SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 26 of 55 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:08 am

Coastal wrote:
sydney1 wrote:On Alis' season it went like this

FD: Roberto went by heli to the heart shape island and had a picnic
LCD: Roberto and Ali went jet skiing

FD: Chris went to a private island looking for pearls by boat
LCD: Chris let got morning of LCD Date

Ashleys' Season
FD: JP went by seaplane to private island and had a picnic
LCD: jp and Ashley go Kayaking

FD: Ben to private island by boat
LCD: What is Ben LCD?

Summary: Roberto and JP both go to a private island by air (Roberto F1)
Chris and Ben both go to a private island by Water (Chris F2)

But, personally I don't think it matters, there are too many other things pointing to JP as F1

BUT, if you look back at the history of how this show has been since De Anna's season.........my first post is more relevant.

This series builds on what the previous season's edit stated........so in order to know why Ali's season went as it did, you have to look at Jillians, and in order to know why Jillian's went as it did, you have to look at DeAnna's........therefore going back to deanna's, you can see that there is one land and one water date per guy for both the FD's and LCD's.

JP had his land date.... own private island during the FD, therefore will have a water date for his LCD........ kayaking
Ben had a water date...... catamaran during the FD, therefore will have the land date for his LCD........ mudbath
I'm a hundred percent with you on this one. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Now that we have more screencaps, we can probably deduce for certain who the mudbath guy is. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:08 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Now that we have more screencaps, we can probably deduce for certain who the mudbath guy is. yes

Let's get on that. Bring on the screencaps! :awesome:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Now that we have more screencaps, we can probably deduce for certain who the mudbath guy is. yes

Let's get on that. Bring on the screencaps! :awesome:

I knew we would have some enthusiastic volunteers! :P
I know we have pictures of Ben and Ash jumping in the water and JP and Ash playing in the ocean, so we should be able to pull those down here to compare. Wish I knew how to move pictures though!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 pm

anders wrote:
Diana wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:What order are the MTP's and LCD's?
JP - First. Ben - Second. Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 26 1978086825

how do we know this - what did I miss??

how does this stack up with previous seasons? All I remember is Chantal got the first MTP/LCD.

I know Anders is not here but I went through Bacherlorette videos the other night from Bette 4 on and whoever had the first LCD was F1,
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Come on, ya'll! Let's find out who this is! :awesome:

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 26 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:

missmilano wrote:So, have we ever decided if the mud picture is from the FD or the LCD? Do we have a location on it yet? If it is a FD. then I think it might be Dino's date.

Just trying to get something other than the circular arguments about JP Fnas vs Ben Fans tempest in a teapot stuff going...

Thank you! I don't think we've determined that yet. The only mud bath anyone seems to be able to locate is Sabeto Hot Springs & Mud Baths. I've considered it might be Constantine, but I think the arms might not be big enough to be him in the mud bath picture?

Mud bath guy's shorts don't match Ben's or Dino's shorts for fantasy date. Her bikini doesn't match for Jp's fantasy date. Therefore it must be LCD. It's either Ben or JP, probably JP cause I don't think she would wear same bikini with Ben on back to back dates. Also. it looks identical to JPs back IMO :yes:

Last edited by Pattycake92 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:Come on, ya'll! Let's find out who this is! :awesome:

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 26 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708

Alright get the other pics so we can drool compare! :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 pm

question, isn't she wearing that color bathing suit with ben? there was a picture I saw a few days ago that looked like she was wearing that color suit, just can't remember what thread

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Alright get the other pics so we can drool compare! :P

I think it's JP. They didn't show the hair for a reason... If it was a guy with hair wouldn't they show it and have us question whether it was Dino or Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:35 pm

That looks like a different bikini from the other purple one she's worn. This one is solid and the other SC I saw the bikini top had a pattern.

ETA anyone care to tell me where the recent SC's are posted so we can compare. Thanks.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 pm

I thinks its JP too so RS got something wrong this season. I guess it could be a MTP activity but doubt it. It's either LCD or MTP
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 55 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt