SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:37 am

Ok, if Brooks was at his nephews birthday that means him and Des were not together this weekend.  Does anyone have a clue when they last had a safe house weekend?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by sfrank Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:40 am

nannymargie wrote:Ok, if Brooks was at his nephews birthday that means him and Des were not together this weekend.  Does anyone have a clue when they last had a safe house weekend?

I doubt they would have one on Father's Day weekend...Im sure the staffers want to be with their own families :Smiley:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:42 am

sfrank wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Ok, if Brooks was at his nephews birthday that means him and Des were not together this weekend.  Does anyone have a clue when they last had a safe house weekend?

I doubt they would have one on Father's Day weekend...Im sure the staffers want to be with their own families :Smiley:

Good Point.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:50 am

I read this and went awwww From a person that was at the Dodge Ball game!

At the dodge ball game taping, there were a lot of cute interactions between Des and Brooks. He made her (and the fans in the stands nearby) smile and laugh the most out of the ten guys there. Hope that is a sign of good things to come!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:10 am

Scooby wrote:I don't get the sense that he lacks self-confidence.

Neither do I. I don't think his comment that he smiles a lot when he's nervous has anything with how he feels about his teeth (which are completely fine - I do not see why people keep harping on them). I think he just meant that he smiles a lot when he's nervous. Some people talk a lot. Some people play with their hair. Whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:11 am

Karen5354 wrote:Didn't the reent FM vid make fun of his teeth too?   I think he's probably used to these kinds of teasing and not too mindful of it.

Seriously, what's wrong with his teeth? Am I from Mars? I don't see it.

And he has a great smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:14 am

IrishGal wrote:Brooks may look sad but I doubt it's due to Des kissing a bunch of guys.  The only F1 I ever recall being upset by that was Emily with Brad.  And that's cuz she was looking for an excuse to dump him. He may be sad for other reasons but I don't think it's that. JMO.

If Brooks is sad, so is the girl next to him. It's just the out of focus quality of the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:17 am

etsluu wrote:I like that he's tall and has a long legs...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and picture text: Brooks Forester, meanwhile, chooses to embrace the sheer ridiculousness of this competition, and shows off his best pageant princess wave. giggling

I like his tallness and long legs, too.

He looks like a Ken doll there.

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:26 am

IrishGal wrote:Brooks may look sad but I doubt it's due to Des kissing a bunch of guys.  The only F1 I ever recall being upset by that was Emily with Brad.  And that's cuz she was looking for an excuse to dump him. He may be sad for other reasons but I don't think it's that. JMO.

I didn't mean the reason him being sad would be Des kissing a bunch of guys...I was just a little bit worried is everything ok between him and Des. 'cause for some reason I really like him. His personality and the way he behaves just "warms my heart". He is so tender and sweet towards Des but not too soft. I think I like him the most of all guys I've ever seen in Bachelorette. I haven't seen Trista's season though...my favorite couple so far is Ashley and JP. I remember how I loved their first date. their interaction etc. 
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:33 am

sfrank wrote:He looks very cute...that pattern shirt and with the mustard cut off shorts are certainly a unique style choice giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think he looks good in every pic... Hugesmile  I love his haircolor although I've always before mostly liked guys with dark blond/quite blond hair... not a fan of his clothes either but he is unique in many ways I think Hugesmile
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 am

I like him, too, and I wish they would work out, but I'm not putting much stock in it, knowing the show's track record. It's not the show's fault. It's just very unlikely you'll find your love on this show.

Still, I would love for them to work out. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:36 am

Brooks is just downright sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90