SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:47 pm

ironcat wrote:
Bloomers wrote:One of the interesting things here is the discussion of JP's jealousy. I noticed on JP's commentary of his HT date, when he was talking to his brother, he (maybe tongue -in cheek, but nevertheless) mentioned his mood as a "jealous rage". He himself recognizes in himself this tendency toward jealousy and posessiveness.
And, yes, although they aren't in a dating around the other guys situation, it has to occur to him that she is in a situation where she is spending the night with 2 other guys.
And, last, I do think he got the last date. I do think the producers set it up just that way. They are trying to provoke that jealousy in him like they did Chantal for the effect of drama. If he is to do "clean-up" after Ryan and Dino that just adds to it, but JP won't forget in the back of his mind that he also came after Ben. He will be wondering about that.

Bloomers, I really suspected that he specifically used the term "jealous rage" as a joke, because it probably got back to him (or Ash told him) that there was buzz out there that he had an anger management problem, or a tendency to get into "jealous rages". Honestly, IMO, this is probably so far off the mark with regards to how this guy lives his life that he made that comment in total self deprecation. Because if he really had a history of temper problems, I doubt he would even joke about it. Brad sure didn't.

I thought he was just poking at himself too, and it was obvious he's been hearing what some may think of him. Also when he mentioned, "dare I say.....Bentley." The was he brought that up showed that he was keeping up with public perception of the show. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Can u imagine if JP reads this forum Embarassed

:shy:

👋 Hi JP!!

:giggle:

ETA: in all seriousness though -- I think the fact that he brought it up as a joke shows that it's not a real serious problem at all!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm

My comments about JP having a problem with the FD's is not because I think he will go into a jealous rage, my opinion is more like -choose me- (and even though he knows what he signed on for with this show, the heart still feels what the heart feels even when the head knows you are being foolish)....If you feel about me the way I feel about you you won't be able to sleep with another guy... This is my line of thinking (at the moment). I personally love the JP Ashley story.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

clueless wrote:My comments about JP having a problem with the FD's is not because I think he will go into a jealous rage, my opinion is more like -choose me- (and even though he knows what he signed on for with this show, the heart still feels what the heart feels even when the head knows you are being foolish)....If you feel about me the way I feel about you you won't be able to sleep with another guy... This is my line of thinking (at the moment). I personally love the JP Ashley story.

Maybe it's my old fogey self coming out, but if any lead wants/needs to sleep with more than one guy in order to make her final decision, she has no business getting engaged a week later.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:21 pm

ironcat wrote:
clueless wrote:My comments about JP having a problem with the FD's is not because I think he will go into a jealous rage, my opinion is more like -choose me- (and even though he knows what he signed on for with this show, the heart still feels what the heart feels even when the head knows you are being foolish)....If you feel about me the way I feel about you you won't be able to sleep with another guy... This is my line of thinking (at the moment). I personally love the JP Ashley story.

Maybe it's my old fogey self coming out, but if any lead wants/needs to sleep with more than one guy in order to make her final decision, she has no business getting engaged a week later.

Amen to that!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm

ironcat wrote:

didn't Trista admit to test-driving Charlie??? We know a lot of the bach's definitely test drove their F3, and I dare say from Reid's appearance at Jill's AFRC, they did a little test driving as well.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

ironcat wrote:

I have definite feelings about all of the sleeping in the Fantasy Suite business and expressed it once. I was very quietly contacted by one of the old timers who knows and told that the producers are aware that there IS a lot of it going on in the Fantasy Suite. Now the old timer sluether was not agreeing morally with it - very far from it - however, she was setting me straight on what I was posting. That kind of thing does happen from time to time when I get off course in honestly posting something that I think to be true about the franchise and one of the old time sluthers who know production, etc., will contact me and clue me in.
The fact is that regardless of what the lead publicly states, there is considerably more of it going on then we want to acknowledge.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Ali didn't test drive anybody -- she even stated in her blog it was so awkward for her with one of the guys cos there were 'expectations' that things would happen at FS -- but then again we'll never know what would have happened with Frank cos he was never there... no idea
On the other hand -- I can see Jilly having test-driven the guys (well at least one of them)
Ashley is a tough call ---
but then again what's 'test driving' really? not to get too sexual or anything but would foreplay be considered test driving or are we talking going the whole way with these ppl ... there're several lines that could be crossed IMO and it depends on the bette what she's comfortable with or needs to know to make her decision...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 pm

ironcat wrote:
deedreamer wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Bloomers wrote:One of the interesting things here is the discussion of JP's jealousy. I noticed on JP's commentary of his HT date, when he was talking to his brother, he (maybe tongue -in cheek, but nevertheless) mentioned his mood as a "jealous rage". He himself recognizes in himself this tendency toward jealousy and posessiveness.
And, yes, although they aren't in a dating around the other guys situation, it has to occur to him that she is in a situation where she is spending the night with 2 other guys.
And, last, I do think he got the last date. I do think the producers set it up just that way. They are trying to provoke that jealousy in him like they did Chantal for the effect of drama. If he is to do "clean-up" after Ryan and Dino that just adds to it, but JP won't forget in the back of his mind that he also came after Ben. He will be wondering about that.

Bloomers, I really suspected that he specifically used the term "jealous rage" as a joke, because it probably got back to him (or Ash told him) that there was buzz out there that he had an anger management problem, or a tendency to get into "jealous rages". Honestly, IMO, this is probably so far off the mark with regards to how this guy lives his life that he made that comment in total self deprecation. Because if he really had a history of temper problems, I doubt he would even joke about it. Brad sure didn't.

that's what I got out of that too... just acknowledging what's being said about him giggling was also happy to hear that he won't be getting jealous over the dates to come. According to the preview he's going to be "cautious" for a reason, but what we'll have to wait and see. Whatever happens on the FD's though, she must tell her sister and her sister doens't seem to like it... that's my guess anyway about why her sister doesn't care for him.... cause other than religion (which I do'nt think it is) what could she find objectionable after meeting him?
We are assuming that the sister doesn't care for him but just because she thinks that he is not right for Ashley doesn't mean she doesn't like him. She might think he is a great guy but not meant for Ashley...maybe she thinks he is too much older (though Brad was older too and she liked him). Or maybe she sees his insecurities and thinks that won't work. We won't know her reasoning behind it until we see more of their discussion.

I also haven't discounted the possibility that most of this was orchestrated/encouraged by the producers in an effort to generate some sort of suspense for the endgame. Ash's sister is no stranger to reality TV, and she might have been willing to play things up quite a bit for the sake of drama. It also explains why she tweeted someone that "it gets worse", as if she's just dispassionately explaining the role she was playing, and also why she was happy to divulge to a stranger who tweeted her that she no longer feels that way (once she probably got a load of the backlash coming her way as a result of the preview).

Wasn't there a VO o Ashley in the previews (it looked like the FRC) Where she said (paraphrasing) that this was the end of her journey and HER decision to make. And that she felt good about her decision.

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 32 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Bloomers wrote:
ironcat wrote:

I have definite feelings about all of the sleeping in the Fantasy Suite business and expressed it once. I was very quietly contacted by one of the old timers who knows and told that the producers are aware that there IS a lot of it going on in the Fantasy Suite. Now the old timer sluether was not agreeing morally with it - very far from it - however, she was setting me straight on what I was posting. That kind of thing does happen from time to time when I get off course in honestly posting something that I think to be true about the franchise and one of the old time sluthers who know production, etc., will contact me and clue me in.
The fact is that regardless of what the lead publicly states, there is considerably more of it going on then we want to acknowledge.

Maybe I, too, am a bit old-fashioned and naive, but...

How would even production people know what was actually happening in the Fantasy Suite?

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 pm

emusha wrote:Ali didn't test drive anybody -- she even stated in her blog it was so awkward for her with one of the guys cos there were 'expectations' that things would happen at FS -- but then again we'll never know what would have happened with Frank cos he was never there... no idea
On the other hand -- I can see Jilly having test-driven the guys (well at least one of them)
Ashley is a tough call ---
but then again what's 'test driving' really? not to get too sexual or anything but would foreplay be considered test driving or are we talking going the whole way with these ppl ... there're several lines that could be crossed IMO and it depends on the bette what she's comfortable with or needs to know to make her decision...

All Reid said was something about the Fantasy Suite -nothing else was said, but it was definitely implied - the look on Jill's face was priceless. Tara said something to Jesse about inappropriate behaviour when he dissed her at F2, then they carried into his AFRC and even got Trish in on it. I think there were others that kinda implied something may have happened, what that was, I can only imagine, but when you put that out for the world to inperpet, that's just what happens.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:41 pm

richlp wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
ironcat wrote:

Maybe I, too, am a bit old-fashioned and naive, but...

How would even production people know what was actually happening in the Fantasy Suite?

Through certain 'evidence' left behind.....

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+92
Barbarossa
GrahamGal
glazedover
vivalameagx3
umngirl