SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 9 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by ninu Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Are LCD normally over-nighters?

No.

Remember how badly (Trista's) Ryan wanted to stay??

And Ali, too! heartbeat

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 9 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 9 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 am

nutty1 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

No.

Yup, and Ali also wanted to stay with Roberto. :animated heart

Lol, ninu, we are thinking alike!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 am

San wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

No.

I actually think both Ali and Jill did stay with Roberto and Ed. I'm guessing Ash will stay with JP too since it seems to be precedent for the Bettes now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:26 am

Alanna wrote:
I actually think both Ali and Jill did stay with Roberto and Ed. I'm guessing Ash will stay with JP too since it seems to be precedent for the Bettes now.

TPTB weren't going to waste that volcano they had!! Jill and Ed HAD to stay together!

firework <----- pretend that's a volcano!

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 am

realityfan26 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

TPTB weren't going to waste that volcano they had!! Jill and Ed HAD to stay together!

Whatcha mean...didn't watch that season?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

No.

Ali wasn't shown staying with him, which was just as well because she got a lot of backlash for just rolling out of bed with R and going to dump Chris... Of course, Ash has an excuse to stay all night with JP, which is to figure out what to do after all her sister has said giggling

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 9 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 9 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 pm

ninu wrote:
Alanna wrote:
San wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

No.

Ali wasn't shown staying with him, which was just as well because she got a lot of backlash for just rolling out of bed with R and going to dump Chris... Of course, Ash has an excuse to stay all night with JP, which is to figure out what to do after all her sister has said giggling

Ninu, I'm confused about bolded above, can you explain when this happened...was this after MTP w/Roberto?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 pm

skitts wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Their explanation was that they were sunburned and exhaused, but in the fantasy suit, Ed was shown as not being "able to perform." The show had a field day with it and indicated it was erectile disfunction. On their LCD, they went back to the room so that he could prove himself. Later they flew in a helicopter over a still volcano, and this cartoon eruption was shown!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Bloomers wrote:
skitts wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Their explanation was that they were sunburned and exhaused, but in the fantasy suit, Ed was shown as not being "able to perform." The show had a field day with it and indicated it was erectile disfunction. On their LCD, they went back to the room so that he could prove himself. Later they flew in a helicopter over a still volcano, and this cartoon eruption was shown!

rofl I had totally forgotten about all this nonsense!! it's hilarious looking back at it ...back then though I thought it was disgusting cos ed disgusted me! stupid
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Bloomers wrote:
skitts wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

No sh!t.... :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:37 pm

skitts wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
skitts wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

It was all rather humorous; nothing explicit, except that we saw one of them suggestively rubbing some kind of oil on the leg, and they made Jillian put on this see through top. It was more funny than anything else!

But in retrospect, knowing what we know about Ed's two girlfriends and knowing that the producers knew it all of the time ( because Ed was allowed the use of his computer on the set for business reasons and was writing the girls, so the producers knew), the edit is now hilarious!! :bigsmile:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Bloomers wrote:
skitts wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
skitts wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

It was all rather humorous; nothing explicit, except that we saw one of them suggestively rubbing some kind of oil on the leg, and they made Jillian put on this see through top. It was more funny than anything else!

But in retrospect, knowing what we know about Ed's two girlfriends and knowing that the producers knew it all of the time ( because Ed was allowed the use of his computer on the set for business reasons and was writing the girls, so the producers knew), the edit is now hilarious!! :bigsmile:

It was obviously payback from the producers for all the problems Ed caused them with his shenanigans. I remember our dear sdl also having gotten some inside scoop that Ed acted like a pita on set as well. What more fitting way to put the "player" in his place than to imply he has ED (aptly named, for an added bonus :giggle: ) issues?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt