SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:00 pm

So now that we have caps of Brooks' HTD...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where do we think this is from? Its not the HTD - his clothes are completely different here!

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:00 pm

sfrank wrote:So now that we have caps of Brooks' HTD...

Where do we think this is from? Its not the HTD - his clothes are completely different here!

I wish I knew! I still haven't figured it out.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:02 pm

atem wrote:

I wish I knew!  I still haven't figured it out.  

It is so funny...someone left the bathroom door open and you can see the toilet with the lid up...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:04 pm

My 2 guesses:

1) intro package that wasn't aired filmed before the show - tears are from talking about his dad/family which seems to always choke him up

2) he actually does leave and go home at F3??? But hoping not. I guess a reuniting could happen back in the states although seems highly unlikely. Is it possible Des goes after him back home?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 pm

relaxing wrote:

My 2 guesses:

1) intro package that wasn't aired filmed before the show - tears are from talking about his dad/family which seems to always choke him up

2) he actually does leave and go home at F3???  But hoping not.  I guess a reuniting could happen back in the states although seems highly unlikely. Is it possible Des goes after him back home?

:yes: 

That crossed my mind once. Thought it looked more like a home.

Never happened before. She's with Zero guys for a moment. And . . . she goes to get him. It'd be very cool, if you ask me.

It'd give Chris and Drew their "space" as the supposed last men standing AND make room for Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:23 pm

All I know is they're trying to kill me. Every time I change the page that pic of Brooks in the upper-right corner of the banner pops up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:

I wish I knew!  I still haven't figured it out.  

It is so funny...someone left the bathroom door open and you can see the toilet with the lid up...

giggling  At least someone's not sitting on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Maybe, that was filmed before Desiree got there for the HTD.

The lack of caps are what are killing me. We doesn't even look like he has a FD. Let alone knowing if he stays on the island or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:29 pm

The only thing about it being brooks is doesn't brooks always say desiree? Not des?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:30 pm

brittany4400 wrote:The only thing about it being brooks is doesn't brooks always say desiree? Not des?

No. It's been proven he says Des, too. Sophienette proved it further up.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:30 pm

brittany4400 wrote:The only thing about it being brooks is doesn't brooks always say desiree? Not des?

Someone (I think Sophie) quoted in another thread several instances of Brooks calling her Des.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 pm

I wish they would put out the snippits for the next episode already! I hate waiting until Thursday! hissyfit 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild