SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:10 pm

UMNGIRL

What state were they looking for houses in? California or Miami?

I think the best thing that could happen to them both is for them to get married because they will have to stay together "TILL DEATH DO US PART."

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:UMNGIRL

What state were they looking for houses in?  California or Miami?

I think the best thing that could happen to them both is for them to get married because they will have to stay together "TILL DEATH DO US PART."

The photo caption on People.com said they were looking in West Hollywood, so California.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Tigertez:

I can't believe I typed this whole thing and went to hit preview and lost it all. Ugh.

I did read the story in the Texas paper and I agree one hundred percent that Eva gets what she wants and doesn't care who she runs over to get it. I also think that whatever she has is never enough for her.

I am very surprised to hear of Eva putting Ernesto in Devious Maids. What surprises me is I thought Ernesto was his own man. So he is either head over heels "in love" with her and doing whatever she asks or he's letting her wear the pants in the family. Can't see him as an actor. I know he did do some acting on RFL but I wasn't impressed with it.

So much of what Ernesto wrote in his bio is not true. He says he has all this faith, but in my church, at least, you are taught that telling a lie is a sin. He made himself out to be such an honorable person and he isn't that. I wonder how much of his bio is real. He said he hasn't told a girl that he loved her because he believes when you say that it has meaning and he wouldn't play with someone's heart like that. Rubbish! I bet if we went back and watched his intro again we could go tick, tick, tick to all the things that are not true.

I am a Shandi fan and anybody reading this might say that I'm bitter because he and Shandi broke up. So I'd like to explain myself. I believe that Ernesto has the right as does anyone else to end a relationship if it isn't working. Others may not agree with me but I believe that he did fall for her and they stayed in the relationship after filming for three months. Shandi has said that she fell hard for him. She also said she was blindsided when they broke up. To me that says she didn't see it coming. So JMO but he must have been saying all kinds of things to her during their relationship after the filming to make her believe they had a future. Shandi is a very smart woman and she respects herself too much to have continued on with him as long as she did if she had any idea that he didn't feel the same.

I think going after Ernesto was Eva's plan from way back during filming and maybe even before that. And if that is the case I think they both should be ashamed of themselves for playing with someone's feelings. And that's what bothers me so much and not that he broke it off with Shandi. After all, Eva could have only put Tim and Ben on the show. It probably would have been a better show if they only had two guys, instead of three.

I know this is such a cliché but Shandi really is so lucky she's rid of him. I think Ernesto is way out of Shandi's league in the being classy department. I don't care how much money he has.

Also, can someone tell me how to copy a post and bring it down to my post so I can refer to what I want to comment on? I'm fairly new on here and don't have a clue how to do it. Thanks.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:10 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Tigertez:

I can't believe I typed this whole thing and went to hit preview and lost it all.  Ugh.

I did read the story in the Texas paper and I agree one hundred percent that Eva gets what she wants and doesn't care who she runs over to get it.  I also think that whatever she has is never enough for her.  

I am very surprised to hear of Eva putting Ernesto in Devious Maids.  What surprises me is I thought Ernesto was his own man.  So he is either head over heels "in love" with her and doing whatever she asks or he's letting her wear the pants in the family.  Can't see him as an actor.  I know he did do some acting on RFL but I wasn't impressed with it.
when you read the texas paper's story, it does paint a picture of eva as being fully in charge and knowing exactly what she wants and how to get it. with ernesto, her use of the media and the paps is a good example of that. she (and her pr people) are using the media to spin the story the exact way she wants it. BUT i also think we have to give ernesto far more credit. i personally think he's a bit of a manipulator, maybe even a bit of a svengali. he may not be the brilliant "humanitarian entrepreneur" he bills himself to be, but he is somewhat shrewd. don't believe the stories about him being broke. he's not. he is a partner in his sister's fashion company and that business is supposedly doing very well. plus he's the front man for a couple of non profit companies with ties to much bigger businesses. he's getting an income. he doesn't need to be on devious maids in order to draw a paycheck. far more likely that if it is true he's going to be on that show, it's because he wants to be a hollywood star. look back at katiebaby's comments and the inside info she had. it paints a picture of someone who is cunning. according to katiebaby he made many demands before he agreed to be on rfl.

having said all that, i agree with the comment that they are either going to the altar soon or will crash and burn. i am guess it all depends on how long he can keep eva under his spell.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 am

Wait a Minute:

So are you saying that the write of the article about Devious Maids came up with the bit about her not wanting to be Ernesto's Mama that she wants him to make his own money (paraphrasing here.) Or do you believe Eva put it that way.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:03 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Wait a Minute:

So are you saying that the write of the article about Devious Maids came up with the bit about her not wanting to be Ernesto's Mama that she wants him to make his own money (paraphrasing here.)  Or do you believe Eva put it that way.  

i do think it's very possible eva is getting him a role on devious maids. but we should put it in perspective. devious maids is a summer replacement cable tv show on lifetime network. it is doing relatively well in the ratings, but we are not talking a big budget major network show. even if ernesto gets a full time role, he's not a star and he's not a box office draw. how much money could he really make for appearing on that series? would they even pay him $10,000 per episode? i don't think so. even still, that amount won't make him rich and it won't allow him to buy eva a proper house in beverly hills (or west hollywood), or even another bentley convertible to drive! if he is going to get put on that show, i think it's to see if they can create another stepping stone for him. no different from just about every other reality tv show person. they all think they can become full time actors and stars.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:29 pm

there's another story about eva putting ernesto on devious maids and the tone of this one is a little nasty. the writer also talks about eva's parading of ernesto around town in a very calculated manner. last line in the story is: "Oh, this will end well. Meanwhile, there appears to be a Devious Mooch in the Devious Maids lair."  Ouch!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Wait a minute:

Confused by this article. Just not so long ago there was some kind of grand opening for a hotel in Miami that Ernesto supposedly owns. He's always flying off to here or there. So don't know what the truth is.

I wonder if Ernesto knows that Eva calls the paparazzi to show up wherever they are. I mean, they can't possibly know their every move. She is not the kind of celeb where the paparazzi would be camped out at their door.

So what is your take on this. Is Ernesto using Eva for all the perks that she can provide or is he really in love with her? Or is Eva using Ernesto to get back at George? Maybe the answer is somewhere in between. I don't really think that Eva would put out there that she doesn't want to be Ernesto's sugar mama. To me that would be embarrassing. The questions go on and on.

Maybe that's why they didn't show his place on the finale. They showed both Ben and Tims' place but not Ernesto's. I thought maybe because he is a private person but we now know that's for sure not true. So maybe it isn't all that great of a place and he didn't want it shown on TV.

Also, would you be able to tell me how to copy a post into a post I want to put up and comment on?

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Wait a minute:

Confused by this article.  Just not so long ago there was some kind of grand opening for a hotel in Miami that Ernesto supposedly owns.  He's always flying off to here or there.  So don't know what the truth is.  

I wonder if Ernesto knows that Eva calls the paparazzi to show up wherever they are.  I mean, they can't possibly know their every move.  She is not the kind of celeb where the paparazzi would be camped out at their door.  

So what is your take on this.  Is Ernesto using Eva for all the perks that she can provide or is he really in love with her?  Or is Eva using Ernesto to get back at George?  Maybe the answer is somewhere in between.  I don't really think that Eva would put out there that she doesn't want to be Ernesto's sugar mama.  To me that would be embarrassing.  The questions go on and on.

Maybe that's why they didn't show his place on the finale.  They showed both Ben and Tims' place but not Ernesto's.  I thought maybe because he is a private person but we now know that's for sure not true.  So maybe it isn't all that great of a place and he didn't want it shown on TV.

Also, would you be able to tell me how to copy a post into a post I want to put up and comment on?

you can always just click on "quote" at the top of the post you want to comment on. if it is in another thread, then you will just have to do a cut and paste.

i don't think ernesto owns the hotel that caused him to go bankrupt. i think it was lost to foreclosure. but as i said before, he is not as poor as the tabloids make it seem. even before he was on ready for love, before he hooked up with eve and after he filed bankruptcy, he was flying here and there. someone was picking up the bill. yes, they didn't show his miami beach condo, but you can see pictures of it online at zillow.com - go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yes, i do think ernesto knows eva calls the paps to catch them on camera. he's a willing participant. in my opinion, eva is the ultimate trophy for ernesto. she vaults him into some sort of instant stardom (or at least in his mind). i also don't think clooney is in the picture anymore. even if she breaks up with ernesto, i doubt she and clooney will become a couple. maybe some hookups, but nothing more. besides, clooney continually says he will never get married again and i am sure he doesn't want to start a family. eva, on the other hand, has often said she wants to have children.

Last edited by Wait-A-Minute on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Househunting? Well it gives even more credence to Wait A Minute's theory that Eva was dating Ernesto in April of 2012.
when the show was put together and interviews were done and contestants hired, eva was in an on and off again relationship with eduardo cruz (penelope cruz's brother). they broke up in march 2012 or so and in april reports surfaced that eva was spotted at the la zoo kissing ben. i think it was really ernesto. see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But if it was really ben and not ernesto, that's makes it even worse. in that afterbuzz interview ben even mentioned something about his friends asking if he was dating eva back when the show was about to be taped. but my guess is that it WAS really ernesto

If their relationship isnt a new one - why not move in together? When they break up, he can always run back to Miami.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:33 pm

tigertiz wrote:Househunting?  Well it gives even more credence to Wait A Minute's theory that Eva was dating Ernesto in April of 2012.  
when the show was put together and interviews were done and contestants hired, eva was in an on and off again relationship with eduardo cruz (penelope cruz's brother). they broke up in march 2012 or so and in april reports surfaced that eva was spotted at the la zoo kissing ben. i think it was really ernesto. see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But if it was really ben and not ernesto, that's makes it even worse. in that afterbuzz interview ben even mentioned something about his friends asking if he was dating eva back when the show was about to be taped. but my guess is that it WAS really ernesto

If their relationship isnt a new one - why not move in together?  When they break up, he can always run back to Miami.  
maybe not dating back in april 2012, but hooking up for sure. then she went back to eduardo and when that ended she gave it a shot with mark sanchez, but my guess is that relationship ended because she started hooking up with ernesto again. eva and eduardo cruz were supposedly a very hot couple but from what's been reported, it was eduardo who wasn't happy. they had one last hook up but it went nowhere and to the rescue came ernesto. my guess is ernesto and eva have been together since no later than march and maybe a month earlier. take your pick on house hunting theories - either they are thinking of getting a place where they can raise a family together, or it was just another good publicity stunt so they can get the paps to take more hand holding pictures.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:16 pm

this was just too good to not post. star.com has a round up of recent headlines and they made a very interesting comment about the eva-clooney story.

"This week in the George who is not a royal baby: Eva Longoria insists that the story floating around about how George Clooney pursued her while he was still with Stacy Keibler is extra-false. Her publicist is totally confused now because it was Eva who made up the story to begin with."

that is an interesting twist. did she make up the story because there was trouble in paradise with ernesto? did ernesto head off to ibiza without her because there was trouble in paradise? did she make up the story to bring him home from ibiza? now put all of this into context with the very public hand holding the paps so conveniently captured at their romantic dinners and housing hunting, and its clear just about everything we have seen and read recently is contrived and staged by eva. it wouldn't shock me to find out she planted the stories about ernesto getting a role on devious maids. seems to me ernesto already has a role - on the very real "devious eva" show.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy