SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Was just reading RS blog and it looks like he really took it on chin this week..he really miscalculated how the whole thing was going to be received! I bet he wishes he could hop into the Delorean and do over the Tuesday column giggling It clearly did not get the reception he was hoping for!

This comment says it best, I think:

I question how exclusive they are if they were not together for the best night of the year ( unless of course she was serving in Afghanistan) But I got news for Jenny, if your man would rather be in PR on NYE and not you then there were bigger issues in the relationship anyway…none of which involve him kissing some cougar.

Also, love that Steve wrote Tuesday’s column like he was breaking Watergate but today its was just funny and not BFD. From the comments and response in RE’s is clear it all went over as well as a fart in church.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:From momoftrips....

Brooks:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm tearing up at this. I feel sorry for those who aren't enjoying this season or Bres because to me this is by miles the best "falling in love journey" I've ever watched on this show between two genuinely sweet hearted people. They make all the fakeness and cynicism that's usually a part of this show disappear for me. I heart the way they are with each other.

I'm going to be a mess for the next 4 weeks. I can't stand to see either of them sad and I wish we had been able to see all of Des' memorable moments. What a great scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:51 pm

relaxing wrote:

Brooks:

I'm tearing up at this.  I feel sorry for those who aren't enjoying this season or Bres because to me this is by miles the best "falling in love journey" I've ever watched on this show between two genuinely sweet hearted people.  They make all the fakeness and cynicism that's usually a part of this show disappear for me. I heart the way they are with each other.

I'm going to be a mess for the next 4 weeks.  I can't stand to see either of them sad and I wish we had been able to see all of Des' memorable moments.  What a great scene.

Couldn't agree more. I haven't been watching The Bachelor/ette for every long. Jake and Ali my first to seasons. And I have never enjoyed the chemistry between two people more. It makes me sad that we have all this drama to come. Put I am more than hopeful of a happy and romantic ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Total tears! Des is lost in the Forest-er and Brooks is lost in his Desire-e and I'm lost in Bresland
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Good for Brooks that no one has found any real dirt on him yet. I don't think they will, either. He doesn't seem to have any ulterior motives for being on this show. I just wonder if they'll last. Is this true love forever and ever? I've been thinking about it lately. I think now's the time to ask that question. I wish I had really questioned that more when it came to Jef and Emily. It sure would've saved me a lot of time defending them. The big red light, for me, came during the proposal, when Emily should've been crying and jumping for joy and saying "I do," and she just stood there and hesitated.

So, I do want to see that real emotion come out in Brooks. He is a reserved guy. From what I gather he doesn't ever get mad, for instance. So, it may be hard to tell what he's thinking. He seems to hold his heart close to his chest. I would love to see him really, really get opened up to her and show that look that people who do make it from this show have.

I think Des is all there for him so he does have that to his advantage, when Emily was not all there for Jef. He just needs to find out what his heart is telling him and I hope what happened next helps him to find that out and that that's why he got engaged to her.

It seems he's the type who wouldn't get engaged unless he really found she was in his heart, so I hope he was true to himself.

BTW, despite what I said above, I adore Brooks. I, like his family, want what's best for him.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:55 pm

relaxing wrote:

Brooks:

I'm tearing up at this.  I feel sorry for those who aren't enjoying this season or Bres because to me this is by miles the best "falling in love journey" I've ever watched on this show between two genuinely sweet hearted people.  They make all the fakeness and cynicism that's usually a part of this show disappear for me. I heart the way they are with each other.

I'm going to be a mess for the next 4 weeks.  I can't stand to see either of them sad and I wish we had been able to see all of Des' memorable moments.  What a great scene.

It is a good scene. I acknowledge the fact that this show is edited to death so as to allow the producers room to tell their story. However, I am only seeing a "falling in love journey" on the part of Des and not from Brooks, so far. In fact their relationship seems like a reverse of her relationship with Zak to me. You have no reason to feel sorry for me as I still enjoy the show well enough, in fact, I feel sorry for Des. This is just what I see and hope that it will change soon...or whatever. It is a tv show.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:58 pm

julychild wrote:
relaxing wrote:

Brooks:

It is a good scene. I acknowledge the fact that this show is edited to death so as to allow the producers room to tell their story. However, I am only seeing a "falling in love journey" on the part of Des and not from Brooks, so far. In fact their relationship seems like a reverse of her relationship with Zak to me. You have no reason to feel sorry for me as I still enjoy the show well enough, in fact, I feel sorry for Des. This is just what I see and hope that it will change soon...or whatever. It is a tv show.

That's my concern. It is like watching a reverse Desiree/Zak. BUT, Desiree has other choices when Zak doesn't.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:59 pm

julychild wrote:
relaxing wrote:

Brooks:

Hey, I hear you. I do. I don't want to make the same mistake I did when I supported Jef. Read what I wrote above.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Might a clue of her F1 lay in this latest tweet from Des...

"@iAmMeghann: Best dating advice? I'm 18 w/o bf" Love & be yourself, know your worth, let him pursue, dont be desperate, confidence is key.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 pm

sfrank wrote:Might a clue of her F1 lay in this latest tweet from Des...

"@iAmMeghann: Best dating advice? I'm 18 w/o bf" Love & be yourself, know your worth, let him pursue, dont be desperate, confidence is key.

Not really, but that's good advice!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Love that advice she gave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:12 pm

atem wrote:

Not really, but that's good advice!

Could be a clue, I know i have seen few theories on here that Brooks leaves and Des chases after him. That would be considered desperate? Rules out that scenario?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild