SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 17 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Someone (AW Webb) tweeted that they feel bad for whoever wins because they will be second to Bentley. Jeremy responded poor JP.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:45 pm

albean99 wrote:I got a tweet back from Constantine when I replied to his tweet about them being smoked like salmon. I said it was the best part of the night and cracked me up after the "B" drama. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 17 771730417

I'm glad you got to see that side of it all..Ben & I totally understood how lucky we were to be in HK, we crushed it.

Wow. That's great Nutty. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 17 3792326465

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:47 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Someone (AW Webb) tweeted that they feel bad for whoever wins because they will be second to Bentley. Jeremy responded poor JP.

That's the way I took it also.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Someone (AW Webb) tweeted that they feel bad for whoever wins because they will be second to Bentley. Jeremy responded poor JP.

Very tacky of JeremyCade--but I've noticed he's very good at that. Seems strange for someone who went crying back for DeAnna.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

beader wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Very tacky of JeremyCade--but I've noticed he's very good at that. Seems strange for someone who went crying back for DeAnna.

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 pm

beader wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

I liked Jeremy, but I have lost a lot of respect for him after reading some of the stuff he say's on his twitter.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:21 pm

beader wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Thanks, that's kind of what I was thinking.. Doesn't surprise me Jeremy would make such comment, not much of a gentleman in my book

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Max64 wrote:
beader wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Thanks, that's kind of what I was thinking.. Doesn't surprise me Jeremy would make such comment, not much of a gentleman in my book

That's why he's still single. :study:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 pm

I have also heard stories about why Deanna let him go at F3. That Fantasy Suite date didn't go too well. Evidently he had some strange tastes in the bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 pm

BichonTone wrote:I have also heard stories about why Deanna let him go at F3. That Fantasy Suite date didn't go too well. Evidently he had some strange tastes in the bedroom.
LOL
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Max64 wrote:
beader wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

I thought I heard he was going to be a father?? or maybe already is at this point..

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Max64 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
Max64 wrote:
beader wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

I thought I heard he was going to be a father?? or maybe already is at this point..

I hope not!! Last season, he was making fun of Chantal for being "fat" on the SI date. Totally lost me as a fan! no
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers