SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 26 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 pm

This is what RS says in response to a suggestion that Brooks leaves.

Comment: Leave? Where would he go? You think he actually leaves the island of Antigua, gets on a plane flown back to Utah, then within days gets back on another plane to fly back to Antigua to propose? I highly doubt that happened. Makes zero sense for Brooks to leave the island. Maybe he struggles with his feelings, maybe he doesn’t accept the overnight date card, maybe Des is upset at him because he can’t tell her he loves her, etc. Those seem like viable options as to what happens. But him leaving the island, only to fly back within days to propose? No. Don’t see it.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Could his being willing to walk away be linked to seeing Zak flabbergasted about being cut. While CH is talking to Des can't the guys mingle? They're going to talk about their HTD and maybe Zak said he gave her a ring and she accepted. Brooks would be thinking wow, he's way ahead of me . Drew and Chris would be saying my family loved Des. Brooks would be thinking how special was his compared to the others ? When Des cuts Zak he can't trust himself to be in Lala land. Walls go up and protective measures are taken. Also, for how close he feels to Des and how close she seems to him, he cannot wrap his mind around the overnight dates she had with others. In RL that's cheating and in this show its ok. Could be hard to fathom when you're trying to keep your head screwed on straight.

I'm not 100%, but I think the guys are separated from either HTD or FD and on. They only see each other at RC from this point on so no mingling.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:This is what RS says in response to a suggestion that Brooks leaves.

Comment: Leave? Where would he go? You think he actually leaves the island of Antigua, gets on a plane flown back to Utah, then within days gets back on another plane to fly back to Antigua to propose? I highly doubt that happened. Makes zero sense for Brooks to leave the island. Maybe he struggles with his feelings, maybe he doesn’t accept the overnight date card, maybe Des is upset at him because he can’t tell her he loves her, etc. Those seem like viable options as to what happens. But him leaving the island, only to fly back within days to propose? No. Don’t see it.

Well, something happens!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 pm

laurentx wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Could his being willing to walk away be linked to seeing Zak flabbergasted about being cut. While CH is talking to Des can't the guys mingle? They're going to talk about their HTD and maybe Zak said he gave her a ring and she accepted. Brooks would be thinking wow, he's way ahead of me . Drew and Chris would be saying my family loved Des. Brooks would be thinking how special was his compared to the others ? When Des cuts Zak he can't trust himself to be in Lala land. Walls go up and protective measures are taken. Also, for how close he feels to Des and how close she seems to him, he cannot wrap his mind around the overnight dates she had with others. In RL that's cheating and in this show its ok. Could be hard to fathom when you're trying to keep your head screwed on straight.

Barb - I wonder if his handler spooked him etc. during downtime in Antigua, repeatedly reminding him a proposal was necessary at the end..

Handlers have so much mind control anything is possible. The handlers can communicate amongst themselves about their guy. Would it surprise me that they messed with each guy ? Nope.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:03 pm

2boys3girls wrote:

I'm not 100%, but I think the guys are separated from either HTD or FD and on. They only see each other at RC from this point on so no mingling.

Ok if that is so about nom-verbal communication . Zak returns and can't hide his exuberance over the fact Des accepted his ring. Brooks comes back from HTD deeply happy but that feeling is multiplied by 3others. He's observant and a thinker. Data overload and can't compute aka wrap his mind around things makes his cautiousness and their walls go up again. Like I said like catch and release. He's not wanting to blindly walk into heartbreak. The other guys are just confident they're F1. Two different mind sets.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 pm

2boys3girls wrote:

This is correct. :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm

I think that L & S mag got something wrong. There's no way there would be a LCD 'walking' the Devil's Bridge. You couldn't pay to me walk that thing, that's how dangerous it is. That's where Chris S and Desiree meet for the start of the FD. That's not the other guy's LCD.

That thing about the Dover place being the FRC makes no sense too. That's where Desiree is in the cap with Drew having a picnic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Cecilia wrote:This is what RS says in response to a suggestion that Brooks leaves.

Again, I agree with RS for the second time in one week. New record.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Actually Devil's Bridge looks awesome and for adventurous people like Des & Brooks would be a great date... but not saying he gets a LCD at all, but it is possible.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 pm

DMBFan wrote:Actually Devil's Bridge looks awesome and for adventurous people like Des & Brooks would be a great date... but not saying he gets a LCD at all, but it is possible.

Devil's Bridge, sounds like where some of us are at right now. :pullouthair: 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:52 pm

I thought they said not to walk on the Devil's Bridge, because it's so slippery.

Yup, I remember reading that and here is proof:

Visitors to Devil’s Bridge do so at their own risk. The limestone formation is often slippery because of the waves and it is advised people do not walk across the bridge. Swimming at Devil’s Bridge is not allowed.

Last edited by atem on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 pm

The way the person wrote it was all off. She should have mentioned that it looks like Drew gets horseback riding as a date, etc. Why is she apologizing when she's at the F3 Rose Ceremony? Why is Chris Harrison asking what she wants to do next?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka