SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 pm

latergator wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
Thank you! :Smiley: I am so sorry that I may have missed "some" of that sleuthing and posted a question that aggravated other posters. I was not aware that we had to pass a test before posting. :shocked!: 

don't forget to pee in that jar and leave a blood sample at the door giggling

You aren't aggravating me. Just having a flashback moment. giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:03 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
auntie wrote:
latergator wrote:I apologize if this has already been proven... I am coming from behind.  just an old sleuther from way back.  could someone give me an idea where the conversation regarding this screen capture is?  I'm not convinced it's Brooks or even that it's from the Antigua timeline.

latergator, I came back later in the season as well so I'm still trying to keep all the details straight myself.  But I think this is the long story short on this particular pic...

- before the season even started we had BSG caps- aka Blue Shirt Guy but it was not known who it was
- we now know it's Brooks for several reasons:
(1) we have other caps of Brooks upset in the same clothes;
(2) we have other caps of Brooks opening the mystery door in the same clothes;
(2) we have other caps of Desiree upset in the same clothes and same jewelry;
(3) some very crafty folks here have sleuthed out the backgrounds to figure out the exact location of all of these caps (including the one above) to be the Verandah in Antigua.

Anyway, fingers and shaves aside unless Brooks and Drew/Zak both wore the same outfit on the same day in Antigua and Des is dressed exactly the same in all of them, I think we can safely say they are all Brooks.  I try to keep a health dose of skepticism with all of this but these dots are pretty well connected.

If I've got this wrong, someone please correct me though.

Thank you! :Smiley: I am so sorry that I may have missed "some" of that sleuthing and posted a question that aggravated other posters. I was not aware that we had to pass a test before posting. :shocked!: 

Too funny !

Thing is we have been hashing out quit a bit of this stuff for weeks now and gone 10 rounds of 100 to figure out some stuff. It does seem like the same things are questioned repeatedly but in the absence of a "confirmed findings" thread (which one of our good posters here tried to update - thanks !!) it is puzzling for newer sleuths laugh out loud.

Oh and the test starts at 9 pm EST today - sharpen your pencils and bring your sleuthing skills giggling .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Rolly wrote:I thought we recently saw a preview that showed the BSG was Brooks?!? Am I dreaming?

The preview was Brooks in a blue t-shirt walking around at the Verandah. It was extrapolated that it was Brooks. Just another theory.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 pm

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:

don't forget to pee in that jar and leave a blood sample at the door giggling

You aren't aggravating me.  Just having a flashback moment. giggling 

Hugesmile Probably. Fleiss ate my lunch once and you tried to tell me. I did not listen.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Another suggestion (if you have all the time in the world lol) would be to review the old SCs sleuthing thread and the F1 thread. Have fun!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
auntie wrote:
latergator wrote:I apologize if this has already been proven... I am coming from behind.  just an old sleuther from way back.  could someone give me an idea where the conversation regarding this screen capture is?  I'm not convinced it's Brooks or even that it's from the Antigua timeline.

latergator, I came back later in the season as well so I'm still trying to keep all the details straight myself.  But I think this is the long story short on this particular pic...

- before the season even started we had BSG caps- aka Blue Shirt Guy but it was not known who it was
- we now know it's Brooks for several reasons:
(1) we have other caps of Brooks upset in the same clothes;
(2) we have other caps of Brooks opening the mystery door in the same clothes;
(2) we have other caps of Desiree upset in the same clothes and same jewelry;
(3) some very crafty folks here have sleuthed out the backgrounds to figure out the exact location of all of these caps (including the one above) to be the Verandah in Antigua.

Anyway, fingers and shaves aside unless Brooks and Drew/Zak both wore the same outfit on the same day in Antigua and Des is dressed exactly the same in all of them, I think we can safely say they are all Brooks.  I try to keep a health dose of skepticism with all of this but these dots are pretty well connected.

If I've got this wrong, someone please correct me though.

Too funny !

Thing is we have been hashing out quit a bit of this stuff for weeks now and gone 10 rounds of 100 to figure out some stuff. It does seem like the same things are questioned repeatedly but in the absence of a "confirmed findings" thread  (which one of our good posters here tried to update - thanks !!) it is puzzling for newer sleuths laugh out loud.

Oh and the test starts at 9 pm EST today - sharpen your pencils and bring your sleuthing skills giggling .

The bolded would be an excellent thread. It really is confusing.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:Another suggestion (if you have all the time in the world laugh out loud) would be to review the old SCs sleuthing thread and the F1 thread. Have fun!

I do not have all the time in the world...but enough to go back and look. giggling  I need to bone up on my screencap conclusions obviously. Thanks to all the big time sleuthers for doing all the work for me. High clap 

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:41 pm

^^^yeah, these threads are so crazy long that we need a place to find the pics with the general consensus easily & quickly. we can't expect newer people to wade through all these pages. i'll let someone else start a new one though for the detailed stuff. i've totally slacked on the one i started but i think it served it's purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I swear between Brooks crying and Des crying SCs, TPTB is having a field day.  They probably login each day to see which picture we are trying to figure out.  I think one day they will throw up their hands and say ..ok..ok. we give up.. here is what happens.  giggling

They must love my new found foot/shoes fetish! rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:09 pm

gabriele wrote:^^^yeah, these threads are so crazy long that we need a place to find the pics with the general consensus easily & quickly. we can't expect newer people to wade through all these pages. i'll let someone else start a new one though for the detailed stuff. i've totally slacked on the one i started but i think it served it's purpose.

don't worry about it now gabriele... probably too late in the process anyway.  I did notice that Drew's blue shirt and one of Brooks, both in Antigua, match, but Des' outfit does not.  also she is wearing a necklace in the one she is bawling into the chest (Brooks) and it appears to possibly be the outfit top from the pier shot, but was not wearing a necklace on either her date with Drew or Chris.  I will just muddle along Hugesmile
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:14 pm

gabriele wrote:^^^yeah, these threads are so crazy long that we need a place to find the pics with the general consensus easily & quickly. we can't expect newer people to wade through all these pages. i'll let someone else start a new one though for the detailed stuff. i've totally slacked on the one i started but i think it served it's purpose.

You were the one to update that thread so thank you.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:

You were the one to update that thread so thank you.
your welcome. :Smiley: there was so much info it was the only way i could keep track of everything in my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

+45
MaggieBach
Admin
latergator
IrishGal
tigertiz