Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There's already an SC somewhere in the FRC thread of Ryan with a red suitcase.

What is bothersome about the guy with the suitcase is no one in their right mind goes on that long a flight dressed in a suit and tie. no no
haha I know right. I'm sure he stopped by the washroom when the flight landed and was forced to shoot that stupid scene. Didn't they make Reid wear a suit too when he came back? What's even funnier is (I'm assuming that's Ryan), that he approaches her in casual clothes. I mean, why the heck does he need to wear a suit then??? Perhaps when they shot that scene he was already "dumped" and they "made" him redo the scene as he's just landed in Fiji. I can't imagine anyone sitting in their suits for 24 hrs on a plane laugh out loud.

Unless they get to fly first class :gotcha:

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 pm

About the guy walking out the door with the red suitcase. He's dressed pretty nicely with a well-fitted suit which says Ryan to me. Smiley

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by dee on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There's already an SC somewhere in the FRC thread of Ryan with a red suitcase.

What is bothersome about the guy with the suitcase is no one in their right mind goes on that long a flight dressed in a suit and tie. no no
haha I know right. I'm sure he stopped by the washroom when the flight landed and was forced to shoot that stupid scene. Didn't they make Reid wear a suit too when he came back? What's even funnier is (I'm assuming that's Ryan), that he approaches her in casual clothes. I mean, why the heck does he need to wear a suit then??? Perhaps when they shot that scene he was already "dumped" and they "made" him redo the scene as he's just landed in Fiji. I can't imagine anyone sitting in their suits for 24 hrs on a plane laugh out loud.

dee

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Reality Mary on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There's already an SC somewhere in the FRC thread of Ryan with a red suitcase.

What is bothersome about the guy with the suitcase is no one in their right mind goes on that long a flight dressed in a suit and tie. no no

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Lake Minnetonka area MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by anders on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:02 pm

There's already an SC somewhere in the FRC thread of Ryan with a red suitcase.

anders

Posts : 5399
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 54
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We need to go back and look over what color the guys luggage is this season. It is provided to them I believe. For instance Lucus had a black suitcase.

We should see Ryan's suitcase next week, as he will have to be packed before he goes on his date with Ashley.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We need to go back and look over what color the guys luggage is this season. It is provided to them I believe. For instance Lucus had a black suitcase.

So far Constantine and Ben F have different suitcases than this one...Ben F has a small red carry on - but that's different. We need to go back and check JP and Ryan's

emusha

Posts : 4652
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 am

We need to go back and look over what color the guys luggage is this season. It is provided to them I believe. For instance Lucus had a black suitcase.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[img]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Is the suitcase SC from Taiwan after the f6 RC ? Why would be be so dressed up ?
I think it's supposed to be when he "arrives" in Fiji.

Could this just be one of the F2 bring down their luggage before heading to the FRC? It looks like the same thing JP is wearing as he steps off the boat. No?

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 48
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by dee on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[img]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Is the suitcase SC from Taiwan after the f6 RC ? Why would be be so dressed up ?
I think it's supposed to be when he "arrives" in Fiji.

dee

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[img]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Is the suitcase SC from Taiwan after the f6 RC ? Why would be be so dressed up ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by dee on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm

regarding the JP pictures... His shirt in the last picture does not look the same as the shirt he's wearing with Ashley. The materials are different.

dee

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum