SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:44 pm

atem wrote:About Nate's visit:

“She and Nate spoke and she realized that at the end of the day, he only wants to see her happy with a guy who’s worthy of her. He came back on the show to support her, not to cause problems. By the end of their time together, Des and Nate were in a good place.”

Reading all this is starting to make me feel bad for Nate. They totally make him look creepy in the previews. Almost like he was waiting around the corner to rough up Brooks.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:44 pm

I know they don't show anything even close to a final date! I know her parents are super nice. But something is said that sets him off. He is responding to something and I'm trying to figure it out...when he opens that door in Antigua whatever it is...that's the biggest question in my opinion...

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:56 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
atem wrote:About Nate's visit:

“She and Nate spoke and she realized that at the end of the day, he only wants to see her happy with a guy who’s worthy of her. He came back on the show to support her, not to cause problems. By the end of their time together, Des and Nate were in a good place.”

Reading all this is starting to make me feel bad for Nate. They totally make him look creepy in the previews. Almost like he was waiting around the corner to rough up Brooks.

I don't feel bad for Nate, but this show is so dang predictable with wanting to use him as the 'bad guy'.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:57 pm

canyonvue wrote:Or should I say Run, Forest! Run!

giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Nate will be back later to meet the final guys. I don't care what he says if he says anything. Just like Ashley with JP and the sister it's there just for drama. She'll choose the guy she wants no matter what anyone would say.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think Fleiss is tickled pink, that though we know the spoiled ending, he is still making us squirm. Well played Fleiss!!!

I think he cares more about RS than what we find out on this site.

That was actually one of the emails he got today. Somebody asking if Brooks was an actor planted by MF, in order to get RS off the scent.rotfl rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Doesn't matter what Fleiss nor RS think about all of this hysteria over what happens...I just cannot imagine what everyone's employers think about y'all chatting about this on the job!! LOL

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think Fleiss is tickled pink, that though we know the spoiled ending, he is still making us squirm. Well played Fleiss!!!

I think he cares more about RS than what we find out on this site.

That was actually one of the emails he got today. Somebody asking if Brooks was an actor planted by MF, in order to get RS off the scent.rotfl rotfl 

rotfl That is funny. I would love to see RS and MF meet face to face. Now, that would be interesting television!

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Maybe we can arrange it for the ATFR!! :shocked!: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:51 pm

LLiza wrote:Doesn't matter what Fleiss nor RS think about all of this hysteria over what happens...I just cannot imagine what everyone's employers think about y'all chatting about this on the job!!  LOL

Well, since I don't have one I don't know what they think.giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Soleil wrote:Nate will be back later to meet the final guys. I don't care what he says if he says anything. Just like Ashley with JP and the sister it's there just for drama. She'll choose the guy she wants no matter what anyone would say.

He'll be ba-a-a-ck. *said in an ominous tone* At some point he does talk to "all" the guys during the finale. I so would love him to talk to Brooks. I'd love to know what he says to and about Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 pm

I think it's really cool of Brooks' family to take the time to even go all the way to Utah for this.  I doubt it was their first choice. That tells me how much they love their brother!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild