SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 25 of 55 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Jaybird Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 am

Diana wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:What order are the MTP's and LCD's?
JP - First. Ben - Second. :yes:

JP = Same as Roberto IIRC.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Diana wrote:
JP - First. Ben - Second. :yes:

So she spends the day before the FRC with Ben? That could be awkward. Suspect

Thats the order for MTPs but I'm not sure if we have figure out the order for LCDs.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 am

wachin4fun wrote:But, the horizontal white line on his shorts in the above pic don't match the shorts in the mudbath pictures. I have no idea who is in mudbath, just wanted to make sure you had this info. Smiley

i hate to say it but i think you're right. the mudbath shorts have turquoise & orange vertical stripes. so, ash has 4 bikinis (white, orange/red, turquoise according to episode descriptions and purple) but the purple must be her fave as we've seen her wear it with dino, ben and now probably jp for the mudbath. that does seem more likely than her wearing the same bikini on both LCD and FD with ben. bad ash--stop wearing the same suit and confusing us! ash is making me stupid

eta: but then it doesn't really make sense that ash would change bathing suits on a LCD as there wouldn't be much time. maybe it ryan! rotfl

Last edited by gabriele on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : orange not pink bikini)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 am

gabriele wrote:
wachin4fun wrote:But, the horizontal white line on his shorts in the above pic don't match the shorts in the mudbath pictures. I have no idea who is in mudbath, just wanted to make sure you had this info. Smiley

i hate to say it but i think you're right. the mudbath shorts have turquoise & orange vertical stripes. so, ash has 4 bikinis (white, hot pink, turquoise according to episode descriptions and purple) but the purple must be her fave as we've seen her wear it with dino, ben and now probably jp for the mudbath. that does seem more likely than her wearing the same bikini on both LCD and FD with ben. bad ash--stop wearing the same suit and confusing us! ash is making me stupid

eta: but then it doesn't really make sense that ash would change bathing suits on a LCD as there wouldn't be much time. maybe it ryan! rotfl

LOL... don't throw Ryan in the mix.....bad enough with just JP and Ben. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 am

I posted this somewhere else. I think it is JP. Don't know where and when. JP has worn gray trunks with a white stripe down the leg, he had them on during the raining beach kiss(SO HOT). He has also worn black underwear/boxer briefs under his shorts on boxing date. Alot of guys wear underwear beneath their swim trunks these days. Could be JP likes that style of trunks and has blue/orange and gray/white. Or they photoshopped colors and its gray trunks with Ashley's white bikini IRL. What are they wearing on their beach date? If they are on private island with tropical paths, maybe they found the mud bath, and it wasn't a scheduled activity. They could have done that plus get in the water to swim and kayak.
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 am

Bloomers wrote:RS did not have any info to offer on Ben's date - just JP's. Strange? scratch

BTW, thanks, San! Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 194532034 All the pictures do help us to try and figure it out even if we can't come to a complete conclusion. It does give us something with which to work which is far better than just guessing! Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 550657593

Are you suggesting that maybe JP is one of RS's sources.....?? j/k......Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 2174738820

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 am

Coastal wrote:
San wrote:Coastal, does the pattern only pertain to the LCD's each season? What about the FD? Smiley

It seems to be alternating years for the bachelorette since Deanna's season..........

Deanna's
FD....Jesse had horseback riding(land activity), Jason had Kayaking(water activity
LCD......

Jillian's
FD.......Ed had the catamaran(water activity), Kip had the ziplining/obstacle course(land activity)
LCD.....Ed had the waterfall(land activity), Kip had the kayaking(water activity)

Ali's
FD.......Roberto had the heli tour(land activity), Chris had the catamaran(water activity)
LCD.......Roberto had the jetski's(water activity...........

So if we go on past seasons, then JP getting the land activity and Ben getting the water activity,for the FD's/ and visa verse for the LCD's should mean that Ben is F1 and JP is F2

Deanna and Jesse did do horseback riding - they also spent time alone on an island/beach before going to dinner. Matt and Shayne also had an island/water date. Roberto and Ali had the island shaped heart Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 2174738820

These folks are in tropical locations for the FDs and LCDs it's highly likely that water is going to be involved in their dates. The only thing that has been a no no has been having some kind of mammal/fish involved, dolphins, sharks, turtles - which with the exception of Ryan no F1 has ever gotten these dates. Roberto had stingrays, but that wasn't actually set up as the date, they were jet skiiing and found the school of them and R encouraged Ali to get in the water with them.

I've never noticed a pattern with LCDs, nor can I recall what they contained. But I do remember that gilfts are always involved and the more personal gift has always come from the F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Do we know where the mud bath takes place? Maybe we can match that up with where we know the guys will be going for their FD's and LCD's.

Sabeto hot springs is only mud bath I could find.
Yes I match that up a while back..Its on the main island..so I think it is a FD..but I guess it could be a LCD doubt it tho..Unless there is another place for a mud bath..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

Diana wrote:
JP - First. Ben - Second. Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 1978086825

how do we know this - what did I miss??

how does this stack up with previous seasons? All I remember is Chantal got the first MTP/LCD.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

ScrappyRN wrote: I posted this somewhere else. I think it is JP. Don't know where and when. JP has worn gray trunks with a white stripe down the leg, he had them on during the raining beach kiss(SO HOT). He has also worn black underwear/boxer briefs under his shorts on boxing date. Alot of guys wear underwear beneath their swim trunks these days. Could be JP likes that style of trunks and has blue/orange and gray/white. Or they photoshopped colors and its gray trunks with Ashley's white bikini IRL. What are they wearing on their beach date? If they are on private island with tropical paths, maybe they found the mud bath, and it wasn't a scheduled activity. They could have done that plus get in the water to swim and kayak.
I think they did photoshopped the colors on this sc..they just look too bright..JMO of course..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 am

Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:RS doesn't say that kayaking is LCD. It could def be FD.
He does state that they are on the kayak for their LAST DATE, that is what the LCD's are. Not to mention, the land date has already been done by them going to an island, therefore kayaking being the water activity is the only thing that makes rational sense.

Does RS specifically say their last date or "One of their last dates"?

OK just went to RS he says specifically this

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 am

They're obviously changing things up this year. Remember before the hometown dates we were discussing that we never see the lead leave the F1 after hometown date? So we were all anxious to see who she didn't leave. Turns out, we ended up seeing her leave with both JP and Ben and not with Dino and Ames! So yes, I do think past edits play a role, but they have changed a lot of things up this season, no matter who F1 ends up being.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 55 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt