood. i think some of it is because she has been able to build herself into something other than an actress. she's become more of a brand. there is an older article about her i read which sheds some light on her career and how she has developed the pull she seems to have. http://www.texasmonthly.com/story/eva-almighty

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:51 pm

I think Eva is a very attractive woman so what if she is not teeny-bopper, she still looks good an Ernesto is lucky Eva looks twice at him....I may not like how they became a couple it`s no need for me to put her down.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:15 pm

I agree. Eva is a gorgeous woman. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:28 pm

avoice wrote:I agree. Eva is a gorgeous woman. JMO.

maybe i was too harsh. eva is a beautiful woman, but in some pictures of her (even when she is in full makeup) she looks a bit worn out. perhaps its her busy schedule. i actually like her more natural look without heavy makeup.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:27 pm

if this new headline is true all i can say is WOW. story claims ernesto is getting a role in eva's new tv show, devious maids

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

imagine that, ernesto is a would-be actor. i never would have guessed.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:46 pm

I. am. cracking. up. Surprised? A little. Shocked? Nah.
After reading that Texas Monthly article I understand that Eva gets what she wants. Good luck with that Ernesto.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:37 pm

This thread is hilarious!  Thanks for sharing all this!

Truth is stranger than fiction. This is quite the soap opera. Who knew that George Clooney and Reality TV would somehow become linked? Devalues his A-list brand quite a bit.  Plus, why would he ever admit to NOT scoring with a woman?

Last edited by HowSoonIsNow on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 pm

This thread is way too entertaining to read.

On another note, these two were spotted, aka Eva's people alerted the paps were they would be, looking at houses this week.

I feel like these two will either be married by the end of the year or have crashed and burned in a giant ball of flames.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 pm

umngirl wrote:This thread is way too entertaining to read.

On another note, these two were spotted, aka Eva's people alerted the paps were they would be, looking at houses this week.

I feel like these two will either be married by the end of the year or have crashed and burned in a giant ball of flames.

the eva-ernesto backstory IS much better entertainment than rfl was. eva's people definitely alerted the paps about looking at houses. does anyone else think the amount of hand holding in all the pictures (including at dinner that night) seems over the top? i don't know any couple that holds hands so much.

yes, marriage very soon or a crash and burn ending. eva's been on the record saying if she gets engaged again it will be only long enough to have a wedding planned.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy