SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
latergator wrote:
auntie wrote:I've been long wondering if it possibly goes with this- or at least where does this fit in?  This is the "other" BSG crying.  Looks like wicker in the background in the top right corner, no?  (P.S. In the close-up that really looks like gold coil now and not beads.)

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 53 Des_wi10

has anyone noted how clean shaven Brooks neck is in these captures.  I assume everyone is thinking it is Brooks, but Drew has a blue shirt like this too.  could it have been some other time? not even at the end? any help with this would be appreciated.

Actually, I am not sure who it is...but it does resemble Drew's clean hairless self there.

It is definitely Brooks.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Not this again. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:07 pm

atem wrote:Not this again. hmmm
giggling

ETA : Wanna bet that the question of 'who is on the horse' will come up agian soon ?

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:08 pm

latergator wrote:
Bhaka wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
latergator wrote:
auntie wrote:I've been long wondering if it possibly goes with this- or at least where does this fit in?  This is the "other" BSG crying.  Looks like wicker in the background in the top right corner, no?  (P.S. In the close-up that really looks like gold coil now and not beads.)

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 53 Des_wi10

has anyone noted how clean shaven Brooks neck is in these captures.  I assume everyone is thinking it is Brooks, but Drew has a blue shirt like this too.  could it have been some other time? not even at the end? any help with this would be appreciated.

Actually, I am not sure who it is...but it does resemble Drew's clean hairless self there.

IMO it also looks more like Drew's thumb.

thank you for that Bhaka... I had thought that, but didn't want to get into the thumbs thing again duh 
I noticed that Brooks fingers including his thumb are long and lean looking.  this thumb looks more like Drew's to me, more compact.

I have to admit, I thought the thumb looked more like Drew's, too. Brooks' fingers are more slender and long.

Convoluted.

I still wouldn't be surprised if Brooks and Drew have it out with each other at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:15 pm

I apologize if this has already been proven... I am coming from behind.  just an old sleuther from way back.  could someone give me an idea where the conversation regarding this screen capture is?  I'm not convinced it's Brooks or even that it's from the Antigua timeline.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:21 pm

atem wrote:Not this again. hmmm

rotfl 

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:25 pm

I swear between Brooks crying and Des crying SCs, TPTB is having a field day.  They probably login each day to see which picture we are trying to figure out.  I think one day they will throw up their hands and say ..ok..ok. we give up.. here is what happens.  giggling

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : geez grammar)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:34 pm

I thought we recently saw a preview that showed the BSG was Brooks?!? Am I dreaming?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:36 pm

latergator wrote:I apologize if this has already been proven... I am coming from behind.  just an old sleuther from way back.  could someone give me an idea where the conversation regarding this screen capture is?  I'm not convinced it's Brooks or even that it's from the Antigua timeline.

latergator, I came back later in the season as well so I'm still trying to keep all the details straight myself.  But I think this is the long story short on this particular pic...

- before the season even started we had BSG caps- aka Blue Shirt Guy but it was not known who it was
- we now know it's Brooks for several reasons:
(1) we have other caps of Brooks upset in the same clothes;
(2) we have other caps of Brooks opening the mystery door in the same clothes;
(2) we have other caps of Desiree upset in the same clothes and same jewelry;
(3) some very crafty folks here have sleuthed out the backgrounds to figure out the exact location of all of these caps (including the one above) to be the Verandah in Antigua.

Anyway, fingers and shaves aside unless Brooks and Drew/Zak both wore the same outfit on the same day in Antigua and Des is dressed exactly the same in all of them, I think we can safely say they are all Brooks.  I try to keep a health dose of skepticism with all of this but these dots are pretty well connected.

If I've got this wrong, someone please correct me though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 pm

auntie wrote:
latergator wrote:I apologize if this has already been proven... I am coming from behind.  just an old sleuther from way back.  could someone give me an idea where the conversation regarding this screen capture is?  I'm not convinced it's Brooks or even that it's from the Antigua timeline.

latergator, I came back later in the season as well so I'm still trying to keep all the details straight myself.  But I think this is the long story short on this particular pic...

- before the season even started we had BSG caps- aka Blue Shirt Guy but it was not known who it was
(3) some very crafty folks here have sleuthed out the backgrounds to figure out the exact location of all of these caps (including the one above) to be the Verandah in Antigua.

Anyway, fingers and shaves aside unless Brooks and Drew/Zak both wore the same outfit on the same day in Antigua and Des is dressed exactly the same in all of them, I think we can safely say they are all Brooks.  I try to keep a health dose of skepticism with all of this but these dots are pretty well connected.

Thank you! :Smiley: I am so sorry that I may have missed "some" of that sleuthing and posted a question that aggravated other posters. I was not aware that we had to pass a test before posting. :shocked!: 

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:52 pm

auntie wrote:

thanks for the reply auntie, guess I will just have to watch and see. question 

I do recall a huge debacle in De's season about who was in the first limo... glad I was part of figuring that one out anyway.  didn't have the spoilers so much back then, just picking captures apart, creating negatives, etc.  

I was also a big part of sleuth for Ali's season.  I could prove to you that based on the "evidence" Chris L was F1 in spite of what the spoilers said.  didn't happen in the end.

this is the first season since then I have been interested enough to start searching again Upset
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:54 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
Thank you! :Smiley: I am so sorry that I may have missed "some" of that sleuthing and posted a question that aggravated other posters. I was not aware that we had to pass a test before posting. :shocked!: 

don't forget to pee in that jar and leave a blood sample at the door giggling
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

+45
MaggieBach
Admin
latergator
IrishGal
tigertiz