SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by etsluu Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:39 am

canyonvue wrote:I like him, too, and I wish they would work out, but I'm not putting much stock in it, knowing the show's track record. It's not the show's fault. It's just very unlikely you'll find your love on this show.

Still, I would love for them to work out. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

yes, the surroundings during bachelorette and their dates are so different from their daily lives. when they come to "real world" they can really begin their relationship and see does it work out in "real world"
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 am

sfrank wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Ok, if Brooks was at his nephews birthday that means him and Des were not together this weekend.  Does anyone have a clue when they last had a safe house weekend?

I doubt they would have one on Father's Day weekend...Im sure the staffers want to be with their own families :Smiley:

laugh out loud the above makes me think of them as in some kind of witness protection program.....This is always the tricky part because they can't let the couple be seen together while the show is airing. They probably became super paranoid about it when Courtney got photographed walking Ben's dog while the show was only beginning to air during that season. Plus with them whisking Des everywhere crashing viewing parties and promoting the show, it makes it kind of hard to do the "safe house thing" at the moment. I'm sure there are plans in the works.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:23 am

etsluu wrote:
sfrank wrote:He looks very cute...that pattern shirt and with the mustard cut off shorts are certainly a unique style choice giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think he looks good in every pic... Hugesmile  I love his haircolor although I've always before mostly liked guys with dark blond/quite blond hair... not a fan of his clothes either but he is unique in many ways I think Hugesmile

^^^^ Great picture for a thumb analysis^^^^ 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:42 am

Actually, the pic of Brooks looks like a typical pic of him.  Go to his facebook page of pics and see yourself.

lol the above makes me think of them as in some kind of witness protection program.....This is always the tricky part because they can't let the couple be seen together while the show is airing. They probably became super paranoid about it when Courtney got photographed walking Ben's dog while the show was only beginning to air during that season. Plus with them whisking Des everywhere crashing viewing parties and promoting the show, it makes it kind of hard to do the "safe house thing" at the moment. I'm sure there are plans in the works.

Plus, he lives in UT vs Courtney living in CA.  I think the Final 1 initially came back with Desiree, but that after that only 1 other meeting and that's it.  I agree with your statement that they probably have something planned & a lot of web cam.

I am still open as to who is final 1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:14 pm

atem wrote:Actually, the pic of Brooks looks like a typical pic of him.  Go to his facebook page of pics and see yourself.

lol the above makes me think of them as in some kind of witness protection program.....This is always the tricky part because they can't let the couple be seen together while the show is airing. They probably became super paranoid about it when Courtney got photographed walking Ben's dog while the show was only beginning to air during that season. Plus with them whisking Des everywhere crashing viewing parties and promoting the show, it makes it kind of hard to do the "safe house thing" at the moment. I'm sure there are plans in the works.

Plus, he lives in UT vs Courtney living in CA.  I think the Final 1 initially came back with Desiree, but that after that only 1 other meeting and that's it.  I agree with your statement that they probably have something planned & a lot of web cam.

True, Skype is probably very useful if they both use it. As far as pics of them, I don't let myself get to caught up in trying to read their moods ie, "he looks unhappy" or "she looks sad", etc  in pictures posted as there could be a zillion things running through their minds at the moment a photo is snapped that has nothing to do with if they are happy in their romantic life. I know for me when I see pics of myself, I cringe b/c I always seem to have this stoic/awkward smile and for all you know I could have won the lottery that day lol. Usually when the read the spoilers I get bummed and spend the rest of the season hoping it is wrong and even talk myself into a alternatve scenario that I halfway convince myself will come through for my pick. Now this season I am just hope hope hoping the spoilers remain accurate like in most of the past seasons. As far as what I've seen on screen the spoilers make sense. *fingers crossed* BTW how do you do the "quote" thing on a post you are replying to while having your new post shown separately?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:16 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:Actually, the pic of Brooks looks like a typical pic of him.  Go to his facebook page of pics and see yourself.

True, Skype is probably very useful if they both use it. As far as pics of them, I don't let myself get to caught up in trying to read their moods ie, "he looks unhappy" or "she looks sad", etc  in pictures posted as there could be a zillion things running through their minds at the moment a photo is snapped that has nothing to do with if they are happy in their romantic life. I know for me when I see pics of myself, I cringe b/c I always seem to have this stoic/awkward smile and for all you know I could have won the lottery that day lol. Usually when the read the spoilers I get bummed and spend the rest of the season hoping it is wrong and even talk myself into a alternatve scenario that I halfway convince myself will come through for my pick. Now this season I am just hope hope hoping the spoilers remain accurate like in most of the past seasons. As far as what I've seen on screen the spoilers make sense. *fingers crossed* BTW how do you do the "quote" thing on a post you are replying to while having your new post shown separately?

Yes click on the piece of white paper at the far right (switch edit mode) and it will go back to normal.

ETA: I will be very happy if Brooks is the F1. Its just a little too early in the season for me to be 100% convinced the spoiler is correct.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Based on what we've seen so far, Brooks is F1 makes a lot of sense but we'll see what the rest of the season holds.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Yes click on the piece of white paper at the far right (switch edit mode) and it will go back to normal.

ETA:  I will be very happy if Brooks is the F1.  Its just a little too early in the season for me to be 100% convinced the spoiler is correct.

thanks I think I did it...I know what you mean by too early in the season. I am cautiously optimistic but also on pins and needles hoping there isn't going to be a switch up at the end. Nothing against the other guys but it would be nice if my pick finally got picked on this show haha. They always seem to come close and then get slashed at the end. Now that the spoilers seem to go in my picks favor, I just hope they aren't wrong. Usually it is the other way around and i am hoping and convincing myself that they are wrong but then they end up being right on. Now I just hope they remain accurate as they have been in *most* other seasons.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:49 pm

bilolo wrote:Based on what we've seen so far, Brooks is F1 makes a lot of sense but we'll see what the rest of the season holds.

What would make you start to doubt it ? What would you need to see in terms of the edit etc. that would make any of you guys say 'nope its not him' ? Just asking.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:55 pm

ITA but the conspiracy theories gets me going.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:Based on what we've seen so far, Brooks is F1 makes a lot of sense but we'll see what the rest of the season holds.

What would make you start to doubt it ?  What would you need to see in terms of the edit etc. that would make any of you guys say 'nope its not him' ? Just asking.
I'd have to see him leave, and even then it's not for certain I'll not believe the spoiler. giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:

What would make you start to doubt it ?  What would you need to see in terms of the edit etc. that would make any of you guys say 'nope its not him' ? Just asking.

I don't know if anything will convince me he shouldn't be F1, from the shows show far and previews, they seem to just let their guards down with each other. They are so open and engaged with one another (no pun intended lol) and there just seems to be a trust and very apparent visible attraction and chemistry there. I guess if one, the other or both seemed to close off to one another that could be a source of concern. Of course there will also be edits throughout I'm sure to try and cause doubt since you know the producers don't want it to be THAT obvious. Also anything producers say about the end is a grain of salt to me because they are trying to create drama/confusion in what I think is an attmpt to build suspense. Remember the letter of doom from Sean/Catherine FRC? "how could she do this to me?" lol. They alluded that Ali's season had a tumultuous ending (it didn't) and I think this season is suppose to have "weirdest ending" ever. Uh huh....sure.;)
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90