SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 35 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:10 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Further proof that JP is F1:

Ben from the bachelorette at the ferry building farmers market. Much cuter in person! #suchagroupie

This lady lives in San Fran.
Thanks, since we had proof from a picture that Ashley flew out of Philly airport, (was that Thursday?) we know she's not with Ben. So, it appears she is with JP at a safehouse for the long 4th of July holiday. (JP's favorite holiday). I wish someone would tweet they saw JP at the airport in NYC then we have 100% confirmation.

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:14 am

ThaT is not whet I would call "proof" lol, just assumption
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:15 am

Ashley was seen at the airport NOT on a plane so no one knows where she was going. Who knows she may have been going home to see her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:18 am

Jeepers wrote:ThaT is not whet I would call "proof" laugh out loud, just assumption

I'd call it another piece the the "F1 puzzle". JP's puzzle is about 80% finished.... and Ben's puzzle doesn't even have the border done yet. handwave
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 am

northernviewer wrote:
Jeepers wrote:ThaT is not whet I would call "proof" laugh out loud, just assumption

I'd call it another piece the the "F1 puzzle". JP's puzzle is about 80% finished.... and Ben's puzzle doesn't even have the border done yet. handwave
lolpanda
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 am

reason wrote:Ashley was seen at the airport NOT on a plane so no one knows where she was going. Who knows she may have been going home to see her family.

The tweet:

“@laurennj73:my friend just saw Ashley in Philly airport on way to LA. Said she looks very ” that makes me happy! #Bachelorette

Maybe she asked her?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 am

When leaving the airport in Philly is LA the only place it goes?? I dont think ashley would give out that she is going to LA the person is a stranger.

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 am

northernviewer wrote:

:missclap: lolpanda lolpanda :yes: :yes: Jumping hearts
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:27 am

reason wrote:When leaving the airport in Philly is LA the only place it goes?? I dont think ashley would give out that she is going to LA the person is a stranger.

People can see you when you board a plane and look at the sign to see where you're going.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 am

She may have seen Ashley at the departure gate for the flight to LA waiting to board was my first thought.
It would have the flight destination and # posted there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 am

Gina wrote:She may have seen Ashley at the departure gate for the flight to LA waiting to board was my first thought. It would have the flight destination and # posted there.
Good point. Thats probably what happened. Dose ABC pay to fly the lead and their F1 to fly to California or wherever the SH is?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:30 am

Yes I do believe they do that, she on a flight to LA out in the open seems off. Wish there was a photo taken. I dont mind Ben not winning this one, actually I am now hoping he does not.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers