SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Litta123 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I had to get this in here. From Tim's IG.

tombropez
1 hour ago
Found a pretty woman to journey through life with. #gettingmarried

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 Screenshot2015-01-29at110603PM

this is my favorite awwww
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Hey, Lost! hi

I didn't see CA S2, but I know so many on here loved it. Interesting that the couple reminded you of T&J -- perhaps I should check it out after the Bach finishes.

Here's one of the pics you referenced. It's a good one. Jenna's FB

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 4f8e994e-4116-4e74-b0ac-dcfb893e4d98

ETA: BachfanNY, below is the one I think I like the very best. Same link as above, mods. It's from Jenna's FB.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 Screenshot2015-01-29at112142PM

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:57 pm

That's probably my favorite pic too Litta. As for Bach CA, they had some similar dates. Motorcycle, playing pool, etc. And he fell for the girl early (seems to me anyway) like Tim did for Jenna. And there's just something about the way they look at the girls, gets me every time! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 pm

awwww BEAUTIFUL pictures and people. I find Jenna a bit "changed", it definitely shows that she's a WOMAN and so the time fits perfectly. Her eyes and smile still get me, you cannot but smile back.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Yes, happy, I see Jenna's look maturing these past couple of years -- going from girl to woman -- but always beautiful. I love her smile.

Btw, did you see Hailey's recent pic of her mom and her? It was from years ago. Her mom was gorgeous. You can see where Hailey gets her looks.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Such a stunning couple.
I wonder if they will invite the RFL staff to the wedding, particularly Tracy McMillan?

Last edited by provenceguy on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Yeah, I've seen the pics, while I was snooping around about any "News" giggling
And yes, maturing is the word for Jenna, despite the fact that she was very mature and level-headed already at the RFL considering her peers. But I'm glad that she still has that natural vivacity. And she 's gorgeous, enough said.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:41 pm

provenceguy wrote:Such a stunning couple.
I wonder if they will invite the RTL staff to the wedding, particularly Tracy McMillan?
I would think so, unless it's going to be more intimate. I can't wait to see some of those pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Ooh Lost, nice new avi.... thumbsup

Anyway, Tim's mom blogged about Tim's proposal on her site. Thought some might be interested in the story. Here's a snippet...

lafetweddings

Tim woke Jenna up early on the morning of  December 23rd, 2014 to go for a beach walk & watch the sunrise at one of their favorite spots in Santa Barbara- Butterfly Beach. Tim had prepared a basket ahead of time with champagne, flutes, and a blanket to cuddle up in. Tim expressed to us that he wanted the proposal to feel like they were the only people on earth since so much of their dating relationship had been public. Tim waited for just the right moment to get down on one knee and present the jaw-dropping pear shaped diamond engagement ring he had custom made by Bryant & Sons Jewelers.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Thanks Litta! What a perfect proposal!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Ahh, such a sweet proposal.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:14 am

I come to this thread to make a confession, as you know my heart went for Hailey during RFL show, so it was really difficult for me to accept the course ... but I liked Tim (for that little we got to know about him from the show) and I still find him an excellent guy ... who happens to be an artist/musician, so imagining his lifestyle, I presume he needs a great girl who knows how to deal with that... and Jenna is that girl. But she is also a woman and I've never doubted in her beauty, not just outside, since it's obvious, but also her personality, she has that spark, "con brio".

So, since this season I've been thinking a lot about RFL and Jenna&Tim as a couple, I've become Jenna's fan. I honestly adore this girl. I really think she's the best "contestant" I've ever seen on the reality show and a winner.
Well, Hailey is still "my Hailey", as Nick is still "my boy", but Jenna is "my tinkerbell".
Lovely, lively, blissful, beautiful...that can turn you (me) in a cheerful gal. Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 2498057887

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality